Abyssal Desires (mik3la & hal7283)

mik3la

Arinfel observed Iori's reaction and soon realized what was going on. A teasing smile came to the black haired demon's face as he approached Iori and said: "Oh? What's this? Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?" He got behind Iori and wrapped his arms around Iori's neck and whispered into his ear: "Don't worry dear Iori, I have no interest in going on a date with that girl, or any other girls out there. You're the only one that matters. I'll bring her head to you to prove it if you like."

Felling silent for a moment Arinfel chuckled: "Oh I'm just kidding. I would never do such a thing." Arinfel smiled as he took a step back and said: "How about we go to this park together this weekend? You, me, and Arindel of course. We've never been to one of these places before so show us how it's done, would you?" He opened the door and it was no longer the hallway of the cafe but the living room of the twins' mansion. Before he left he turned around and asked: "What do you like for dinner tonight? How about spaghetti?"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• hal7283

"Oh? What's this? Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?"

He didn't expect that and he was still with his back at the demon, so when the other wrapped his arms around his neck and the way the other talked, his body tense a little and he tried to lean on the locker. He didn't want to admit that he was feeling jealous, even if he never felt like that before and it was strange. He was jealous of a girl who wanted the twins. Why? Did he really started to like the twins that much?

"Don't worry dear Iori, I have no interest in going on a date with that girl, or any other girls out there. You're the only one that matters. I'll bring her head to you to prove it if you like."

Something inside him twirled with frighten at his words and turned instantly, facing the demon. There was a moment of silent but for him were like hours. Was the demon for real? He was really going to do that for him? Even if it was a horrible thing to do, something inside him liked it.

"Oh I'm just kidding. I would never do such a thing."

He sigh in relief not knowing for how long he was keeping his breath. He knew the demons were capable of anything. He saw them in action when they rescued him. They are not merciful.

"How about we go to this park together this weekend? You, me, and Arindel of course. We've never been to one of these places before so show us how it's done, would you?"

He blinked a few times at the change of attitude but he just nodded, agreeing with the demon. He was feeling happy that they wanted to spend time in an amusement park with him. Was that that strange?

"What do you like for dinner tonight? How about spaghetti?"

Shaking his head he snapped out of the moment that just happened and took his backpack, fallowing the demon.

"Spaghetti sounds good but ... Where is Arindel?" he asked looking back through the portal in the locker room and back at the house that they just entered. It was strange not having the other along as well. They always came in pack together.

"Oh Arindel? He's taking care of some things around the house." Arinfel said as he kept the whereabouts of his twin brother intentionally vague. After all it's not like he can tell Iori that Arindel went back to the crime scene where his adopted father was murdered and trying to see if there was any clues left, something that they've missed the last time. Given how their mysterious enemy had covered his or her track so far, Arinfel doubt they'd be able to find any meaningful lead, but, it was still worth a try. Obviously Arindel wasn't exactly happy to leave Iori alone with Arinfel, but the black haired demon did went and got his hands dirty with cultist blood the day they rescued Iori so now they were even.

Heading for the kitchen Arinfel put on an apron and began to take out ingredients from the fridge and the cupboard. While technically he could just snap his finger and a full meal would magically appear on the table, the process of preparing food was something that he actually enjoyed since if you really think about it, cooking involves using sharp blades to mutilate either living or dead creatures, grinding, smashing, slicing flesh and crushing bones, burning or boiling, and so many things that share common ground with murder and torture. All you have to do was to change some of the ingredients from animals to people, and you'd get a total hellish nightmare. Putting his torture hobby aside, actually putting time and effort into the cooking just made the end product seem more genuine.

After a while Arinfel emerged from the kitchen with their food ready: "Honey~~~ Dinner~~~" He said loudly as he set the table. He then sat down and waited for Iori to show up.

Iory was in his room changing in a pair of shorts and a shirt than came back in the dinning room where Arinfel came in with the food he mentioned before he would do. He looked and smelled and had to say that the demon was quite the cook.

"Did you use your snapping finger thing again?" he said sitting at his place looking at the spaghetti in his plate. They were looking too good to be cooked normally.

"Cause if you didn't then this .... looks amazing" he said smiling.

He had to appreaciate the fact that the other made the effort to cook the dish. That if he really did it.

"Of course I made it myself, starting all the way from the flour and making the dough for the spaghetti to dicing the tomatoes and making the sauce. Well, I did snap my finger to get the ingredients reedy, but you can't expect me to grow grain and raise cows can you?" Arinfel said as he put a forkful of spaghetti into his mouth and then said: "Speaking of which,how did you usually deal with meals in the past? Do you cook?"

As they spoke suddenly Iori's shadow began to expand and bloat up. Arinfel noticed the growing black ooze but didn't say a thing. The shadow gradually began to take form and as it reached its hands out it suddenly circled its hands around Iori's neck. "I'm back guys. What are you two talking about?" The shadow was none other than Arindel, who'd picked a rather dramatic entrance.

"Oh I was just asking if Iori cooks." Arinfel smiled.

"Do you Iori? Cause I'd love to taste your cooking." Arindel said as he rubbed their cheeks together affectionately: "Doesn't have to be anything elaborate."

"I know, how about we make the bento for the park trip together? That would be fun." Arinfel smiled.

Iori smiled amused by the others comment but a small chill ran down his spine. He ignored it and started to eat the delicious food the other did cooked it himself. That was an effort he had to appreciate.

A strange feeling got him when he felt a strange presence behind him and stiffed when a pair of hands surrounded his shoulders, almost choke with the food in his mouth.

"I'm back guys. What are you two talking about?"

"Do you want to give me a heart attack or what?" snapped quickly Iori drinking the glass of water in front of him breathing hard. "Can't you arrive like normal person or at least try? I'm still human you know ... i cannot handle everything" he added patting his chest relaxing.

As the twins spoke about his cooking skills and the box they would take to the amusement park made his mind fly away on what to prepare.

"That's a good idea" he said shrugging but then narrowed his eyes at Arindel. "Were have you been?"

"Don't worry Iori, your heart is way too strong for that. Or you would've died last night already." Arindel smiled as he pressed a soft kiss on Iori's cheek and sat down beside him. Arindel snapped his fingers and a plate of spaghetti suddenly appeared in front of him and he began to ear. Looking up towards Iori he swallowed the food in his mouth and smiled: "Oh nothing, just some demon business, you know, making deals, collecting debts, that kind of stuff." He then showed a teasing smile: "If you have any wishes that need some demonic help, we can certainly help you with that, at a price of course. Don't worry we'll give you a discount."

They continued their meal, and Arindel shared a story of a struggling artist who tried to find inspiration in the occult and accidentally summoned the twins. Before the twins could even speak a word the artist seemed to have his Eureka moment just from the sight of the twins and rushed towards the canvas, leaving the twins speechless and intrigued. Arindel pointed at the large abstract painting hanging behind them and said: "We bought that painting of his in an auction a couple of years latter. How much was it brother? 12 million?"

"Twenty million." Arinfel answered."

"That's right. So you see, we're really inspirational." Arindel smiled.

They enjoyed their meal and afterwards the twins disappeared and left Iori alone. As much as they loved sticking by their betrothed they also understood the value of giving their loved one some space. The next few days were largely uneventful and finally it was Friday night. After they returned from work and had a quick bite, the twins took Iori to the kitchen which looked like it belonged in a five star hotel than any normal household with appliances of all shape and sizes, and fridges so massive that you could fit a couple of people in there. Arinfel turned towards Iori and asked: "So, what do you want to cook for our bento tomorrow?"