But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles a little and could see the store from a distance. He slightly tightens his hold on Cody's hand and goes into his pocket, looking at the list he made on his phone.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little as he looks at Cory's list, reaching over and grabs a basket for Cory, "you can carry the stuff as I tell you what's on the list."

Cory smiles a little as he then starts scanning the items in the basket. Once done, he pays for everything and starts bagging the stuff.

Cody helps put the stuff Cory got in the bag, "you sure got a lot of stuff," he laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head, "uh... Cory... do you think I should get a job so you don't have to overwork yourself?"

Cory looks at Cody as he grabs half of the bags, knowing Cody wanted to help as well. "I mean... it's up to you really," he smiles as he leans down, kissing Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory and rubs the back of his head as he slowly nods his head, "well.. I would like to help you out at least. So you don't have to overwork yourself so hard," he smiles a little as he kisses Cory's cheek.

Cory laughs a little as he hands the bags he had to Cody and grabs the remaining bags, "well then... feel free to get a job if you want... just be careful on what you pick okay," he then walks out of the store.

Cody looks at Cory and slowly nods his head with a smile, holding onto the bags and heads out the store, walking back to the campus.

Cory walks with Cody back to the campus, holding his bags with just one hand so he can wrap his arm around Cody's waist while walking.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little, smiling a little as he continues walking with Cory, slightly resting his head on Cory's arm.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "thanks for the help... both at the store and putting the groceries away," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody shakes his head and then smiles, "just think how much I can really help once I get a job," he sticks out his tongue a little and laughs a little.

Cory laughs a little and rubs Cory's head, "well if you need help getting a job, I can get some newspapers for you tomorrow so you can start looking," he smiles.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head with a smile, "yeah that would be great. That way I can see what my options are," he finishes helping Cory put the stuff away.

Cory smiles and then leans over, kissing the top of Cody's head, "I never seen someone so excited to get a job. First time for everything I suppose," he laughs a little.

Cody blinks a couple of times and pouts, "I am more... excited about helping you out so you don't have to do everything yourself," he grumbles as he crosses his arms.

Cory laughs a little as he lifts up Cody's head with his finger. "And I appreciate it of course. Let me show you how much I appreciate," he smiles and kisses Cody's lips.