Are you an awesome, advanced, literate RPer? Then click this! You won't regret it! ;)

-Hideki-

Good day

and thanks for clicking on my recruitment thread where I am searching for some great folks to RP with. If you read all of this and you end up regretting it or you think this totally sucks and was a waste of time after all there is no money-back guarantee bear that in mind x’D

Now to the actual purpose of this, my very amazing call to RP.

I have some new plot ideas and I’d like to find some creative and active roleplayers who are interested in literate RPs with long and elaborate posts, character introspection, thought through character bios and replies, who intent to keep writing the RP until the end because I like to finish what I start and are just as passionate about their RPs as I am.

I really enjoy character development and well thought through background stories, I bring in plenty of side characters and my main characters have a colourful history to keep the RP world lively and interesting. I am a fairly regular writer who puts thought and effort into his RPs and I would like to write with people who do the same and have fun writing and being imaginative and building a world together.

Interested in RPing with me? Here are the rules:

1. I require decently long posts with substance that give me something I can actually work with. I have trouble coming up with something in response to short replies and if I didn’t lose interest completely right away I would definitely prioritise every RP with elaborate replies over that and I don’t want this to happen. So keep that in mind.

2. As I stated before I want to finish the RP I started and I don’t want RP partners who just drop it for the smallest thing, I rather want someone who would communicate when the RP got stuck or when blockages occur and works that out with me so that the RP can continue. So only apply when you’re actually interested for real!

3. If you can’t reply for more than 1-2 weeks let me know! The same goes if for whatever reason you want to drop the RP anyway. I am fairly understanding but I am allergic to people who just let the RP die without a word because I find this to be disrespectful and impolite.

4. Be creative and bring in your own ideas. Contribute to the RP and the RP world! Don’t solely react! Don’t be a passive player! As I said, I need something to work with in an RP and it needs to be interactive or I could just make another novel out of it.

5. Be over 18!

You’ll find my current ideas below.

I’m also always open for suggestions and your own ideas though, Hetalia fandom RPs or we could work something completely new out together.

Just drop me a message in case you’re interested in roleplaying with me.

- Cheers !

Plot 1

2080: Heat and drought have made many tracts of land uninhabitable, water supplies are resources are scarce in some regions, masses of people are wandering aimlessly around the globe, war is raging on between the Arab world and the west, China is taking over the leading position in the world and structural transformation with AI taking over many working fields has caused old systems to collapse while at the same time the first android fights to be granted human rights, salary and to be recognised as a person.

And one man has to save the world, because X is a superhero! Well, other people would call him the foreign minister of (nation Z) but he likes to think about himself as a superhero in a suit.

That superhero has to once more prove his superpowers to his head of state when he attends a secret conference of the foreign ministers of the G7 nations in a castle somewhere in the mountains to get them on board to then get the world on board and to save the day.

A few hours in he starts to think that he had bitten off more than he could chew because the foreign ministers are everything but agreeable and cooperative. The first robot in a high political office, the foreign minister of Japan, is actually a lot easier to handle than the human ministers.

To top it all off he has to find his nemesis as a superhero in the in his nation incredibly popular Y. And despite his decades of experience in politics and diplomatic talent X seems to get nowhere with the stubborn political youngster of (nation C). The self-opinionated, elitist, handsome man has entirely different plans, has almost always an opposing opinion to X’s, pulls others onto his side and blocks his attempt to get anywhere and to find a compromise with an unyielding iron-fist But without Y he’d not get the others to agree to the mutual plan, the plan won’t work and without even getting the industry nations to agree to a plan, to make it work, how is he supposed to get the rest of the world behind it to do what a superhero does, saving humanity?

If that wasn’t enough, the more X tries to talk to the younger man and discusses with him, the more he realises that despite finding him annoying and awful and wanting to throw him down a cliff he was attracted to the handsome, cold male and was growing fond of him in an absurd way. Bringing another, old, personal conflict back onto the table beyond the professional one because although he had feelings for men before and it had happened again every now and then, he has a wife and kids at home! Not to mention that wanting to be with that arrogant troublemaker doesn’t exactly help him to stand strong against him.

