Abyssal Desires (mik3la & hal7283)

mik3la

2jdnif5.jpg

Name: Iori Izumi

Orientation: Seke

History: He is the only child of the Izumi family.

Long ago, before he was born, his parents did a pact with the devil as his mother wasn't able to have children. They were desperate and they summoned Lucifer, the great devil of them all and asked for a favor.

The Izumi family was know for their witch power but never had anyone thought that they will go that far as to summon the Devil himself and make a deal with him. The think they most desired was a child. And the Devil fulfilled the wish but with a price. The child, no matter the gender, would become the bride of his child. Iori's parents didn't thought through and sealed the deal.

After nine months little Iori came to world. What they did not know was his ability that was running in his blood of summon devils.

As he grew up, they protected him by everyone who wanted to take advantage of him, until one day, when they were attacked and killed. Iori was taken by a servant and raised as his own. He was too little to remember what had happened that day or his memories where surprised somewhere in his subconscious.

The servant, a mage as well, put a spell on him through a charm that Iori had wear on ever since. Until one day when he forgot to put it on.

Iori was at the coffee shop where he was started to work a year ago. Nothing much, but he needed the money for his travel tickets. It was his late shift and was almost done with all the chores that the manager had left him with before leaving. Closing the lights and doors, he head home like he did every night when he was working that late. He didn't had many friends. Only one with whom he grew up, but the guy was away on vacation with his parents. They were traveling a lot as his father was a business man and was surrounding by people of that kind. His friend wasn't that snob, but he had to fallow his father as he was going to take over their company. He never understood what the company was about, but he also never did asked for more.

The night was chill, with a cool breeze of autumn wind. Lucky that he had taken his jacket on. Too bad though that he didn't got his bike that morning. It would had been much easier to get home than walking all his way there. With a small shrug and sigh he turned left on the main street heading to the bus station. It wasn't that far away but he founded strange that there weren't many people around. Every Friday night there were plenty of people on the streets, celebrating that the weekend was right around the corner and the week had finally ended.

Not paying much attention around him, having his headphones on and the music playing in his ears, he didn't heard the footsteps that were getting nearer and nearer until it was too late. A hand appeared in front of him and put a tissue on his mouth and nose, as the other grabbed his waist, forcing him to inhale the strange scent that the tissue had.

in a second his vision went blank and his body was like jello. He didn't know what happened until he woke feeling hangover even if he didn't drank at all. His vision was a little blury but he could see that he wasn't home or in any familiar place. He tried to move but he was pinned on a chair with handcuffs on his hands and legs. Looking around and struggling to free himself he saw strange silhouettes with dark cloaks on, covering their faces.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?" he started asking, feeling a little afraid. Being captive and surrounded by those guys wasn't something good. He also noticed the strange marks on the the wall before him and the place where he was standing. They looked so familiar but couldn't tell what exactly they were. "You got the wrong person ... I-"

"Oh we got the right person" said one of the guys that took a step forward. "You are the charmed one and will summon our dark lord" continued the man keeping his face covered holding a shining knife.

"Summon? What are you talking about? Look ... i cannot help you in that matter ... i cannot summon or whatever you want me to do ... As i said ... you got the wrong guy" he continued to struggle but it was in vain.

"Stay still boy!" he demand holding his wrist and cutting him on the palm, holding it on the side so that Iori's blood will cover the symbol on the floor. "Oh great Lord of Darkness ... We summon you through this charmed one to come and fulfill our wish" said the guy still holding his hand so that the blood will continue drooping on the symbol.

For a few seconds there was nothing happening. "See ... i told you , you got the wrong g-" but his sentence was interrupted as there was a flash of light and smoke surrounded them immediately, spreading with speed in the whole room. Iori closed his eyes when the smoke surrounded them and open as it was clearer to breath as well only to see a tall beautiful silhouette standing with pride in front of them. He never saw such a perfect beautiful person before. He knew beautiful people but that guy was beating everyone.

Blinking a few times he remained speechless. Did he just do that? Did he really summoned a devil? How could that be possible?

"Great Dark Lord, he summoned you here with the charmed one to fulfill our wish of riches and wellness. Let this sacrifice be" said the man next to Iori keeping his posture straight.

Iori finally managed to breath properly, staring at the man\devil that was in front of him.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• hal7283

Name: Arinfel (Left) Arindel (right)

mJUFJ5x.jpg

eHs3t9N.png

Characteristics: Prideful, caring, mysterious, slothful, manipulative, intelligent, sadistic, cruel, kind, compassionate, impatient, lustful, schizophrenic, unpredictable.

Description: The twin entities known as Arinfel and Arindel could be best understood as "demons" in the sense that they pose a threat to the law and order upheld by mankind as a whole, and they are antagonistic to those entities which would be described as angels of the One True God. But they don't exactly fit into the traditional demonological categories since they were not among those who fell from grace with the Dark Prince, nor were they among the known Pagan gods who lost the divine struggle of power to the One True God and joined the forces of darkness. They simply appeared out of nowhere during the Dark Ages.

A selected few who were well versed in the occult found their attempts to converse with the supernatural interrupted by the two strange beings, who offered them extraordinary gifts in exchange for what seemed like random things: sometimes it was a drop of their blood, other times a few coins. One alchemist traded his hand for a chest full of gold, while another got the same thing with just a simple kiss. In any case Arinfel and Arindel's reputation began to spread as entities who could grant your wishes for a price, but nobody quite knew just who they really were, or what they really want, and that was just from the perspective of humans.

Angels, demons, and old gods who tried to either guide or manipulate mankind found their efforts constantly foiled by the twins. A soul which should've gone to heaven corrupted, a man who should've became evil incarnate turned out good, chances to revive the old faith ruined as the cult leader turned to reason and science. They were hated by heaven and hell alike and yet, none seemed able to get their hands on them. Nobody quite knew who they were, and what they want.

