Abyssal Desires (mik3la & hal7283)

mik3la

Arinfel looked up at Iori and could tell the man was enjoying this. His voice was so sweet and alluring that the demon couldn't help but wanting to hear more of it. Tasting the saltiness of Iori's pre-cum, Arinfel unwrapped his tongue from the man's hard rod and took the whole thing in his mouth instead, letting it go down his throat. He felt a shiver traverse up his spine feeling his mouth being filled by the human's cock, with the hard tip rubbing against the back of his throat and the sensation was just indescribable. He began to bob his head back and forth, sucking on the member lustfully, while at the same time his nimble tongue continued to rub and lick on the member. As he pushed Iori closer and closer towards climax, suddenly they could hear someone's footsteps approaching.

Just as Arinfel felt the burst of delicious cum in his mouth the door opened, and one of the girls working at the cafe walked in. Looking straight at the lewd scene in front of her she simply ignored the two as if nothing was wrong. Meanwhile the demon continued to run his tongue along the man's shaft to milk out every drop of his precious seed and cleaned the shaft up. The female staff walked passed to two and headed straight for her locker and opened it, taking out something before leaving the room. As the door closed Arinfel finally pulled away from Iori's cock and opened his mouth to show him the thick slime on his tongue. He then retracted his tongue and swallowed the slime: "It was quite a big load Iori..." Arinfel smiled: "When was the last time you had sex?"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• hal7283

Iori wasn't in control of his body anymore. It was too much for him to handle. He was still questioning himself how he could enjoy it so much. It was crazy how the demon was making him feel. As he was still covering his mouth he too heard footsteps coming to their direction and when the door opened he was shocked. He didn't know what to do when he saw one of his colleagues his face turned completely red and his hear stopped for a few seconds from beating.

As she walked pass and ignored them he breath out, not realizing that he was holding his breath. He tried to push the demon off but the one wouldn't buck an inch. Biting his tongue he tried to calm himself up after the girl left the room, leaving them alone again.

"Fuck .... don't .... I ..." he was saying gasping for air feeling his entire body tense and tremble like crazy as he hat a damn good orgasm. He couldn't stand anymore feeling his legs like jelly so he dropped himself down, breathing hard, trying to calm down. It was like he ran at a marathon.

"It was quite a big load Iori..." Arinfel smiled: "When was the last time you had sex?"

"Not your concern" he said embarrassed by just happened and that they were caught. How could the other be co calm. "How can you do this here .... that girl ... saw us ... how can i ... i cannot face her .... its too embarrassed" he said moving his hand through his hair. He managed to get his pants back on and stand up, still leaning on the locker behind him. He was feeling slow light headed. Maybe because of all that he felt and the orgasm that fogged his judgement.

"We shouldn't do things like this in places like this. Other people don't need to see this" he added still patting.

Arinfel licked his lips and smiled: "Oh don't worry Iori. She didn't see a thing. I used magic to stop people from noticing us. We were but thin air in her eyes... But I've certainly took in all of it, how alluring you looked... heard how sweet you moaned" Arinfel said as he licked his lips: "And also how delicious you tasted."

Arinfel leaned against the locker as he watched Iori catching his breath, he then added: "But you're right. We shouldn't do things like this in such a place. Leaving the matter of a live audience aside, you should get pleasure in the comfort of a bed. Maybe with some scented candles and nice music. I promise dear the next time we do this, it would be in a much more pleasant place." He then lend in closer towards Iori and whispered: "And we'll go all the way..."

Arinfel pulled away and said casually: "Let's get back to work before the boss get mad at ass. Izumi senpai~~"

I wanna ask about Iori's adopted father. Do you have any particular plans for him? Cause... well... we don't exactly need him alive... do we?

Hearing Arinfel telling him that he had put a spell on them to not be seen made him feel at ease, but the rest made him blush even harder. How could he say such things so easily? Those kind of things shouldn't be said so openly. It was too intimate. What they did was too intimate. He was still pinned on the locker being amazed of what just happened and how he felt. He just couldn't believe it.

: "But you're right. We shouldn't do things like this in such a place. Leaving the matter of a live audience aside, you should get pleasure in the comfort of a bed. Maybe with some scented candles and nice music. I promise dear the next time we do this, it would be in a much more pleasant place." He then lend in closer towards Iori and whispered: "And we'll go all the way..."

