Searching for a few RP partners (Semes and sekes)

YellowMelon

Heyo, I've returned from another (long) break and I've been wanting to get back into role playing again. Currently, I have a few ideas that I have been interested in lately, but nothing set-in-stone. Overall, I'm willingly to roleplay anything that can be mutually agreed upon and involves some action, drama, and/or adventure. All my plots can be subject to change and/or alterations, but I am searching for a partner who wouldn't mind having double or multiple characters, so my plots incorporate several characters.

Before I list the plots I have, here a short list of my rules/preferences:

1. I write a minimum of 2 paragraphs, but all I require from my partner is at least 1 paragraph. I will reflect whatever my partner gives me, whether that be a single paragraph, five, or more. Samples of my writing can be seen in my "User Notes" on my profile.

2. I am interested in all and any pairings, be it the typical top x bottom or the rarer top x top and bottom x bottom. My own preference is for a partner who can play switches and/or tops, but, given multiple characters, I don't mind playing a top as long as I can also be a bottom or a seke.

3. I know not a lot of people may be fond of doubling (although I think it allows for more interactions to happen), so that is not a requirement, and my plots can be edited to reflect single character interactions. However, given no doubling, the pairing should be top x top, seke x seke, or top (YC) x bottom (MC).

4. Overall, I'm open to anything, so please PM me if you're interested in role playing any of my plots, any plots you think I'd be interested in, or any questions. You can also reply to this thread and tag me so I can PM you. I really appreciate a partner who can help to develop a plot by contributing their own ideas instead of just agreeing with everything I say.

****ACTIVITY NOTE***

I can be very slow to replies, so please bear that in mind if you want to roleplay with me. I can't promise when I'll reply or how often, but I'll try to make a post at least once every two weeks. If I ever disappear, don't be afraid to send me a reminder through PM or VM (it's likely that I have an unfinished reply in a document and will finish it with the reminder).

Below are a scribble of my ideas.

Omegaverse

I have never roleplayed an omegaverse plot, but I would really like to incorporate the concept of the alternate universe into an original plot. This would involve multiple characters (preferably where we take on 3 each) with mixed pairings.

[in Time (concept from the movie of the same name:

)]

In a world where time is currency, people have been genetically engineered to die in a year once they turn 25. At that age, a 1-year countdown on their forearm begins and death hits them instantly when they "time out." This is a death sentence for the poor where many time out before the year is up, while the rich can buy enough time to be immortal. Time can be exchanged from person to person by touching forearms together or can be given out in time capsules. Time can also be loaned out by banks, but must be paid back with interest by a certain date. If an individual fails to pay back the loan, timekeepers are sent to retrieve the lost time by taking the remaining time of the individual. Character A has found himself in such a situation where he does not have enough time to pay back the loan he took from the bank, so he goes on the run to avoid his fate with a timekeeper, Character B. As Character A is on the run, he meets Character C (or, rather, literally runs into him), a wealthy man who has access to unlimited time, and takes him on his journey with him (aka kidnaps him) so he can share his time and live longer. Because of the kidnapping of Character C, however, another timekeeper (Character D) is sent out after Character A. Eventually, Character B and Character D join forces, both aiming to kill the same target but for different reasons.

[Psychological, Mystery]

Character A wakes up in an unfamiliar place and has no recollection of how he got there. When he wakes up, he is met with Character B who claims to be his husband. While Character A still doesn't know if he's dreaming or if the situation he's in is real, he knows, for certain, that he is not, and has never been, married. However, as he states his certainty to Character B, he lifts his hand to see a wedding band on his left ring finger. Character B does not seemed phased by Character A's persistence on the matter and leaves him to rest. Soon, Character A starts to live out the life Character B dictates to him despite his unfamiliar surroundings. As he starts to adopt a routine, he meets Character C who he becomes good friends with and confides to him his previous "silly" belief that he just randomly appeared in the town, which, of course, must have been a dream. Expecting Character C to laugh, he is taken aback at how quiet the usually energetic individual becomes. Before Character C can say anything, Character D comes in, Character C's husband (or assumed husband, like Character B is to Character A), and breaks up the play date.

[Fantasy, Dragons, Adventure, Comedy]

Personally, I tend to be fond of fantasy roleplays, especially where a unique setting is created. Dragons have always been a favorite of mine. For this idea, dragons and humans coexist (although not always peacefully) in six different territories where the landscapes differ to suit the different species of dragons: water, fire, earth, ice, and death. Above the five territories is the sixth territory, located in the sky, where selected representatives, one human and one dragon, from each of the territories live. Now, it is time to elect new representatives. The next human representative is simply voted in by the humans of the territory while the dragon representative is chosen by the human representative. This is done easily if the human representative already has close relations with a certain dragon or is done randomly if the human lacks a fondness for dragons. Luckily for Character A and not-so-luckily for Character B, who were selected to be the next representative for their territory, they already have their dragons in mind. Character A has formed a special bond with Dragon A, so automatically chooses him, while Character B decides on Dragon B, a dragon from a neighboring territory who he has a love-hate relationship with. For dragons, being chosen to be a representative is an honor because it puts them directly next in line to becoming alpha of their species. The final task to officially become the new representatives is to reach the sixth territory. This territory can only be accessed at the end of the path which crosses all five of the territories. There's a starting point to reach the end point, and obstacles in between will put to the test the relationship of the potential representatives.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowMelon

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic