FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little and nods his head as he watches as the waiter walks over.

"Sorry for the wait, I will be your waiter today. How can I help you?"

"We will both like the variety plate of sushi," Cory smiles, "oh and I will take a coke."

"Of course, I will be back," the waiter smiles a little as he leaves.

Cory smiles as he looks at Cody, "I am surprise you wanted sushi today," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little, shrugging his shoulders, "well I figured it's something different than what we usually get."

Cody nods his head with a smile and blushes when Cory kisses his cheek, looking at Cory and smiles a little as he leans closer to Cory while looking out the window.

Cory then rubs Cody's head with a smile, "it's... honestly been a while since I had sushi," he laughs a little and leans into Cody.

Cody laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well I figured it was a good option," he looks at Cory as he leans into him, blushing and smiles.

Cory smiles, "it was, I can't wait to chow down," he laughs a little.

The waiter comes over with the platters of sushi and Cody's and Cory's drinks, "here you go, enjoy," he smiles as he walks away from the table.

"Mmm so good," Cody smiles as he was eating and looks over at Cory, watching him eat as well, happy that Cory liked what he picked out where they were going to eat.

Cory looks over at Cody and smiles while he eats, drinking his drink and slowly sneaks his hand down, rubbing Cody's thigh.

Cody continues eating and then blushes, looking at Cory, "h-hey what do you think your doing... out in public?"

Cory smiles and leans into Cody, "I.... love you," he kisses Cody's cheek and goes back to eating while he rubs Cody's thigh.

Cody blushes and smiles as he slightly rubs Cory's leg as his hand slides to Cory's crotch, sticking out his tongue, "love you too," he blushes as he continues eating.

Cory blinks and then smiles, "such a tease," he goes to Cody's ear, "better be careful... I will take you to the bathroom and I will have you ... get rid of my erection," he laughs a little.

Cody blinks and blushes bright red as he looks to the side as he continues eating, "you are such a pervert sometime," he pouts as he eats.

Cody blushes and pouts, "your a teasing jerk," he looks to the side while he continues eating, drinking some of his drink until he got full and leans back in the seat, finishing his drink.

Cory laughs a little as he finishes eating and drinking, going to Cody's ear, "you...want me to do that to you, don't you," he smiles and rubs Cody's head.