He widened his eyes at the last part. No way he would do it all the way with him, nor the other. With neither. But after what happened he wasn't sure of his own body anymore. Taking deep breaths trying to remove those images from his mind he tried to step away from the other. He had a very big imagination and after what the other said, he already had pictured everything and a shiver went down his spine. It was clear that his body was against him.

"Let's get back" he said mending his voice, passing the demon and out in the shop, taking his place at the counter. He would had to try reaching his father later that day. He was starting to get worried that the old man wasn't responding to his calls or his messages. And the fact that he didn't looked up for him till now it was even stranger.

He tried to focus for the next hours, ignoring the demons displaying a yaoi show in front of the feminine customers who were enjoying very much. At least they were doing something good for the shop. He tried to keep the distance from the demons, not wanting to be caught in their games.

As Arinfel followed Ioiri back to work the demon was suddenly grabbed by his twin brother, who leaned in closely. Thei golden eyes stared at each other intensely and Arindel asked: "So? How was it?"

"You should know already." Arinfel smiled.

"But I want to hear it from you." Arindel said.

"Alright, if you insist." Arinfel shrugged and then leaned in closer and whispered in his twin brother's ear: "It was sweet beyond any of our imagination."

The demon pulled away and the two stared at each other. Then suddenly they heard a little excited scream coming from one of the female customers starring at them rather intensely. Arindel chuckled and said lightly: "Oh well would you look at that, brother. Things really have changed these couple of decades."

"Yeah.. I remember the time when they'd burn anyone acting strange on the stake." Arinfel chuckled: "Now girls cheer at cute boys mingling in public."

"Might as well put on a show for the audience?" Arindel suggested.

"Sure thing brother. Sure thing~" Arinfel smiled as he pressed a light kiss on his twin's cheek, which caused another stir from the girls.

From that moment on the twin demons pretty much unleashed their charm. Those who treated them like just an another ordinary cafe staff now would stand there drooling like an idiot by their handsome good looks, and when they began to act rather intimate and almost suggestive, they'd just scream and yell like fan girls at the concert of their favorite band. Words traveled fast on social media and the usually rather spacious cafe became packed like sardine cans filled with girls fangirling over the demonically handsome twins. But to be honest the twins weren't putting on the show for those strangers, but for Iori who always seemed to be at the end of their burning, piercing gaze. And when their eyes occasionally met, the two would put on the most alluring smile known to men, before turning away to deal with the flood of customers.

Eventually it came closing time, and the cafe had pretty much earned a whole month worth of sales in a single day, at the cost of all the staff members being utterly exhausted, perhaps too exhausted for their minds to think beyond the immediate matter of wanting to just go home and sleep, with the exception of the twins of course. They walked up to Iori as he prepared to leave. They extended their hands out towards the young man and smiled: "It's time to go back to our home Iori."

Iori was amazed how the fact that the twins were acting so lovey dovey to one another could create such a reaction from the female crowd. Were they really into those kind of things? It was a strange world that he just couldn't explain. But it was a good thing for the shop. The place was often empty , but now, with the two performing such provocative act, their shop was full.

It had been a long day but it did play of. They had received a big bonus for performing in front of the customers and getting so many in just one day. They never had so many customers in one day since ever. It was amazing how this guys go make things seem so easy.

"It's time to go back to our home Iori."

"Just a second" he said as he was at the counter, setting the money for the next day but at the same time trying again to get a hold on his father. It was too strange and he had a bad feeling about it. What if something happened to him? What if he wasn't alright? He had to find out. unsure that the demons will accept, he still had to try so he went to the locker where the other two where to take his bag.

"Look, i know you asked me not to run away or even thing about it. But i really need to check on my father. He didn't answer my phone calls and neither on the messages that i left him. Please. It will not take long. Y-You can come with me but i need to check on him" he started to speak quickly, taking a deep breath at the end.

“Check on your father huh...” the twins muttered as they looked at each other. After they rescued Iori yesterday Arinfel went back to “deal with” the cultists to learn what they know, and learned that while a group of cultists captured Iori and was there for the summoning ritual, another group was sent to Iori's home to "tie up loose ends". By the time Arinfel got there it was too late. The man was dead and his soul had passed on to his next life without being claimed by heaven or hell. The twins didn't want to tell Iori as they wouldn't want to see him fall victim to anguish and despair. But they knew sooner or later they'd have to tell Iori the truth, but just not now.

