But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles and shakes his head, "I am just glad I was there for you." He looks down and watches his crotch being rubbed and moans softly. placing his hand slowly on Cody's butt, massaging his cheeks as he nuzzles against Cody's neck.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody wraps his arms around Cory's neck and arches his back, "n-no... be gentle there," he lowers his head and hides his face within Cory's chest.

Cory smiles and nods his head as he gently rubs Cody's ass cheeks and then slowly unbuckles Cody's pants, going in back inside of Cody's ass cheeks and rubs them, "they... are so soft,"he smiles a little and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody shivers as he holds onto Cory, looking at him as he moans, "C-Cory... your so ... gentle with your hands," he reaches down and takes Cory's cock out of his pants slowly, starting to stroke him off.

Cory looks down and smiles, moaning softly and rubs Cody's butt, "your reactions are so cute," he kisses Cody's cheek and moves one of his hands, starting to stroke off Cody's cock as he watches Cody rub his.

Cody blushes and softly gasps as he holds onto Cory's wrist, shivering, "C-Cory... my body... is too sensitive to your touches," he lowers his head while blushing while he rubs Cory's crotch.

Cory smiles and moves Cody's hand, reaching down with his now free hand and unzips his pants, taking out his cock as he looks at Cody, "... want to touch it," he looks at Cody and goes back to rubbing Cody's crotch.

Cody watches Cory and blinks, blushing as he saw Cory's cock and slowly moves his hand forward, stroking his cock slowly as he moans softly as Cory touches him, "your.... so big," he looks at Cory.

Cory laughs a little and kisses Cody's cheek, "well.. it's your fault for exciting me so much," he pouts as he gives Cody's butt a slight squeeze.

Cody gasps with a soft moan and holds onto Cory's shoulders, "C-Cory your so mean," he pouts as he goes back to stroking off Cory's cock.

Cory shivers a little as he looks at Cody, "m-mmm.... Cody. Your moans... are so enchanting," he softly nuzzles against Cody's neck and gives his neck a lick.

Cody shivers while moaning, shaking his head, "n-no don't say that," he pouts while looking at Cory as he strokes Cory's cock slowly.

Cory moans softly and then smiles, rubbing Cody's butt, "u-uh feels good," he closes his eyes as he strokes Cody's cock a little faster, ".... let me see you cum," he licks Cody's neck.

Cody blushes a little and arches back, shivering a little as he continues stroking Cory's cock and looks down, noticing pre-cum on the tip of Cory's cock, "Cory... your about to cum too."

Cory smiles and laughs a little while he moans, "then.. let's cum together," he starts to stroke off Cody's cock at a faster pace.

Cory slowly brings his hand to his mouth and smiles, giving Cody's cum a lick and then licks his lips, "...surprisingly...your cum tastes sweet," he laughs a little.

Cody blinks while blushing a little and looks at Cory's cum on his hand, licking some off his finger. He looks at Cory and slowly sticks his tongue out, "and yours.... taste bitter," he pouts.

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "my bad," he leans over and kisses Cody's cheek before putting his cock back into his pants.

Cody blushes a little as he slowly puts his cock in his pants while looking at Cory, "I never... thought I would do this with my friend."

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head as he nods his head, "yeah... never thought this would happened as well."

Cody blushes a little as he slowly nods his head as he looks at Cory, "so... is this all your going to do or are you planning to do more?"

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "well...I don't want to rush you so this is a good start for now," he leans closer to Cody and kisses his cheek before turning Cody's head, kissing his lips.