But perhaps it's because they were simply not the right man for the job. As a boy who was promised to them got robbed away, the twin entities showed their true nature for the first time. Yes indeed, there really wasn't any word other than "demonic" that could fit the bill. After all, the apples does't fall far from the tree.

And with the child's cry the twins arrive

With blood in their hands and tears in their eyes

They claim what was promised and hold him in the dark

Till the ruin of the universe and the end of time

"Sacrifice.... did you just say... sacrifice?" the figure supposed to be the demon summoned by the cultists said in a strange, compounded voice, as if it was more than one person speaking. His silhouette began to twist and shiver, expand and pull apart until it became two of them. They looked almost identical with the difference being their hair and skin color, with one having black hair and pale skin, and the other with white hair and dark skin. Their golden eyes glowed menacingly and stared at the cultists who supposedly summoned them. Walking close to the cultists they each grabbed a hand of the man and the black haired one said: "Who gave you the permission to touch him?" They began to slowly pull the man's hands in opposite directions.

"We wanted to wait... he isn't ready..." the white haired one said as the man began to scream.

"But you maggots forced our hands. You harmed him... you made him bleed!" The black haired one continued as the cultist began to twist his body and struggle, crying, kicking, pleading in fear, in pain, in vain.

Then the two then said in unison: "So you will bleed as well!" At the same time the man's arms finally reached their limits as they were pulled right off, Blood spilled out of where the man's limbs were and he fell to the ground in his own pool of piss and blood.

Ignoring the still twitching pile of worthless flesh, as well as the rest of those noisy maggots babbling around them, the two of them approached the tied up young man and tears began to flow from their eyes. The black haired one said: "Oh dear brother, look at what they've done!"

"I know dear brother... how could they..... how could they!" the white haired one replied.

They waved their hands and all of the restraints on Iori unraveled on their own. They knelt before Iori and took his injured hand. The each laid a soft kiss on the cut and by the time they put the hand down the wound was gone. The looked up at Iori with their glowing golden eyes and smiled: "Hello Iori. We've been wanting to meet you for quite a while."

"I am Arinfel." so said the black hared one

"And I am Arindel." so said the white haired one

"We've come to take what was promised." They said in unison as they leaned closer and took Iori's hands, helping him to stand up. The next moment their surroundings suddenly changed, to a lavishly decorated living room with fancy furniture and even a bright crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. They released Iori's hands and smiled: "Welcome to our humble home."

"Sacrifice.... did you just say... sacrifice?"

Iori was amazed of the figure\man in front of him when he started to speak. It was hard to believe that he actually summoned a demon or devil or whatever they called it. How was even possible? He was amazed also by the fact that those things were actually real. Ever since he could remember he had a strange feeling that he was being watched but he never understood from whom. Could it be that around them in this world there were entities that were roaming along them every single day? Could that be what he felt every now and then?

"Who gave you the permission to touch him?"

"We wanted to wait... he isn't ready..."

When there appeared another one he gasped for air. There were two of them? He had summoned two? the whole scene happened so fast, it was like he was just a spectator watching a movie. They didn't talked to him but instead they went directly to the man in the black cloak, grabbing his hands. He was shocked from what they were doing or what they were talking about.

"But you maggots forced our hands. You harmed him... you made him bleed!"

"So you will bleed as well!"

Are they talking about me? Cause i am the one bleeding here, he thought as he watched the scene in front of him. He could see the anger in their eyes and the way they were holding the man. The rest happened super fast as in the next second he saw the man's body fall on the ground with no hand attached to his body. His hands where in the hands of those two figures that throw them at the crowd that started rumble and panic, keeping their distance or some of them even running away. They just killed him .... they ripped him apart ..... oh my god! ... am i next ... please don't hurt me! he started chanting in his mind closing his eyes not wanting to see what was about to happen to him.

"Oh dear brother, look at what they've done!"

"I know dear brother... how could they..... how could they!"

He waited and waited but nothing was happening to him. What were they talking about? He opened his eyes when he felt that he was touched on the wounded hand. He saw the two demons kneeling in front of him being surprised of what they did next. Their kisses healed the wound, making it look like nothing ever happened. Not even a scar. how ... why .... , his mind was still full of questions but the words just couldn't find the way to come out.

"Hello Iori. We've been wanting to meet you for quite a while."

"I am Arinfel." so said the black hared one

"And I am Arindel." so said the white haired one

"We've come to take what was promised."

What was promised? what do they mean by that? his mind started asking question but he just couldn't find a respond. He narrowed his eyes as the two of them snapped their fingers and released him from the strains that were holding him on the chair. He wanted to run away, but it was like something was keeping him steady. Even if he just witnessed a murder by the two, he felt safe at the same time around them. A feeling that was as strange as everything that was happening to him.

Before he could speak they were surrounded in smoke, forcing him to close his eyes in fear, thinking that he will die in any second. But again, nothing happened. He felt only a soft movement around him, which were the two demons who had let go of his hand.

"Welcome to our humble home."

Opening his eyes he saw that the surroundings had changed drastically. He was in a living room with fancy furniture and even a bright crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The room was huge only meaning that they were no more in that dungeon but in a big mansion. home? he blinked a few times realizing what they said.

"Am I dead? Did i end up in Hell?" those were the only things that managed to come out of his mouth. Still looking around him and touching his body to make sure of himself, checking of wounds that would had caused his death but didn't found anything. "Wh-Where am i?" he managed to mend his voice, not sounding to pathetic. In other words, he was trying to act brave.

"Oh dear brother look... Iori is scared..." the entity calling himself Arinfel chuckled.

"You can't blame him brother, given what he's been though. I would be upset if I woke up surrounded by maggots." Arindel said.

"That's true." Arinfel replied.

The twins turned their gazes back at Iori and smiled: "Don't worry dear Iori. You're not dead and you're not in hell, or heaven. You are still on this lovely planet Earth. As for where this is... well it's our home. There's no other way to describe it."