"Oh yes about that, we were going to tell you. " Arinfel said: "Your father is not at home."

"After those cultists got you, they tried to get to your father as well."Arundel added.

"But don't worry, he's safe now. Away from the cultists but can't contact you." Arinfel said.

"You wouldn't want him to blow his cover by doing so, right?" Arindel smiled.

The twins then extend their hands towards Iori and said: "In any case you shouldn't worry. Your father would want you to enjoy life to the fullest, and we're here to help you do just that!"

"Oh yes about that, we were going to tell you. " Arinfel said: "Your father is not at home."

"What do you mean? Where is he? Is he alright?" he started to ask questions quickly feeling his heart fall out of his heart because of fear. Did something happened to his father?

"After those cultists got you, they tried to get to your father as well."Arundel added.

"But don't worry, he's safe now. Away from the cultists but can't contact you." Arinfel said.

He exhaled, feeling like the whole pressure on his chest flew away. The twins had managed to rescued him. That made his breath steady and relax. If his father would had been injured or murdered because of him, he wouldn't forgive himself.

"You wouldn't want him to blow his cover by doing so, right?" Arindel smiled.

"No ... no ... It's good that's his safe" he said letting out a small smile feeling happy that he was hiding, safe and unharmed. He understood that his safety was at risk if he would contact him so he left the idea aside.

"Let's get going then" he said shutting the lights fallowing the twins.

The twins sighed in relief secretly, having averted the crisis for now. Taking Ioiri's hands they opened the door of the changing room and instead of the hallway of the cafe, the door now was connected to the lavishly decorated living room of the twin demon's mansion, and as they step through the door frame it simply disappeared behind them. "Welcome back home Iori." the twins smiled as they let go of Iori's hand. Arinfel said: "I'm going to prepare dinner. Any particular requests?"

"I don't know brother, just something light maybe? Not exactly in the mood of big steaks or ribs." Arindel said as he sat down on the sofa.

"Hmm... how about some soba?" Arinfel muttered and turned towards Iori: "What do you think Iori?"

After hearing Iori's opinion Arinfel left the room, presumably to prepare food for them. Meanwhile Iori was left alone with Arindel in the living room. "Come, sit with me." the demon said as he patted on the spot on the sofa next to him and smiled: "How about we chat a little? I'd really love to learn more about you, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual."

He fallowed the twins through the door back to their home. He started to get used with the way of transportation and he wasn't sick anymore.

"Hmm... how about some soba?" Arinfel muttered and turned towards Iori: "What do you think Iori?"

"Sounds good. I am not a picky eater" he said shrugging moving in the living room, having his mind still on his father. Even though the two told him that he was safe and hiding he was still having a strange feeling about him. He just couldn't explain.

"Come, sit with me."

Turning to look at Arindel he first hesitated but then sat next to him as he was told.

"How about we chat a little? I'd really love to learn more about you, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual."

"I do have a lot of question about everything but right now .... nothing comes in mind" he said shaking his head trying to form some questions in his head but nothing was popping out.

He had before so many questions about all of that but now, it was all blank.

"If you have some questions please do ask" he said to Arindel.

Arindel chuckled at Iori's reaction and said: "Yeah.. I guess this whole situation is so sudden that you probably don't even know what to think about it... Alright, then I'll start with the questions..." Aeindel crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side, groaning lightly as he thought about what to ask his future bride.

In many ways the twins' understanding of Iori was incomplete. On one hand they knew the man very deeply and on a fundamental level all the way down to the radiance of his soul, yet due to the terms of the contract they were prevented from interacting with Iori throughout his upbringing in fear of warping it through their conscious or unconscious influence. When Iori fell into those cultists hands it was the first time in years that they finally get to meet their future bride again, all grown up and more handsome, beautiful and irresistible than they could ever imagine. They knew the boundless kindness of Iori's heart, but also the undeniable darkness that lurked beneath and yet, they have no idea of the most basic things. This kind of strange ignorance was unbearable for the demon, and now given the opportunity, he couldn't help but wanting to rectify that.

"What are your interests? What's your favorite food? favorite color? favorite genre of music?" Arindel asked as he opened the floodgate of questions, and it soon became clear that he wouldn't stop unless Iori put an end to it: "Where did you go to school? Who are your best friends? Do you have any romantic relationships now? Or before? What kind of girls do you like? What kind of boys do you like? What..."