Note: This requires you to be capable of writing multiple side-characters and filling them with life since the other participants have to be written too and it’ll be more fun if I am not the one writing all the side-characters. The details about the RP and the futuristic world have to be discussed. This is merely the fundament to build on.

X= Bottom

Y= Top

Searching for: X

Plot 2:

Berlin in the 1920’s: The golden twenties, the high after the low and the calm before the storm. What better times to be an artist than those? At least after the harsh times full of deprivation it feels like it to Y. Y is a tailor and fashion designer who works for the local theatre and enjoys designing and bringing characters to life. He loves stories, literature and plays and the cultural blossom of the nation pushes him to new places and fills him with ambition and a thirst for life.

One night when he is out with a friend this friend tells him of an interesting little cabaret that was in need of someone to make their visions come to life. Y is curious and introduces himself at the cabaret that is unlike any place he had ever been to and the people unlike anyone he had ever worked with before. It sparks an interest and enthusiasm and he takes the job alongside his more conservative one at the theatre. He becomes friends with the eccentric people at the cabaret and although his working schedule is over the roof he feels more fulfilled and free than ever before.

As he is working at the cabaret a new what seems to be an actress to him at first, enters the backroom and they start to have a conversation as this is apparently the one to play the new female lead. All the more surprised he is when he finally figures that this is not a woman but a ‘drag-queen’, something Y has never seen before. X who came to Berlin from (western nation Z) as he had heard from the wind of liberation that was blowing through the city is highly amused by Y, finds him clueless but cute and they start to spend time aside from work and grow rather fond of each other and fall in love.

Y starts to work more for the cabaret than the theatre and they enjoy life, art, culture and love to the fullest, thinking that it can only get better and go up from there but they had not reckoned with the Wall Street Crash in 1929 and the following political instabilities and radical fringe groups that would start to rise and the nation to become a powder keg ready to explode and blow their happy world apart.

Note: The RP has two long main parts. The first one plays from 1924-1929 and the second one thereafter.

X=Bottom

Y= Top

Plot 3:

Almost like a magician X always had a talent to make things disappear and clean up a mess as though it had never happened. Since he can remember he had been the one deemed unremarkable, quiet, polite, uninteresting. He had been doomed to be the man in the background, a shadow, from the start and he learned to see the advantages in this at a rather early age.

When he had met the charismatic, smart and ambitious Y, X immediately had a crush on, back in their private high-school and they became friends, having endless conversations about the fate of the world, fantasising about how they’d rule the world if they could and Y swore to him that one day, he’d be a leader for real X would not have believed how their way went from there on.

Y went through college with that goal in mind, joined a political party and began to work towards that day from the second he graduated and X, who had fallen so deep for him that he’d do everything for him, to always stay at his side, was a constant companion on his way to the top. He cleared up all the mess and mistakes Y made, erased the evidence, he pulled the strings in the background, manipulated the trade pieces and cleared the way to the top for Y.

And when Y got elected the head of state it was safe to say that X had played his part in it as well and he continued to do so as Y’s chief of staff, swallowing and hiding his feelings for the man and how much his behaviour often hurts him as he had done for decades all the time. And X doesn’t only have to dirty his hands; he gets hurt a lot as well since the new head of state, although brilliant, is everything but a good example. He is an eccentric bon viveur and incredibly morally flexible when it comes to the things he wants.

At one point X feels as though he can’t handle it anymore. Not to clear up the political mess but hiding his feelings, getting them hurt without Y even knowing that he does, clearing up the private mess, but although a part of him wants to confess what he is carrying around with himself since high-school, to tell the man he had basically dedicated his life to without expecting anything in return, for whom he had done literally everything, what he feels for him, another part doesn’t even know what this should solve. Even in the best case scenario where Y would not only accept but realise he too had feelings for him, he knew that considering the type of person Y was, he’d get hurt and there’d never be a happy life with a house with a white fence , for none of them.

Note: Both characters are highly morally ambiguous and do stuff considered unethical, hence you have to be willing to write a character who is not a ‘good guy’. The RP involves scandals of all kind, cheating, contract killings, corruption and the like.

X= Bottom

Y= Top

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic