But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes and looks to the side, covering his face as he looks at Cory slowly while his cheeks were pink, "u-uhh.. maybe," he pouts a little.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little and kisses Cody's cheek, "such a little cutie," he smiles.

The waiter comes over and takes the plates, "would you like anything for a dessert?"

Cory shakes his head and looks at Cody, "no... I'm good but what about you Cody?"

The waiter nods his head, "of course and would you like any toppings?"

Cory smiles and then checks his phone, seeing what time it was.

"Of course, I will be right back," the waiter smiles and then leaves.

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, "are you willing to at least share your dessert," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah I suppose I can do that," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little, "aw did I surprise you," he smiles a little.

The waiter comes over with the bowl of ice cream while another waiter comes with a tray of the toppings.

Cody pouts and nudges Cory, watching the waiter. "Thank you," he slightly smiles as he starts putting the toppings on the ice cream.

Cory laughs a little as he rests his head on Cody's arm as he watches Cody put the toppings on the ice cream, smiling softly before turning his head to smell Cody's shirt.

Cody looks at Cory as he blushes a little when he heard Cory was smelling him, "your so weird," he laughs softly as he puts the last of the toppings on, starting to eat the ice cream.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "I can't help it... you smell really good," he smiles and grabs the spoon he didn't use for his meal and starts eating some ice cream as well.

Cody blushes a little and continues eating the ice cream, noticing Cory was starting to eat it as well, resting his head on Cory.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head while blushing a little, smiling a little, "i...is it good," he continues eating the ice cream.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah of course...it is even better sharing it with you," he then leans close to Cody and kisses his cheek.

Cody blushes a little and smiles a little, rubbing his cheek, "well... at least you didn't get ice cream on me," he pouts and nudges Cory.

Cory laughs a little, "well... do you want me to kiss somewhere else like...," he moves Cody's head so he faced him and slightly licks Cody's lips.

Cody looks at Cory and then blinks while he blushes bright red, "y-your such a perv," he places his hands on Cory's chest, "w-we shouldn't in public," he looks to the side.

Cory laughs a little, "sorry I just... can't resist your reactions, they are so cute I can melt," he smiles as he eats the ice cream.

Cody blushes bright red as he looks at Cory, looking to the side as he finishes his final spoonful before being completely full.