When Arindel started asking him all those questions he had to raise his hands and stop the other.

"Ok ok ok ... slow down " he said laughing. "One question at a time" he added taking a deep breath trying to remember the first questions.

"So ... from the beginning" he said thinking. "hmmm .... My interests ... Well , i am interested in baking. I found it very interesting and it makes people happy" he started with the first question then continued. "I like rice balls , they are easy to make and consistent. Favorite color is black and favorite music genre is pop music. I was home schooled so i don't have that many friends. Only a neighbor that i was hanging out" he shrugged sighing.

"I had in the past a relationship with a girl or at least i tried but she dumped me for a sport guy. never had a relationship since then. And guys .... i don't think i thought of them in that sort of a way" he said feeling his cheeks getting hotter as he remembered what had happened with Arinfel in the locker room. "I ... just .... experienced something ...but i don't know how to feel about it" he said turning his gaze to the side. His cheeks were now red.

"I mean .... today ... in the locker room ... Arinfel ... well something happened and it was ... strange ... but ... not bad" he added feeling a little uncomfortable.

Arindel listened keenly to everything Iori said, taking in every detail. It'a a wondrous feeling to finally fill in the blanks of his knowledge of the man he was destined to be their bride, and when he mentioned his previous experience with a woman Arindel found himself burning with jealousy and anger. Jealous because some random girl got to date Iori before they did, even though he was literally born to be theirs. Angry because he simply couldn't believe anyone would be stupid enough to dump Iori for some random trashm and that ignorance enraged the demon prince so much that he wanted to pay that foolish girl a visit and have a good long talk about just what complaint did she had about his lovely Iori. But then again since Arindel and Arinfel were connected to each other, it would mean that his dear brother had learned of the conversation as well, and knowing his brother, Arindel knew that Arinfel was probably on his way already.

Putting the matter of that insignificant whore aside, Arindel chuckled when he heard Iori talking about what his twin brother did to him in the locker room. "Oh.. not bad was it? That's odd cause that's not the impression I got from Arinfel." He smiled as he leaned in closer towards Iori and blew playfully into the man's ear: "From what I gathered you seemed to have enjoyed it quite a lot.. I could even smell the scent of cum from Arinfel's mouth when he walked by...." He shifted slightly to look straight into Iori's eyes and said: "Be honest with me Iori.. you enjoyed it didn't you? The kiss... the touch, the warmth and moisture of my brother's mouth around your cock... There's no shame in admitting it cause after all.. we are demons... seducing men is our specialty."

"Oh.. not bad was it? That's odd cause that's not the impression I got from Arinfel."

Iori wasn't that of surprised when the other told him what the twin said to him today after the incident in the locker. HE was sure that the other would tell how it was and everything. The only thing that was Iori feeling was embarrassment. He was embarrassed for what he felt back there.

A small chill ran down his entire body when the other blew air in his ear which ran down his neck as well. His body shivered.

"From what I gathered you seemed to have enjoyed it quite a lot.. I could even smell the scent of cum from Arinfel's mouth when he walked by...."

At that comment he widened his eyes not believing how the other was speaking. They both had a free way to speak, even though some things shouldn't be told out loud. He leaned back as Arindel got closer to him but he was trapped on that sofa with no place to go.

"Be honest with me Iori.. you enjoyed it didn't you? The kiss... the touch, the warmth and moisture of my brother's mouth around your cock... There's no shame in admitting it cause after all.. we are demons... seducing men is our specialty."

He couldn't deny what he felt back there ... it was intense. He never felt like that before. Not even with the girl that he used to be. Being with a guy was different that was sure, but he couldn't let out the words like the twins did. It was to much for him to admit something like that.

The only reaction he could give beside blushing and feeling slowly aroused by the mere memories of those moments, was taking deep breaths as he kept his eyes locked with the demon.

He tried to nod a negation but he just couldn't do much. It was like his body was working against him. He way Arindel spoke to him and blew air on his ear and neck made him want to feel those things again. He was aroused only by the thought of Arindel touching him like his twin brother before in the locker room.

Arindel could tell that slowly but surely, Iori was getting aroused. His face redder, his breathing heavier, his heart beat faster and of course his cock, getting harder and harder. After all, his dear brother Arinfel was devilishly good when it comes to giving blow jobs and anyone would get hard from remembering it. Slowly he closed their distance even further, and smiled seeing no resistance on Iori's part.