The two demons walked close to the young man and took him in their arms, leaning in their faces so close that Iori would be able to feel their hot breath on his face. Arinfel whispered in a gentle tone: "Don't be afraid Iori, we won't hurt you."

"Well.. at least not hurting you out of malice, but a playful spank never hurts anyone." so said Arindel.

"We'll protect you, from those filthy bugs who want to hurt you." Arinfel said as he lightly brushed his lips over Iori's cheek.

"We'll sort things out so in the meantime... you must stay with us here." Arindel whispered into Iori's ear and playfully blew on his earlobe.

The two pulled away and extended their hands to the young man: "Now, you must be tired, how about we show you your room?"

"Oh dear brother look... Iori is scared..." the entity calling himself Arinfel chuckled.

"You can't blame him brother, given what he's been though. I would be upset if I woke up surrounded by maggots." Arindel said.

"That's true." Arinfel replied.

He looked puzzled at both of them, moving his head to one side to the other like he was playing ping pong. It was strange how the two of them could speak and continue each others idea. It was crazy and fascinating at the same time. They didn't looked as being evil or bad in any way but looks could be deceiving. Even if they did saved him from those crazy bastards.

"Don't worry dear Iori. You're not dead and you're not in hell, or heaven. You are still on this lovely planet Earth. As for where this is... well it's our home. There's no other way to describe it."

Iori looked surprised when they both got closer to him, instinctively, making a step behind, wanting to keep some distance but it was impossible. They both caught his arm and got so close that he could feel their hot breath over his skin. A small shiver passed his spine as he took a deep breath, blinking in surprise.

"Don't be afraid Iori, we won't hurt you."

"Well.. at least not hurting you out of malice, but a playful spank never hurts anyone." so said Arindel.

Say what??!

"We'll protect you, from those filthy bugs who want to hurt you." Arinfel said as he lightly brushed his lips over Iori's cheek.

"We'll sort things out so in the meantime... you must stay with us here." Arindel whispered into Iori's ear and playfully blew on his earlobe.

He gulp a few times at the sensations that his body felt as the other two were messing around with him. well apparently they are not as innocent as i thought they were .... looks really can be deceiving, he thought trying to calm his body from shaking. He left out a soft sigh, like he just managed to breath after he hold his breath for more than he could handle.

"You mean that i will be a prisoner?" he said narrowing his eyes as he got out of the spell that his body set him. "I-I cannot remain here. I need to go back to work ... I mean .... Can i go to work from here?" he burst out but realizing that his situation was kind of tight. He was in the house of two demons and he was just wanted to start arguing with them. That wasn't a good idea after he remembered what had happened a few moments ago in the dungeon with the man in black cloak.

"Now, you must be tired, how about we show you your room?"

He stand still not wanting to move. It lasted a few seconds till he moved towards them, keeping his hands to himself, biting his lips nervously. What had he got himself into. he had so many questions about what happened in that chamber before, but he couldn't find the right words to make the questions.

"This is too unreal" he started to talk. Probably thinking that if he talked it would made him feel better or that was only a bad dream and he would finally wake up. He wanted to keep the conversation going or he thought he would go crazy. "Why me? Why did you guy's saved me? I'm no special thing. Really" he said starting to laugh nervously. "And what did you mean back there with "We've come to take what was promised."? I didn't promised you anything. I don't even know you guys" he continued babbling.

"Of course not Ioiri. You're our guest!" Arinfel said.

"Though I do like the sound of prisoner. It's... exciting." Arindel chuckled.

"As for going to work... may I ask, why?" Arinfel tilted his head aside.

"I mean... are you the kind that find meaning in work or something? Or you just need some cash?" Arindel tilted his head as well, creating an arch with the other.

"If it's the latter than we can fix that for you. Just tell us how much you need." They said in unison.

The twins shrugged as Iori ignored their hands, but didn't press on the matter since the young man did followed them. They walked slightly ahead of Iori as they headed down a long hallway which was similarly lavishly decorated, as if they were walking down the halls of Versailles itself. As they walked together Arinfel responded to what Iori said: "Oh dear Iori you are special! In fact you're about the most special person to us in this whole universe!"

"And you're right. You didn't make any promise to us. But your parents did make a deal with our father. I'm sure you've heard of him." Arindel looked up as if trying to recall the list: " The devil, the arch enemy..."

And Arinfel joined in: "the dark prince, lord of hell, the morning star, the fallen...."

And in unison: "Lucifer, Satan.... The list goes on and on."

They turned their gaze back at Iori and Arinfel said: "Oh don't think too hard on the matter. It's pretty much a good old fashion arranged marriage."

"And also here we are! This is your room!" Arindel smiled as they arrived in front of a door, which stood out sharply from the rest of the place as it looked really normal, and in fact, familiar to Iori. The white haired demon turned the knob on the door and what laid in front of their eyes looked exactly like Iori's own room, almost.

"We tried to make you feel at home. Buuuut we've also made a few adjustments as well." Arinfel said as he walked up to the desk and put his hand on a fancy looking laptop: "I mean your old one is just.... pathetic! Can't even run the latest GTA on lowest settings! You're really missing out my dear!"

"And by the way, the wifi password is ioriforever, no space all lower cases." Arindel smiled.

"Technically we can put up a illusion screen to recreate the view from your window, but I think you're going to like this better." Arinfel smiled as he raised the shades, and outside the window there was a field of flower extending out as far as the eyes could see.

"So, what do you think?" The twins asked in unison, their golden eyes sparkling in anticipation.

"Of course not Ioiri. You're our guest!" Arinfel said.

"Though I do like the sound of prisoner. It's... exciting." Arindel chuckled.

He was surprised of their different answers. One could already make a differences between the twins. One was more gently, or that way it seems to be, and the other was a little crazier. He had though to admit that they were still very friendly with him for a pair of demons.

"As for going to work... may I ask, why?" Arinfel tilted his head aside.

"I mean... are you the kind that find meaning in work or something? Or you just need some cash?" Arindel tilted his head as well, creating an arch with the other.

