But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory laughs a little as he pulls back, sliding his cock out and kisses Cody, "... I love you Cody," he smiles and holds onto Cody.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head, kissing his cheek while he holds onto Cody, "I... didn't go too rough did I," he laughs a little.

Cody blushes and shakes his head slowly, "n-no you made it feel good so don't worry about it," he rests his head on Cory's chest.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "well... I am glad I made it feel good," he rubs through Cody's hair and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing and smiles, holding onto Cory and lets out a soft yawn, snuggling up to Cory's chest with a smile.

Cory watches Cody and smiles, rubbing Cody's head, "your so cute," he laughs a little as he turns on his back, resting Cody's head on his chest.

Cody blushes a little and looks at Cory, smiling as he slowly closes his eyes as he holds onto Cory, starting to get kind of tired.

Cory laughs a little as he rubs Cody's head, "... did I make you tired," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory, looking to the side and nods his head, letting out a soft yawn and rubs his eyes.

Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head, "well.. go ahead and sleep if you want to," he kisses Cody's forehead.

Cory was fast asleep and slowly wakes up, looking out the window, seeing that it was now morning time. He looks and was surprise Cody was still asleep. He looks at his phone, seeing it was Saturday and smiles, "ah.. that is why Cody's still sleeping," he laughs a little and falls back asleep.

Cody slowly opens his eyes when he heard Cory's voice and mumbles a little before falling back asleep.

"So... how long do you want to sleep for," Cory smiles with his eyes closed as he continues to sleep.

Cody mumbles, "....a ....little longer," he snuggles into Cory's chest while he was still sleeping.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head as he rests back within the bed, rubbing Cody's head and then falls back asleep.

Cody smiles and reaches for his phone since it was still set for his school schedule so he turns it off for now and goes back to sleep.

Cory enjoyed the fact that it was the weekend and he knew he didn't have any classes and the same went for Cody so they could spend time together. He wakes up and looks at Cody with a smile, "hey... as much fun sleeping is, don't you want breakfast," he laughs a little.

Cody slowly opens his eyes and looks at Cory, nodding his head, "alright that sounds good to me," he smiles.

Cory smiles, "do you want me to make breakfast? Or do you want to go out on a little date and get something for breakfast," he rubs Cody's head.