"You're so cute..." Arindel muttered as he took Iori's lips with his own. Their soft petals touched and mingled, sending pleasure signals to their mind. Arindel was surprisingly gentle in his approaches, not dragging out the kisses for too long and gave Iori plenty of time and space to breath. Though eventually he became more bold and extended his tongue into Iori's mouth and danced with its counterpart. Meanwhile Arindel's hand reached under Iori's shirt and began to roam across his body, feeling the smoothness of his skin. Gently he traced the curves of Iori's body with his fingers and slowly moved down, until he reached the bump on Iori's groin.

"Look Iori.. you're so hard..." Arindel smiled a he pulled away from the kiss, dragging a silver trail of saliva as their tongues and lips parted ways. He began to rain down a trail of kisses along Iori's jaw, his neck, then as he lifted Iori's shirt up to reveal his chest his lips moved there as well.

"You're so cute..."

Before he could say anything his lips were caught by the other, taking him by surprise. His body tense up, not knowing how to react. On one side, his mind was screaming at him to stop it and push him away, that that wasn't alright, but on the other side, he liked it and wanted to taste more. It was like he had two parts in him as well. One side was more calm and the other was a wilder part. The images of him and Arinfel in the locker pop up in his mind again, but this time was different. Even if they were like the same person with different personalities, they were different. Even if Arindel was trying to be more restraint, his wild side started to feel in the kiss as his tongue caught up his, making his body shiver under him. Iori couldn't remembered when Arindel reached on top of him, but he was caught right there with no possibility to move away like before. But his body's reaction was against him. His body wanted more.

The cold touch of Arindel's hand made him shiver and whimpered at the same time. Something that he never done before. It was like he couldn't recognize himself. It was like they could unleash hidden desires that he never thought he had. The kiss was intense and was left without breath when it broke, looking at the trail of saliva that connected their mouths.

"Look Iori.. you're so hard..."

He blushed feeling embarrassed. how could anyone stay put when you guys do this kinds of things, he thought looking at Arindel not knowing what or how to answer. What would anyone answer in that kind of situation. He was speechless or better said, not able to find the right words to say what he wanted. Or maybe there was too much he was feeling right that moment that he was just too lost. Either way , he was overwhelmed.

When the demon bend and started tracing kisses on his jaw line and neck, his hands moved automatically on the others shoulder, holding him tight as his head dropped to the side, making room for the demon. It was crazy how wiling he was now to feel more, to let the other do his thing. He couldn't recognize himself. But it felt so good.

Feeling his shirt being pulled up he opened his eyes wanting to protest but the others lips were already on his skin making him moan softly, covering his mouth immediately with his hand.

Arindel was absolutely fascinated by Iori, the touch and taste of his skin, the scent of his body which was a mixture of soap, shampoo, a hint of sweat and just the slightness hint to what would be his natural body scent. He kissed, licked and nibbled along Iori's exposed chest as his hands reached into his pants and freed his hardening erection from the confines of the fabrics. He began to rub the tip gently with his palm then gripped the shaft with his fingers, starting to pump it slowly and gently, feeling it throbbing and pulsing as pre-cum began to wet his fingers.

At the same time the trail of kissed and nibbles lead Arindel to Iori's nipple. "What a adorable little thing..." the demon whispered as he extended his tongue and drew circles along the man's areola, slowly closing in towards the little bud in its midde. He flickered the small bud with his nimble pink appendage, licking it teasingly before opening his mouth and began to suckle on the whole thing lovingly. At the same time his free hand got to the opposite side and picked the little bud between his fingers, pinching and rubbing it lightly. As he let out Iori's nipple from his mouth and got back to licking on it he asked: "Tell me... Iori.. ah..r.... are you... enjoying this..? Did your... former girlfriend ever did something like this for you?"

Iori covered his mouth as soon as the demon touched his sensible nipples, trying to hide the moans. Dropping his head on the back of the sofa, he lifted his chest feeling shivers run up and down his body and even lower into his core.

The diligence on how the demon was rubbing hid erection was even more enjoyable. With his free hand he grabbed the cushion that was near him, holding it firm in his hand as he tried not to make a sound.