"If it's the latter than we can fix that for you. Just tell us how much you need." They said in unison.

"Is not about the money exactly ... I mean ... that too but " he started to say as he fallowed them on those halls which were catching his eye, moving his eyes from one side to another being fascinated by the place. He never saw something like this. It couldn't be compared with the apartment he was staying with his father. dad! He remembered that his father was probably worried for him not getting home. He didn't know what time it was or how long was he missing. "I have to let my father know where i am ... and that i am safe ..." he started to talk trying to think how could he do that.

"Oh dear Iori you are special! In fact you're about the most special person to us in this whole universe!"

"And you're right. You didn't make any promise to us. But your parents did make a deal with our father. I'm sure you've heard of him."

"M-My parents? No ... you must have the wrong guy ... I only have my father. That's the only family i've got" he said a little bit confused not understanding about what pact they were refering to. "I never knew my mother and dad never told about any pact" he added but the others were caught in their own thoughts.

" The devil, the arch enemy..."

And Arinfel joined in: "the dark prince, lord of hell, the morning star, the fallen...."

And in unison: "Lucifer, Satan.... The list goes on and on."

They turned their gaze back at Iori and Arinfel said: "Oh don't think too hard on the matter. It's pretty much a good old fashion arranged marriage."

Hearing about their father, The Lucifer he stopped quickly as they did too. The timing was perfect otherwise he would had prompt into Arindel. "Lucifer?! Marriage?! Me?!" he was shocked. How could that be possible. That wasn't true. His father would never do such a pact with The Devil and not tell him eventually. It was his life. Why had he hide that sort of information from him? An information that was vital for him. It was still his life. "It can't be ... my father wouldn't do that and not telling me. Y-You're having the wrong guy" he started to say shaking his head.

"And also here we are! This is your room!"

"We tried to make you feel at home. Buuuut we've also made a few adjustments as well."

Looking on his left he saw the door that seemed too familiar and when they opened the door inviting him inside he was amazed by how much it looked like his bedroom back home. how is this possible? Did we jumped in time? How do they know about my room? About my life?

"How .... How do you know what my room looks like? Did you spy on me?"

"I mean your old one is just.... pathetic! Can't even run the latest GTA on lowest settings! You're really missing out my dear!"

"And by the way, the wifi password is ioriforever, no space all lower cases." Arindel smiled.

"Technically we can put up a illusion screen to recreate the view from your window, but I think you're going to like this better."

All this was still freaky as hell. Those two were acting so normally that it scared him, but didn't let that to be seen. He tried to have a poker face as much as possible, but the similarities in that room with his own back home were too disturbing. Were they checking on him? Where they spying at night? Were they that perverted?

"So, what do you think?"

"I-I ...." he took a deep breath but no other words came out. Looking outside the window the view was beautiful. What exactly was happening here? Was really all true? Was he promised to Satan and now he had to comply? Did his father really made a pact with the Devil giving him for marriage? But at what cost?

So many questions were running in his mind that he just couldn't speak out any words. "I don't understand a thing of what you just told me " he finally said keeping his eyes on the window, wishing that all was a dream. "I just cannot believe everything you said is true. Is like my whole life is a lie" he shrugged breathing deep. "How is that even possible?"

"Hmm.. hmm... hmm... looks like Iori is really confused..." Arinfel muttered.

"I suppose it's natural if you suddenly learn that Lucifer is gonna be your in-law. I mean... you know.." Arindel shrugged.

"Yeah... I suppose you're right. Father doesn't have the best reputation." Arinfel smiled.

The two turned their attention back at Iori and prompted him to sit down on the edge of the bed, which also felt a lot more bouncier than the man's old one. The demons knelt before Iori and looked up with those breathtaking smiles and said: "You see Iori, the man who you call father isn't your biological father. He was loyal a servant of your family. The Izumi blood line carries great power, able to call forth demons with but a small drop while other may need decades of preparation and a elaborate sacrifices, and they've used that power to maintain prosperity for generations. But your real parents, not that we're suggesting his care for you is anything less than real but we digress, they couldn't have children. In desperation your parents made a bargain with our father. They would be able to have children and in return, their child would be betrothed to us."

"I'm not exactly sure why they accepted this deal since it's like they get to have a child, only to lose you latter." Arindel said.

"But then again father can be really persuasive." Arinfel added.

"Anyway... Unfortunately your parents passed away... killed by those who want to exploit you for their own ends." Arindel said in a mournful tone.

"But your father... the man who brought you up, saved you and took care of you as his own. He didn't tell you about your birth because he wanted to spare you the pain. Wanted to protect you." Arinfel said.

"You are loved Iori. By your real parents, by your adopted father, and of course.... by us...." The two said in unison.

The two stood up and smiled: "You must be quite tired. We'll leave you to rest. See you at breakfast?" They waved goodbye at Iori and left the room, leaving Iori by himself.

Sitting on the edge of the bed he looked at the two demons kneeling in front of him, telling him about his past. Every information that the other provided him made him feel even more sick. All his life till now was a lie. His family, his background, his identity and even his future. Even if the lies were to protect him, they should had been revealed sooner. Maybe that way he would had been prepared for those who kidnapped him. Those people, no, animals killed his real parents. They deserved to die.

His mind was rumbling with all those dark thoughts that never came in his mind before. He never wished for anyone's death. But now. After all he found out, he wanted them all dead. He wanted make them all suffer for what they did. His mind was clouded with those dark thoughts that he barely came back to his senses, realizing what he wanted and the fact that it wasn't like him at all.

"You are loved Iori. By your real parents, by your adopted father, and of course.... by us...."

Hearing them say that, he looked confused. How could they loved him when they first meat now. Or could it be that they knew about him all along? At least Lucifer even if he is the devil lord tells their sons the true, he thought sighing. He felt like all his energy was drown out of him.

"You must be quite tired. We'll leave you to rest. See you at breakfast?"

