Seme Hunting!

WolfDog12

Hey guys!! I've been on this site for a long time and have found some amazing partners and would very much like to expand some more. I am an Uke so, sorry to those that think this is a seme hunting for partners.... Not the case. I am hunting for a seme. Anyway, I hope others are willing to message me and rp with me.

I don't particularly have a bunch of new rp ideas like I have in the past... or at least I don't want to type out each and everyone one of them but I'm very much open to give suggestions as well as take suggestions. I'm hoping to do something crazy kinky or something really sadistic but I'm open to most things. Please let me know what you guys think and message me if you want to rp!

(My limits are no bathroom stuff unless it is sex in the bathroom, and try not to remove all of MC's limbs. Other than that, anything goes. And I do mean ANYTHING)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic