FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody nods his head and laughs a little, "I am not use to eating this much," he rubs the back of his head as he watches Cory finishing up the ice cream.

Cory smiles a little and then kisses Cody's cheek, "so what should we do now? Do you want to do anything else my little cutie?"

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Cory, "u-uh... I am not sure really. It's up to you as well, it shouldn't just be up to me," he pouts.

Cory laughs a little and leans into Cody, ".... you really want me to decide," he then slightly rubs Cody's thigh, "I am sure... you got a pretty good idea."

Cody blinks and blushes a little, looking to the side, "are... you really getting horny again," he whispers softly as he looks at Cory.

Cory laughs a little and leans back in his seat, showing he was hard and smiles, "I may... have been a little hard but...it's so hard not to be since your so cute."

Cody looks and blinks as he looks at Cory, blushing bright red, "your so naughty to get hard right in public," he laughs a little as he reaches down, poking at it, "I suppose...I should take responsibility since I am the reason your hard... but not here," he looks at Cory blushing.

Cory laughs a little, "want to go back to the dorm? Or maybe... you want to rent a hotel," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blinks a little and blushes, shaking his head, "w-we don't need to waste money on going to a hotel," he looks to the side with a pout, "... let's just go back to the dorms," he looks at Cory while blushing.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "alright... I hope we can help each other feel better," he pokes Cody's crotch, "I can see... your getting hard as well," he smiles.

Cody blushes bright red and turns a bit, "n-no don't look," he then pulls his shirt down a bit to cover his crotch while he pouts.

Cory laughs a little and stands up, placing the payment and a tip on the table, holding Cody's hand, "let's go...before we burst," he smiles and walks out of the restaurant.

Cory walks with Cody back to the campus and heads to the dorm room, biting his bottom lip. He closes the door and then kisses Cody.

Cody blushes and then kisses Cory. He then pulls back and laughs a little, "gees... I didn't realize... you were that horny," he looks at Cory.

Cody looks down and blushes, "g-gees, are you hard enough," he simply stares at Cory's cock and then starts stroking off Cory's cock while looking at him.

Cory smiles a little, laughing softly, "you should talk," he then takes Cody's cock out of his pants and starts stroking off Cody's cock.

"Aw your so cute," Cory smiles and leans forward, kissing Cody as he continues stroking him off, softly moaning while he was getting stroked.

Cody blushes as he moans with the kiss, spreading his legs a little as he continues stroking Cory before pulling away from the kiss and looks at Cory while slightly pouting, "your.... so naughty," he pouts a little.

Cory laughs a little as he moves forward, making Cody lay down on the bed and moves his hand up Cody's shirt, smiling, "your skin is so soft... and your nipples are so hard," he slightly squeezes one of Cody's nipples and leans forward, licking Cody's neck.