Being left alone he pulled his legs up in bed and wrapped his arms around his knees , burying his face in them starting crying, He managed to stay strong for the time that the others where with him, but as soon as he was left alone he burst in tears. How the hell did he end up in that situation? How could everything that happened be true.

He didn't realized when he fell asleep, but he did, curled up with his knees still at his chest, just like a baby.

Arinfel and Arindel appeared out of thin air in Iori's room right after he fell asleep. With a gentle smile they waved their fingers and the young man's body floated up in midair, his clothes moved on their own and folded themselves nicely in a pile while fresh clothes floated close. There was a moment of pause when the two demons observed Iori's naked body, but after a stern look from Arinfel the clothes resumed their movements and got on the sleeping man. Then they lowered Iori back on the bed and tucked him under the blanket nicely. The entire process happened smoothly and silently so Iori's sleep wouldn't be interrupted. Then the demons each pressed a light kiss on Iori's forehead before leaving the room, this time for real.

The twins looked at each other and nodded. Being connected on a fundamental level, the two demons don't really need words to communicate with each other. That being said they still try to talk with each other from time to time to remind them see that they were indeed separate entities, and also to break up the silence which could get overwhelming at times. "You wanna go? Arinfel asked, though he already know the answer.

"Yeah. Get the bath ready would you?" Arundel said before vanishing the next moment. With a sigh Arinfel walked down the hallway, eventually arriving at a massive bath, with marble floor and stone columns one would almost mistaken the place for a Roman Public bath, but of course this place wasn't for public use and was reserved only for the demonic twin, and from now on, also their betrothed. Arinfel snapped his fingers and his suit disappeared, revealing his perfect well toned body. At the same time hot water began to pour out from fountains and large statues sculpted like mystical beasts. Steam began to cloud his sight and the demonn walked into the water and submerged himself up to his neck. Letting out a satisfied sigh he turned his head to the side. Arindel had already joined him. He looked at the bath water slowly turning red around Arindel and asked: "So? Any luck?"

"No.... None of the cultists there actually knew who their 'dark lord' was..." Arinfel sighed as he leaned back against.the edge of the bath: "As always, they're really good with compartmentalizing... No way to trace anywhere being this single cell..."

"Just who the hell is behind this... Heaven? Or Hell? Or both?" Arindel muttered.

"Whoever they are, we'll find them. And we'll end them." Arinfel said.

"No body touches what's ours!" They said in unison.

Several hours later there was a knock at Iori's door. "Wake up dear it's time for your breakfast~" the voice of the demons said from across the door: "We made pancakes~"

Iori slept like a bear. Didn't feel anything , didn't heard anything. He was too beat up because of the crying session that he had before. Even if his mind was still roaming around like crazy with all the information he just found out, he managed to get some rest, even though his eyes were sore a little because of the crying.

He grumbled when he heard some knocks on the door, turning to the other side, ignoring it. In his subconscious, he was still at home in his own room. Nothing new or strange, except the voices that he heard behind the door. That moment he opened his eyes violently, jumping up in bed, looking around him. The confusing on the room being so similar with his own room but still effective but he soon realized where he was and that everything that happened yesterday wasn't a bad dream.

"C-Come in" he said mending his voice, touching slowly his chest and neck. Just then he realized that he had other clothes on him then before. what just .... how did i end up in this clothes? ... i didn't changed last night .... no way! he covered his body as soon as the door opened and the twins entered.

"Y-You were here in the room last night?!" he started saying pointing fingers at them both. "I didn't changed last night so .... how .... i didn't woke up .... what did you do?" he started questioning them covering himself with the blanket.

The twins walked inside Iori's room and smiled when they noticed the young man trying to cover himself under the blanket, as if a thin sheet of cloth could actually stop a pair of powerful demons from looking through his clothes if they want to. They looked at each other and chuckled before turning back to Iori and said: "What did we do? Oh poor Iori, all this is still a bit much for you huh?"

"We're demons, remember? Demons! Supernatural beings with unholy powers." Arinfel smiled.

"Changing your clothes without waking you is a piece of cake~" Arindel said as he waved his finger, and a few objects and furniture in the room floated up in mid-air, flew a few circles then returned to their original position: "See? We just lifted you up and let the clothes do their thing~"

Arinfel clapped his hands and said: "Alright that's enough magic show for now. Iori must be starving." He snapped his finger and suddenly the three of them was in the middle of a huge dining hall and sitting across a long square table, filled with all sorts of breakfast items from eggs, bacon, sausages, porridge, bread, cereal, cinnamon roll, cakes, cookies, milk, juices, coffee, tea, and so on. It looked more like the breakfast buffet at a five star hotel than a breakfast for three. The two demons smiled: 'Go ahead Iori, dig in."

"You did what?" said Iori looking amazed as the demon named Arindel, was it, started moving furniture in the room like it was nothing. They changed his clothes by doing that? They saw him naked! He could feel his cheeks getting red.

"Alright that's enough magic show for now. Iori must be starving."

Before he could say anything they were puffed in a room, already sitting at the table which was full with different sorts of food. It was like they were having a feast or party. So much food just for them. He hold his head in his hand feeling a little dizzy from the puffing in a different room. Teleportation seemed not good for him.

"Could you warn me before you do that please?" he said taking deep breath trying to hold his sickness in place. He took quickly a sip of juice, feeling much better since it was cold. He looked after at the food, still not sure if he could eat of it. After all they were demons and he still didn't trust them.

'Go ahead Iori, dig in."

"You're not going to poison me or bewitch me, right?" he asked looking at the twins at a time. But before they could answer him he started to eat from every plate that was placed on the table. His stomach was empty so it was a feast for him as well. Having so much food in front of him. He just didn't know what he could eat first. He started with some eggs, than fallowed salad, then fallowed some bacon and sausages. He just couldn't get enough.

After a few minutes that he ate in silence and took the last bite, he leaned on the seat, feeling full.

"That was delicious" he said sighing taking a sip of juice for re-freshness.

"Look .... i still have some questions about all this ...." he said leaning forwards holding his hands on the table. "You said before that i was promised to marry the son of ... Lucifer .... but you are two. Are you going to choose who i belong? Or do i get to chose?" he asked looking from one twin to the other. If it was for his will to chose he wouldn't want to belong to any of them. He didn't know what they could do to him. They could be all nice right now but what will happen afterwards.

The twins chuckled when Iori asked if they would poison or bewitch him, and Arinfel said: "Oh dear Iori, that's absurd. Why would we poison you? What could that achieve? When it comes to bewitching though... I suppose it depends on what kind of bewitching you're talking about. I mean we're certainly not gonna turn you into a rat or something."

"Why not? I think he'll be adorable as a rat. Little and fluffy" Arindel said teasingly.

"Isn't he adorable enough right now?" Arinfel asked.

"Yeah, you're right." Arindel smiled.

As Iori began to enjoy the feast, the two demons sat across from him was less interested in food, only taking a sip of coffee occasionally and kept their attention on the young man, their betrothed, their future bride. Even though 20 years was like a blink of an eye for entities like them who were essentially immortal, it felt longer then the millennia they spent before Iori came into existence. Once he fished the meal, the young human began to question the details regarding the contract his parents made. The two demons clapped in unison and said: "You're very perceptive my dear! As people often say: After devil is in the details."

Arinfel leaned back against his seat and said: "You're right that in the contract it was stated that you are to be betrothed with one of my father's sons so technically, you only have to marry one of us."

"Then again, we also share what we have, and nobody said anything about you can't marry both of us." Arindel added.

"But I guess... the choice is yours... to have either one of us.. or both of us." Both demons said in unison: "And just to be completely transparent, yes, you can choose neither of us. That is technically an option. But that would mean your parents failed to uphold their end of the bargain, so what was given to them, your life, would be taken away."

It was at this moment the large clock at the far end of the room began to ring. The demons smiled and said: "Oh dear look at the time. You'd be late for work!" Arinfel snapped his fingers and the plates in front of Iori disappeared, replaced by some of Iori's personal belongings: "Your wallet, your cell phone fully charged, and everything else you usually brings to work." Arindel pointed at a door behind Iori and said: "Walk through that door and you'll find yourself inside the little coffee shop you work at. Have a nice day Iori."

if i don't chose one of them and want freedom i'll end up dead. How the hell is that convenient to me? , he thought looking from one demon to another than looking at his fingers that started playing with a tissue nervously. how am i supposed to chose one of them .... I don't even know them .... all i know is that one is kind and the other is more perverted.... from here i know what i can chose, but how will the other be after I made up his mind? he thought biting his lip, breathing in and out trying to calm down.

Hearing the others through his clouded mind he looked up and saw them giving him his belonging. "W-Work? What do you mean?" he didn't understand at first looking confused at his wallet and rest of belongings. They when One of the twins spoke about his coffee job he looked in the vortex direction. Where they really letting him go? Was all this a dream because he really liked it. Getting back home he could talk with his father and understand better the truth.

"Are you really letting me get back to work and my home?" he asked still confused standing near the two demons.

"We've only said to let you go to work, but nothing about letting you go home." Arinfel said: "We'll keep an eye on you while you're at that little coffee shop and once your shift is over, we'll take you back here."

"And please don't try to run off or something." Arindel said in a joking tone: "I'm not exactly a fan of domestic violence."

"Now hurry up! You're gonna be late!" The two demons got up from their seats as their urged Iori towards the door. As he was about to walk through the door frame they whispered in Iori's ears: "See you soon, dear Iori~"

The door closed and Iori has safely arrived at the coffee shop he worked at. Looking at each other in acknowledgement Arinfel smiled: "Well, time for us to write our job application."

Arindel chuckled and said: "This would be interesting. Why haven't we done something like this before?"

"We sort of did, remember? When we worked at that salon in Paris before the revolution?" Arinfel said.

"Oh yeah, now that you've mentioned it." Arindel smiled: "Vive la r?volution ~"

"Vive la guillotine." Arinfel said.

The two laughed joyfully as they headed down the hallway.

A few hours latter in the coffee shop, Iori was working his shift when the owner suddenly approached with two men wearing the shop's uniform behind him. He said: "Hey Izumi, I've got two newbies here. I'm leaving them to you, show them how things are done around here okay? Now why don't you boys introduce yourself?"

"Nice to meet you, Izumi senpai." Arinfel said as he bowed politely.

"Be soft on us would you, Izumi senpai?" Arindel smiled with a playful wink.

"We've only said to let you go to work, but nothing about letting you go home.

Iori was a little sad hearing that he couldn't go home but he had to someway tell his father what happened and why he hasn't been home. He hopped he could go home quickly after he would get through the door without them knowing.

"And please don't try to run off or something." Arindel said in a joking tone: "I'm not exactly a fan of domestic violence."

He was amazed. Could those two read minds aswell? How did he knew what he was thinking? It was really strange and made him feel uncomfortable. So they could harm him if they thought they should. Swallowing hard he took a deep breath turning to the door as they pushed him through. In an instance he was back in the coffee shop. Everything around him was like before. Like nothing had changed. Still confused he started to do the chores for opening the coffee shop. In no time there were clients and the day ran as normal as possible.

Just when he had a little free time to send his father a message or even trying to call him, his manager came to him with new employees. He tuck his phone quickly in his pocket as respect and turn to greed the new colleagues but he was surprized seeing the two demons.

"You ...."

"Nice to meet you, Izumi senpai." Arinfel said as he bowed politely.

"Be soft on us would you, Izumi senpai?" Arindel smiled with a playful wink.

He just couldn't believe that the two of them were there acting like they didn't know eachother. Like they were meeting for the first time. How? Why? He was asking and was cursing his damn luck. He nodded to his manager trying to keep a straight face till his boss left and turned to the twins.