"Tell me... Iori.. ah..r.... are you... enjoying this..? Did your... former girlfriend ever did something like this for you?"

Confusion rise on his face as he turned his head back up to look at the demon, not quite understanding what he meant. Was he jealous? He only mentioned the girl once and he was so worked up because of it? His mind was roaming around the idea not believing that the other was acting like that only because he said he had a girlfriend that left him. She left him so why the jealousy?

"Argh ..... nngghh....why would you bring her into discussion?" he asked taking deep breaths, feeling his heart racing like crazy. "She was somewhere in my past .... but no .... she wasn't" he answered feeling his cheeks getting redder and hotter than before.

"Oh I'm just curious about... the sort of experiences you had..." Arindel said as he licked on Iori's nipple, then playfully bit the pink little bud with his lightly, pulling on it a little before looking up and smiled: "I'd be glad to show you all the pleasure in the world.. things that she'd never done for you, things that you couldn't even imagine..."

Arindel got back to stimulate his future bride and focused his efforts on teaching, or awakening Iori to feel more pleasure from his nipples. He became more bold in his advances and wasn't afraid to cause just the right amount to of pain from the playful biting and pulling on those sensitive little buds so to make the pleasure more profound. At the same time he continued to stroke Iori's hard erection, which twitched and pulsed as if it was a living creature in itself. Gradually pre-cum began to seep out and the demon used it to lubricate his thumb and began to rub against the sensitive tip.

"There's no need to hold your voice Iori.. let me hear your moan... It will feel better if you let your voice out..."Arindel said as he shifted his body so to suckle on the nipple on the other side, while his free hand moved to the now wet and firm little bud which was in his mouth earlier and began to rub and twist it playfully. It's clear that Arindel was determined to make Iori cum from all this stimulation.

"Oh I'm just curious about... the sort of experiences you had..."

"There isn't .... much to tell .... or know ... ngh....agh..." his head fell back as the demon bite his nipple sending electric waves through his body. It was crazy how the other could make him feel only by doing that. With the girl from his past didn't do such things. Well, she didn't do that to him. He tried to satisfy her by all means and succeeded afterwards but it felt like something was missing.

It was in vain to bite his lips in order not to make sounds. It was hard. His body never felt so good in his life. So much pleasure mixed with pain it was like ecstasy. Feeling his erection being hard pumped he started to move his legs on the ground, pushing himself up on the sofa. He just couldn't hold it much longer and he didn't know what to do.

"Dont ... that .... I'm.... God! I'm cumming!!! Fuck!!!" He said moaning as he grabbed the demon by the shoulder, arching his body as his release came in hot waves leaving his body numb. He came shouting forgetting that the other was in the other room and probably heard him. He just couldn't hold the sound back.

As his body was still twitching, he tried to catch his breath feeling his heart racing in his chest. It was crazy and intense at the same time. What was happening to him? He was starting to enjoy every touch from the twins and wanting more. He looked at his body and at the demon patting.

Arindel could tell when Iori was getting close, not just by the fact that he was breathing heavier and his moans were getting louder and sweeter, but there was something else, something that was rooted deep into his very being, telling, whispering, echoing the pleasure Iori was feeling to him. The more pleasure Iori was feeling, the more joy it gave the demon prince, and when Iori was finally pushed over the edge something that was akin to ecstasy also traversed through Arindel's entire being. He pulled away from Iori and looked down at the man, still feeling the lingering pleasure of his afterglow and panting heavily. While most of the cum got onto his hand a few drops found their way onto the man's belly. Taking his cum covered fingers close to his mouth, he locked the slimy seed off greedily and sensually, making sure that Iori had seen him doing so, and once his fingers were cleaned he leaned down and licked off the drops on Iori's skin too.

"You're so delicious Iori..." Arindel smiled as moved down and began to lick Iori's still rather slimy cock, not missing a single drop of the young man's precious seed. He was beginning to feel the member slowly starting to harden again when he suddenly stopped. "We'll continue this another time." Arindel smiled as he pulled away from Iori and snapped his fingers, the next moment the young man was properly dressed and his body feeling clean and refreshed, as if he'd just came out of a nice shower and put on new clothes. Immediately after that Arinfel opened the door pushing a cart with three bowls of soba and other side dishes.

"Arindel... what have you done to Iori?" The black haired demon asked.

"Nothing more than you've done." Arindel replied with a grin.

