Sei to Karada to Koi no Hansayou

Stephkat1986

819232.jpg

Drama CD (320kbps) + Bonus Mini Drama

Cast: Yashiro Taku x Hatanaka Tasuku; Masuda Toshiki x Terashima Junta

Release date: 06/14/2019

Some public service announcement:

The DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM at the end of my posts is NOT OPTIONAL. I share these CD's for your personal use. This does not include uploading them whole or in pieces on your blog, YT, soundcloud or your mom's Twitter. If I find my CD's somewhere else again (yep, I see you people on YouTube and Tumblr), all links will be deleted permanently. Just to be clear: this is not about me wanting credit, but about something called COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. I'm actually not allowed to share these things in the first place, so if you want me to stop, go ahead and share them online all you want. I'm just going to stop uploading all together then.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PW: stktblcd2019

DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM! Hope you enjoy.

• Thanks 1

Some people wtf. Still leeching on you and another uploaders but didn't want to obey the only thing you asked from them. What's hard of using it for personal use. They didn't buy it. They leech. Please don't make it hard for other people, if these people wanna share they should buy it themselves.

I'm gonna cry if you stop uploading 😢

All in all, thank you for always uploading. 😭💕

Some public service announcement:

The DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM at the end of my posts is NOT OPTIONAL. I share these CD's for your personal use. This does not include uploading them whole or in pieces on your blog, YT, soundcloud or your mom's Twitter. If I find my CD's somewhere else again (yep, I see you people on YouTube and Tumblr), all links will be deleted permanently. Just to be clear: this is not about me wanting credit, but about something called COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. I'm actually not allowed to share these things in the first place, so if you want me to stop, go ahead and share them online all you want. I'm just going to stop uploading all together then.

I'm sorry this happened to you. I would get mad too if this happened to me.

Mere text won't serve much as proof but you have my word that all drama cds I've downloaded here either uploaded by you or other people, will be for my own personal consumption and I do buy the physical CDs if I really like it.

Thank you for sharing this.

Some people wtf. Still leeching on you and another uploaders but didn't want to obey the only thing you asked from them. What's hard of using it for personal use. They didn't buy it. They leech. Please don't make it hard for other people, if these people wanna share they should buy it themselves.

I'm gonna cry if you stop uploading

All in all, thank you for always uploading.

I'm sorry this happened to you. I would get mad too if this happened to me.

Mere text won't serve much as proof but you have my word that all drama cds I've downloaded here either uploaded by you or other people, will be for my own personal consumption and I do buy the physical CDs if I really like it.

Thank you for sharing this.

Thanks for your understanding. I mean I'm only asking for one simple thing and on top of that it's just merely to secure me not getting into trouble for what I do here. And

don't worry, I'm pretty sure someone going out of their way to post sth like you did, wouldn't be doing this in the first place :)

I'd been an uploader for quite few years so I understand how u feel. Common sense is not so common anymore so just be careful when sharing your files. I myself had stop sharing anyway so I just wanna say I'm thankful for the files u provide before I decide to buy them myself :D

Thanks for your understanding. I mean I'm only asking for one simple thing and on top of that it's just merely to secure me not getting into trouble for what I do here. And
don't worry, I'm pretty sure someone going out of their way to post sth like you did, wouldn't be doing this in the first place :)

You're more tolerant than I am. If I ever find anything I bought and uploaded here anywhere else, I would stop sharing my cds asap.

You're more tolerant than I am. If I ever find anything I bought and uploaded here anywhere else, I would stop sharing my cds asap.

Tbh I was tempted to do the same when I first saw it. After a long hard thought I'd decided to go with a big fat red rant first (my social worker is showing ^^). But you're definitely right ... I don't like to feel ridiculed by people like that. *sigh* it's a shame. I just really wanted to give back to the community because I got a lot from them as well when I first started and seeing people not being able to show some common sense is just disappointing onionn3

I'd been an uploader for quite few years so I understand how u feel. Common sense is not so common anymore so just be careful when sharing your files. I myself had stop sharing anyway so I just wanna say I'm thankful for the files u provide before I decide to buy them myself :D

Ikr. I'm really frustrated. Technically I should just go with "f*ck you, you're not following the rule, have fun getting shit on your own now", but on the other hand the majority of people uses the files accordingly. Meh ... I don't really know what to do atm.

Tbh I was tempted to do the same when I first saw it. After a long hard thought I'd decided to go with a big fat red rant first (my social worker is showing ^^). But you're definitely right ... I don't like to feel ridiculed by people like that. *sigh* it's a shame. I just really wanted to give back to the community because I got a lot from them as well when I first started and seeing people not being able to show some common sense is just disappointing onionn3

I'll start being more careful when uploading here next time, to be honest. I'm not making any profit when sharing the drama cds that I bought, so this would feel like being taken advantage of.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

could you please TEMPORARILY upload this again?

some of us were not in YO when you uploaded 

besides, it’s been 3 yers and it’s sold out

I reafirm, just TEMPORARILY