FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory smiles as he pulls away, "... let's take a little nap and then go out to get some dinner," he rubs Cody's head.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little as he rests his head on Cory's chest, letting out a soft yawn and then falls asleep.

Cory gets up and made sure he had both his phone and wallet before looking at Cody, "ready to go," he smiled as he opens the door.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head as he looks around, "uhhhhh," he points over at a sushi bar, "I ... am in the mood for some sushi," he blushes a little.

Cory looks and smiles a little and nods his head,"alright sounds good to me," he walks into the sushi bar while holding Cody's hand.

Cody smiles a little as he nods his head and holds Cory's hand while walking into the sushi bar, resting his head on Cory's arm.

Cory looks at Cody with a smile as he rests his head on Cody's head for a slight moment, smiling a little as he enjoyed how soft Cody's hair is and then walks into the sushi bar, sitting at a table near the door and looks at the menu.