Deleting my raws. This is farewell~

cruciatus

I just wanted to say thank you for all sharing the raws!!! I've been following your posts for a few years now but stopped checking due to college and dorming with other people.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm so late to the scene being away for so long and didn't know this what happening :(

Thank you for all those years sharing your raws with us. It is sad that some A-hole decided to steal your work to make profits behind your back, off of your generous contributions to our non-profit fan-base site. It's totally understandable you'd want to pull your raws out of cloud storage after such repeated lootings. :'(

I hope you will be still visiting and lurking around here every once in a while to greet us again!

I hope you'll still be visiting this

• 3 weeks later...

They are giving you your own medicine.

I had to fight a lot against you because you did not follow the rules of my group, you downloaded the projects, you uploaded it to your own server and when I asked you to delete it, you ignored me. You were one of those responsible for which I had to make a secret group, because you kept doing what you wanted with my updates. How does it feel now?

They are giving you your own medicine.

I had to fight a lot against you because you did not follow the rules of my group, you downloaded the projects, you uploaded it to your own server and when I asked you to delete it, you ignored me. You were one of those responsible for which I had to make a secret group, because you kept doing what you wanted with my updates. How does it feel now?

You're from SS, right? You don't want repost or your manga on reader sites but any time some other group starts to release their own version of a manga that you only shared on your secret blog, you suddenly decide to post it on reader sites. Wow. Double standards much? Get off your high horse hun. You as a group have constantly been rude to your readers and bullied and harassed other groups.

At least Cruciatus didn't make any money from any manga of yours she may or may not have uploaded here (and anyway I don't see more than 2-3 here). but every time you feel your pride or position as a scanlation group is threatened by some one else, you just give away your work to those sites you claim to hate, putting more money in their hands. The fact that you came to spit and jeer at someone else's problems just goes to show what kind of human you are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...