"Why are you here?" He said in a low voice not drawing attention to them. "This is like you monitor me 24/7. This is work not playground" he added in a serious tone. He felt like he was a prisoner with his guards breathing on his back. He couldn't do a single move without the two be right behind him.

"Why are we here? Isn't that obvious? We want to spend more time with you." Arinfel smiled.

"I mean you seems so determined to come to work. You can't expect us to get curious about just what's so special about it" Arindel added

"Oh and please Iori, you gotta stop talking about the whole prisoner thing." Arinfel said: "Or somebody may get an idea."

"Don't worry Iori. I promise if you become our prisoner, you'll never want freedom again." Arinfel chuckled.

"Now Izumi senpai." The two demons got beside Iori and smiled: "We're at your service Senpai. Feel free to boss us around."

And true to their words, the two demons followed Iori's command to the teeth, completing every task he gave them perfectly. Strangely though even the two demon's were otherworldly handsome and would surely attract a lot of curious eyeballs, all the other co-workers in the cafe as well customers just treated them like just another normal cafe staff. There was even a customer who yelled at Arinfel for misplacing an order and the demon prince had to bow down and apologize for it, though it turned out that it was the customer who remembered it wrong.

Time passed and soon it was lunch break. The twins walked up to Iori carrying a large cloth bag and smiled: "We've made bento for you too."

Iori was down folded at the twins comments. He didn't expect them wanting to work in the human world along with him since they asked him before and said that money was never a problem. He tried to accept the fact that they were there with him and that they were part of his work team, so he started to ignore their connection and act like normal coworkers and give them different chores as the shop was starting to have more clients than expected.

he was surprised to see one of the twins being scolded by a customer and bowing to him, apologizing too for something that it wasn't his fault. He felt sorry for Arinfel, he managed to identify the twin now, for being treated like that, but he was more grateful that the demon maintain his calm and acted as normal as possible. That did put a smile on his face. He had to appreciate the effort the two demons were putting up for him.

As Lunch time approached he went in the back and saw the two demons starting to prepare for eating. Realizing that he didn't bring anything with him to eat he turned, wanting to head back outside the shop.

"We've made bento for you too."

He turned only to see the twins coming in front of him with a bento full of food. did they really did that for me? he thought looking surprised at the food and back at the twins.

"Thank you ... didn't expect that " he said honestly sitting on the bench next to them, starting to eat. He had to admit that even if they didn't cooked and they just probably just popped the food here, it was super delicious and he was really thankful for the gesture. He did almost forgot who they were and the fact that he wanted to tell his father, or adopted father about what happened. He was also curious about the fact that his father didn't called him or texted him or even looked for him at the shop. It was a bit odd.

Once he finished his meal he packed everything up sighing. It was a good meal, and he would had prefer just to relax just now, but he had to finish his shift. "Thank you for the food. Now .... its back to work" he sigh putting up a smile on his face and returning in front of the counter, serving the next customers.

Finding a moment of loneliness he took his phone out and tried to call his father but there was no answer, not even a ring. Possible because of the reception. He asked one of the twins to handle the customers at the counter and walked back in the changing room to try and call him again. This time it ranged but he wasn't answering. He panicked a little when he heard noises behind him only to turn and see one of the twins standing in the doorway.

Hiding his phone he looked at the demon, taking one step behind.

"Did something happened? Do you need anything?" he asked trying to keep a straight face, sounding as normal as possible.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it." Arinfel smiled as he began to put away the empty lunch boxes.

"You go ahead, we'll joined you at the front shortly." Arindel added.

Once Iori left, the two demons high-fived each other celebrating a job well done. Iori clearly enjoyed the meal and his enjoyment brought endless joy to the two demons. While they're not exactly the most gluttonous demons out there, their taste in food were still impeccable, along with their abilities to cook them. It was rather necessary given the fact that although most powerful demons surround themselves with legions of servants band slaves, the two demon princes prefer the privacy of each other, to a certain extent. There were times when they hoped that someone could break into the small two-men world of theirs, while other times they wish they could burn the whole universe down until they were the only ones left. But of course that's before Iori came into existence, the bride promised to them by destiny. They were willing to wait until he was ready for them but alas, their enemies forced their hand..But in a way they were almost grateful, as they got to meet Iori just a little earlier than planned.

And speaking of plans, the two certainly have a long list of things they wanted to do to/with Iori and they were about to go for one of them. Then the question became who of the two shall start things off. The twins stared at each other with their golden eyes, glowing with determination as they both raised their hands.

“Rock Paper Siccors!" They said in unison as they swung their hands down. What happened in the next 15minutes was worthy of hundreds of songs and sagas, as they would observe each other's expressions and movements, tryng to decipher the other's strategy, while scheming and plotting to mislead their opponent. Their fingers would changed almost a thousand times during the split second the hand raise as fall to a horizontal position. But with both of them being so skillful and knowing each other so well, they ended up a draw every single time, until finally when the manager turned the doorknob and Arundel got distracted, allowing Arinfel to finally secure a win.

"What are you guys doing? Break time is over." The manager said.

"Sorry sir! We'll get back in just a minute!" The twins said as they finished tidying up and rejoined Iori at the font.

Some times latter Iori went on break and headed not the changing room. Seeing this Arinfel followed him while Arindel took over their duties. Arinfel walked into the changing room and smiled: "You seem stressed Iori. Are you alright?" Slowly he stepped towards the young man and given the size of the room, he soon cornered Iori against a locker. He tilted Iori's face up and said seductively: "How about I help you a little to... Blow off some steam?"

"You seem stressed Iori. Are you alright?

He stepped back, stepped back until he had no place to go, hitting with his back the locker door. It wasn't the fact that he was afraid or anything he didn't know what to expect from them. Especially from this guy who had a mischievously smile on his face.

"I'm... fine .... no need to worry" he managed to articulate trying to face a smile as the other got closer to him.

"How about I help you a little to... Blow off some steam?"

Iori looked a little confused at the twin, not quite understand what he was referring to.

