But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles and takes off Cody's underwear, "you mean... this side of you," he licks his finger and slowly moves his hand down, sliding his finger inside of Cody's ass and strokes Cody's cock with his other hand, "... let me hear you moan," he kisses Cody's cheek and nuzzles against his neck.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody looks at Cory and then gasps, arching his back a little as he lets out soft moans, holding onto Cory's wrist as he tries his best to keep his legs spread, slightly trembling.

Cory looks at Cody, biting his bottom lip as he leans down and kisses Cody's cheek while he continues fingering Cody and stroking him off.

"C-Cory....," Cody looks down at Cory's crotch and blushes as he takes Cory's cock out of his pants, starting to stroke him off as well.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, moaning softly and continues stroking Cody's cock while fingering him, ".. does it feel good," he smiles.

Cody gasps and arches his back up a bit, shaking his head, "n-no... it feels strange," he puts his hand to his mouth while he softly moans.

Cory smiles as he starts sucking Cody's cock and starts to drool, letting it drip down to Cody's ass and slides his finger back inside of Cody.

Cory looks down, seeing he was starting to get erected from listening to Cody's moans as he continues to suck on Cody's cock, moving his finger gently inside of Cody.

Cody turns his head to the side as he holds onto Cory's head, arching his back while moaning, "n-no.. your doing too much," he bites his bottom lip.

Cory smiles as he continues sucking Cody's cock and moving his finger inside of Cody, "let.... me taste your cum," he muffles on Cody's cock as he bobs his head a little faster.

Cody arches his back as he lowers his head and holds onto Cory's head, letting out a slight loud moan as he starts to cum inside of Cory's mouth. He lowers his back and starts to softly pant.

Cory smiles and closes his eyes, swallowing Cody's cum as he pulls away. He pulls back and licks his lips, "your so cute Cody," he pants softly.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little as he turns on his side, panting softly, "are we... going all the way still? Or are you getting tired?"

Cory laughs a little, "it is .... up to you. I don't want to force you into it," he kisses Cody's cheek and rubs Cody's butt, "you have... such a cute butt," he smiles.

Cody blushes and looks at Cory, covering his face, "but... it isn't ... completely innocent," he lowers his head a little as he looks to the side, slightly ashamed.

Cory sighs with a smile as he kisses Cody's cheek, "well... how about I make you forget about that experience? That will be my job... as your boyfriend," he continues rubbing Cody's butt.

Cody blushes and moans softly as his butt was being rubbed, looking at Cory and slowly turns on his back, spreading his legs, "h-hurry ... help me forget," he looks up at Cory.

Cory looks at Cody and gulps a little, biting his bottom lip as he reaches down, pulling off Cody's underwear and pants together slowly as he looks at Cody with a smile, "how.. can I resist when you ask so cutely," he leans down and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and shakes his head slowly as he hides his face in Cory's chest, "n-no I am not cute," he slightly pouts a little as he continues to hold Cory.

Cory laughs a little as he looks at Cody, smiling a little as he slowly takes his cock out, "are... you sure your ready for this," he slightly strokes his cock while looking into Cody's eyes.

Cody looks down and blushes as he could see Cory's cock. He looks at Cory and slowly moves his hand down, stroking Cory's cock and slowly nods his head.

Cory moans softly, "your hands.... are so soft," he smiles as he kisses Cody's cheek. "Okay, if your ready... I will give it to you," he slightly licks his hand, stroking his cock to make it wet. He presses it against Cody and slightly pushes it inside, holding onto his length so he didn't go in too fast.