But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

"You already decided," Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head to the side while rubbing the back of his head as he pouts when he couldn't even decide yet.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little, "well I only like to pick out certain dishes... so I don't have to look at the whole menu," he rubs the back of his head as he leans back, waiting for the waitress or waiter. He looks around, seeing it was pretty busy today.

Cody finally finds something he wanted and closes the menu, "okay, I am done deciding," he looks at Cory and then looks over, seeing a waitress was walking over.

Cory looks over at the waitress and smiles a little as he looks at Cody, "good evening ma'am."

"Good evening you two gentlemen. Sorry for the wait. What would you two like to order," the waitress takes out a note pad.

"I would like a chicken sandwich, hold the mayo and some animal style fries as an appetizer for two?"

The waitress nods her head as she writes it down and looks at Cody.

Cody perks his head, "uh... I will take the chicken parmesan. Also, I will take some pepsi," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory perks his head up, "I will take some coffee," he rubs the back of his head, yawning since he had to get himself awake.

The waitress nods her head, "alright I will be back with your drinks in a few minutes," she finishes writing and walks into the kitchen.

Cody looks as the waitress walks away and rests his chin on his palm as he looks out the window.

Cory rests his chin on his palm, looking out the window but was secretly looking more at Cody as he smiles a little.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, "w-what are you looking at," he blushes slightly and looks to the side.

Cory laughs a little as he shakes his head with a smile, "oh it's nothing. I am just surprise how awake you are for waking up so early and without drinking coffee," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I guess I am just use to it I guess," he rubs the back of his head as he goes back to looking out window.

Cory laughs a little, "well... either that or your just a good student. You seem... to always be prepared," he rubs the back of his head, "I wish I was just as good as you. I feel like I am the complete opposite compare to you," he scratches his cheek.

Cody look at Cory and rubs the back of his head, "well... I kinda have to be since I miss so much school," he sighs a little and lets out a soft yawn.

Cory nods his head, knowing that Cody had missed a lot of school for being comatose for a while. He shakes his head not wanting to think about it as he notices the waitress at the table.

"Hello, I brought everything that you ordered," she smiles as she places the food and drinks on table.

Cody looks at the waitress and smiles, "everything looks so good," he watches as the waitress sets down all of the food and drinks.

"Please enjoy," the waitress bows as she leaves Cody and Cory to their meal.

Cory smiles as he picks up a fork and starts eating.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "so is what you ordered good," he continues eating.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "yes it is pretty good," he smiles as he continues eating.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little. He only really felt comfortable with Cory to be around with since he knew him so long. He continues to eat, "Cory... you have done so much for me, how... can I ever repay you," he sighs softly.

Cory coughs a little and looks at Cody, shaking his head slowly with a smile, "Cody... that is the whole point of being friends. I am here for you just like your there for me... right," he rubs his chin as he goes back to eating.

Cody looks at Cory and slowly nods his head, "but... I am not really strong enough to protect you if you get attack," he lowers his head as he pokes at his food with his fork.

Cory laughs a little and shakes his head, "don't worry, everything will be okay. I know how to protect myself ... cutie," he smiles a little while he eats.

Cody nods his head and then blinks as he looks at Cory, "c-c... cutie? You never address me as that before," he looks to the side while blushing and continues eating.