Rakka Ryuusui no Hoshi

Stephkat1986

826902.jpg

Cast: Hatano Wataru x Saito Soma; Fukuyama Jun

Release date: 05/29/2019

Some public service announcement:

The DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM at the end of my posts is NOT OPTIONAL. I share these CD's for your personal use. This does not include uploading them whole or in pieces on your blog, YT, soundcloud or your mom's Twitter. If I find my CD's somewhere else again (yep, I see you people on YouTube and Tumblr), all links will be deleted permanently. Just to be clear: this is not about me wanting credit, but about something called COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. I'm actually not allowed to share these things in the first place, so if you want me to stop, go ahead and share them online all you want. I'm just going to stop uploading all together then.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PW: stktblcd2019

DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM! Hope you enjoy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

omg noooooo I really hope people respect you and won't upload this stuff anywhere, we're so lucky to have you sharing with us. Thank you so much!

Sorry.. i don't mean to oppose you but, maybe they are bought it themself.. who knows.. right? So Please just don't stop sharing bcz we need you. I'm really waiting for Yoidore koi o sezu. I'm to poor to buy it for myself. So please

to the person that keeps re uploading these, stop.

has been so generoues to us all the time with her amazing uploads and it's super annoying that this had to be the end result. I don't know how people can just be like this it's really sad. So sorry you have to go through this Steph!!!

Sorry.. i don't mean to oppose you but, maybe they are bought it themself.. who knows.. right? So Please just don't stop sharing bcz we need you. I'm really waiting for Yoidore koi o sezu. I'm to poor to buy it for myself. So please

to the person that keeps re uploading these, stop.
has been so generoues to us all the time with her amazing uploads and it's super annoying that this had to be the end result. I don't know how people can just be like this it's really sad. So sorry you have to go through this Steph!!!

Don't worry I'm not jumping to conclusions here. These peoples "releases" or "snippets" always pop up a few days after I uploaded my files here and on aarin. I wouldn't be suspicious if it would have been new releases bcs yeah, they're new. But it magically happens with older releases I've uploaded as well. And if someone suddenly has pieces of No Color Baby and Sweet to yobu available, CD's I had to buy used bcs they're sold out ... sorry, but there's no way this is a coincidence.

That being said: I'm not trying to rant at you. And you'll get Yoidore as well. I'm always keeping my promises.

Thank you dear :Chuu: I'm not giving up yet. But I'm also not very keen of getting my ass into trouble for uploading here. Ofc I knew the risks, but as long as this here stays a somewhat safe space, I'm ok with it. So we'll see how it goes .

Oh.... sorry i don't think as far as the drama cd might be already sold out right. Gomen. I hope they who re uploading is stop now and can respect you who was very kind to us that you want to sharing with us. Sorry my english is bad

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to share this :Excited:

but when I clicked a link, it said that "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

- Tomodachi o Kudoku Houhou

- Sei to Karada to Koi no Hansayou

- Theo

These CDs are also having the same problem..

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could check the files.

Thank you in advance. Have a good day!

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to share this

but when I clicked a link, it said that "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

- Tomodachi o Kudoku Houhou

- Sei to Karada to Koi no Hansayou

- Theo

These CDs are also having the same problem..

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could check the files.

Thank you in advance. Have a good day!

First of all, the links aren't broken, she DID delete all of her uploads on purpose. Second, she had to delete them because some jerks out there think it's cool to just steal her stuffs and re-upload them outside this website, and guess what...they stole them to earn money for themselves...(the same problem that

had) :mad:
might restore her links and continue to upload her own-purchased CDs, IF those jerks stop violating the rules by stealing her uploads...

I really do hope that you'd post another link, we are all waiting for your updates as well (ToT)...Thank you for every uploads of any blcds and we do appreciate your great efforts!😍I hope you won't stop uploading for all of us😚...

And for those who is/are reuploading this, just please stop!😭

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS. I REALLY HATE THE TYPES THAT CAUSED ALL THIS.

:4yoyo22::4yoyo22::4yoyo22:

I WISH YOU THE BEST AND THAT YOU DON'T STRESS foxy3

Thank you very much for reuploading this, finally I can hear Gaku and Tenn being couple in another universe XDD

• 3 weeks later...

Can I have the link? I swear I will never share it outside of this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I have the link please? I swear I will never share it outside of this forum.

Can I have the link? I swear I will never share it outside of this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I have the link please? I swear I will never share it outside of this forum.

I reuploaded all my files a few weeks ago. Just look through the respective threads.

• Sad 1