"Arinfel was it, right? I'm fine ... no need to worry. I was

.. just trying to check my calls history ... that's all. I'm not ...tense" he said lifting his hands in front of him, more like a possibility to stop the other to come any closer. It was an odd voice he used and the way he looked at him with such hunger. He just didn't know what to expect from the other.

Arinfel chuckled as he noticed Iori's body tensing up even more from his approach, which was to be expected given how little the human knew of the demons. It's only natural to be cautious about beings famous for ruining people's lives. But of course all demons have ways to erode people's defenses, through brute force, bribery, coercion, seduction, or just plain old simple brainwash, though the last method was barely used since you can't take a brainwashed man's soul to hell, cause he wasn't committing sins on his own free will. The twins didn't want to brainwash Iori, nor do they want him to marry them for their power or riches. So that really leave the twins only one option, seduction.

"Of course you are...just feel the muscles of your neck..." Arinfel moved his hand and laid his fingers there gently: "Tensed as a rock... You should chill out and relax Iori..." As he spoke Arinfel gradually closed the distance between them, slowly but surely, until their faces were so close that they could feel each other's breath on their skin. Arinfel knew that Iori had reservations about this. He'd just known the demons for less than a day and they were at the cafe's changing room where anyone could barge in at any second. But Arinfel also knew for a fact that Iori couldn't resist him. After all, he was born to be their bride.

Ant then, their lips touched. At first it was as light as a rain drop, but gradually it became more and more intense till it was a storm of passion. Arinfel's tongue parted the two soft petals guarding Iori's mouth and slithered in, like a snake chasing its prey it wrapped around the man's own tongue, rubbing, mingling, stroking it devilishly. The kiss continued endlessly and whenever it Iori would reach the edge of suffocating Arinfel would give him a window the breath, only to claim his lips yet again, and again.

"Of course you are...just feel the muscles of your neck..."

Iori felt his body tremble under the touch, taking a deep breath. It was odd how his body was reacting to such a small gesture but he couldn't control himself.

Tensed as a rock... You should chill out and relax Iori..."

As Aeinfel approached him inch by inch, he placed his hands on the others shoulders trying to push him away but it was impossible. "Arinfel ... don..." but it was to late. The other had already pressed his lips on his, sending a shiver down his spine. Blinking in surprised he didn't know what to do. Pushing him off wasn't going to work. Closing his eyes he felt the other tongue slipping in his mouth making him moan uncontrollably.

It was such a strange sensation but it wasn't as bad as he thought. His subconscious was yelling at him to stop it cause they were at work and someone could find them. "Arin..fel ...someone ...can come ...in" he tried to speak through kisses holding him by the arms. He felt his legs shiver almost not able to keep his balance.

He had to admit that the demon was a good kisser, and even if at first was a slow careful kiss, it turned to be a wilder kiss. Devouring him. With each kiss he felt his insides twirl. His hear was racing in his chest like crazy.

The only thing he could do was just surrender. And that he did. He surrendered to the kiss and touches which were making his mind go foggy.

As the kiss continued Arinfel could sense the tenseness in Iori's body just melting away, likely both from the lack of air and also from the wave of pleasure he was getting from the kiss. Of course, when it comes to sexual matters, the twins aren't exactly on par with being like Asmodeus who pretty much embodied the sin of lust. That being said the twins had centuries of expediences behind them, and dealing with an inexperienced young man like Iori was really a piece of cake. That being said, as the kiss went on even Arinfel found himself a bit overwhelmed. He couldn't be as level headed and skillful as he wanted since Iori's lip was just so soft, his tongue, his mouth, so sweet and delicious. It was beyond anything he'd ever imagined. As much as Iori was defenseless against the twins, they two, were absolutely infatuated by him, as if they were under some sort of spell. Arinfel remembered Iori's comment earlier that day about the twins possibly bewitching him and he now found it ironic. Just who was bewitching who?

Finally letting the young man go, Arinfel smiled as he looked at his promised bride who was panting heavily and had pretty much melted from their make out session. He chuckled: "See? Now you're a lot more relaxed... but we could go a bit further...."

Arinfel knelt down and reached for Iori's pants, unbukling his belt and pulled his pants down, revealing his groin and an already half hard member. Arinfel opened his mouth and if Iori looked down he'd be able to see clearly that the demon's tongue look a lot longer than the average human. It was also a lot more nimble as it wrapped around the hard shaft and began to stroke it skillfully, quickly bringing it to its full glory while at the same time the demon's hands began to rub on the man's testicles, squeezing, pulling, juggling them playfully.

"See? Now you're a lot more relaxed... but we could go a bit further...."

Having a moment of respiro, he took deep breaths leaning more on the locker behind him. He needed a moment of fresh air after such a kiss. It felt like he was on drugs. It was breathtaking. He remembered what he said before in the mansion at the table. Maybe they were trying to bewitch him, and after that kind of a kiss it was most likely that he would fall.

"What?! No ....Arinfel wait ...." he said quickly realizing what the demon was starting to do but it was too late. The demon was already on his knees grabbing his groin which was half erected. Of course he had been aroused by the kiss. Who in their right minds wouldn't be after such a kiss.

"Ngh!" he moaned biting his lips to stop the sounds as the demon took him in his mouth. That mouth that made him shivered before only from a kiss. Placing his hands on the demons shoulders he tried to step away but where could he possible go. He was cornered and now aroused. "Ngh .... aghh... fuck..." he leaned his head on the locker, keeping his mouth open, breathing hard. He looked down at the demon and he saw his tongue being much longer than a normal human being. He covered his mouth with the other hand, trying to keep himself steady and not fall, even if his legs were starting to tremble and his body to get hotter and hotter.

hope that no one will come here .... if we are caught .... i .... damn it .... how can it feel so good.... i must resist but how ... damn it .....

"Ngh .... mgh .... mmhhhmmm" he tried to find something with the other free hand to hold on the side but he didn't find anything.