The white haired demon then got up from the couch and extended his hand to the young man, who must be struggling to keep up with the twins' pace. He put on his usual devilishly handsome smile and said: "Come on dear, it's time for dinner."

"You're so delicious Iori..."

Jesus fucking Christ, mother of Jesus he started to say in his mind keeping his head on the back of the sofa, trying to catch his breath back to normal. How could the other say such a thing after doing all that. This guys were too crazy for him to handle. But he was afraid that he might end up like them and that he was going to like it.

"We'll continue this another time."

Hearing the other he wanted to comment but he was surprised to see himself getting all dressed and clean like magic. It was like nothing happened before. He was amazed when the other twin demon came in the room, making him blush again. he definitely heard us ... how couldn't he ... He was still feeling his mouth dry. He really needed something to drink, and by drink he meant alcohol.

"Come on dear, it's time for dinner."

Regaining strength in his legs and body. he fallowed he demons in he next room and sat at the table, waiting for the food to be placed. He just didn't know what to do or say to the others so he just started eating, not before drinking half of glass of juice.

As the twin demons and their future bride sat on the dining table with their meal in front of them, they kept their attention on Iori who was clearly still rather confused about the whole situation. He just stayed silent and kept his eyes on the food.

"Is the soba okay Iori? You don't seems to be enjoying it a lot." Arinfel asked.

"You know, I think Iori looks like he could use a drink." Arindel smiled as he snapped his finger, and a whole roll of all sorts of alcohol appeared out of nowhere and lined up in front of Iori's eyes: "We've got beer, sake, whine, champagne, whisky, vodka, and so on. How about we start with this?" Arindel said as he reached for one of the bottles and made a quick slash with his finger near the top of the neck, slicing it clean off as if it was hot knife through butter, while Arinfel pulled out three wine glasses out of nowhere and passed them to his twin. He poured all three of them a glass and passed them to the other two. Raising the glass of whine Arindel: "How about we make a toast?'

"To what?" Arinfel asked.

"I don't know.. to our future?" Arindel said.

"That's nice." Arinfel said as he raised his glass as well: "To our future."

Iori was lost in thoughts and didn't heard the twins talking to him until Arinfel touched his arm and spoke one more time.

"Is the soba okay Iori? You don't seems to be enjoying it a lot." Arinfel asked.

"N-No ... it's fine" he said quickly feeling sorry that he wasn't appreciating the food that the other had made for him. Even if it wasn't more likely that he did that himself. He sure just snapped his fingers and there was the food. But he still had to appreciate the thought.

He looked at the twins as they started to talk about celebrating themselves and have a drink. He looked at the bottles that appeared on the table, being surprised that there were so many sorts of it. he than took the glass that was given him and did as the other did automatically raising his glass and trying to make a fade smile on his face. He didn't know what has gotten into him. Maybe the fact that his father was hiding, maybe the fact that he was suppose to choose between the two of them, maybe the fact that he wanted deep down inside him to be able to do magic as well and not feeling so left out or useless.

He drank the whole glass, ignoring the bitter sweet taste that the drink had and point it out to Arindel. "Another one please" he said taking a deep breath after feeling the alcohol hitting every inside of his body. He wanted to loosen up a little and stop being so tense all the time. But with all that had happened in his life till that moment was to overwhelming. Plus, the feelings that the twins awaken in him, made him more confuse.

The twins chuckled when they saw Iori just downed the whole glass in a single go. As Arindel poured another glass for the young man he smiled: "Take it easy Iori, that's not how you drink wine. You gotta take it slow and enjoy it. "

"If you prefer to just drown yourself in alcohol then beer would be a better option?" Arinfel added.

"But I guess there is something thrilling about drowning yourself with something that should be enjoyed in small quantities." Arindel smiled.

"I suppose you're right." Arinfel chuckled.

The twin demons continued to fill up Iori's glass as the human drank one glass after another. It would be a lie to say that the twins were not trying to make Iori drunk and then take advantage of the situation, and despite how the two wanted to win Iori over fair and square, bu them again they were demons and it's already "ethical" for the two not to use magic for the purpose. A few more glasses latter the twins leaned in closer to Iori and smiled in unison: "Are you alright Iori? You look... tired."

"How about we take you to bed?" Arinfel asked.

"Or perhaps you want to take a bath first?" Arindel added.