But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory blinks while blushing and shakes his head, "i-it's nothing never mind," he laughs nervously as he continues to eat, finishing his meal.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody continues eating until everything was gone, drinking some of his drink, "so are you going to get dessert," he tilts his head slightly.

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, "how can I resist dessert... of course I am getting some," he smiles a little as he puts his plate to the side, "what about you?"

Cody looks at Cory and slowly nods his head, "yeah I am getting something as well," he smiles and looks at the pamphlet, listing the desserts.

Cory smiles and nods his head as he rests his chin on his palm.

The waitress walks over and gathers the dishes, "would you two gentlemen like some dessert," she smiles a little.

"I will take the double chocolate brownie with some hot fudge, sprinkles, whipped cream and a cherry," Cory smiles.

"Okay coming right up," the waitress finishes writing the orders and smiles, walking to the kitchen.

Cody watches the waitress walks away, smiling as he looks Cory, "what you order for a dessert sounds really good," he smiles.

Cory smiles and laughs a little, "I will let you try a bite if you let me try yours," he rests his chin on his palm, laughing a little.

Cody looks at Cory and slowly nods his head, "a-alright," he smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Cory smiles a little, "I love cheesecake... so I am glad your going to share, even if it is just a bite since I know your a big fan of cheesecake as well."

Cody blushes a little and pouts, "hey... I can't resist it, it tastes it good," he rubs the back of his head as he rests his head on his arm, letting out a soft yawn.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head. He looks at Cody, "already tired? We haven't even gone to the campus yet and you already look so tired. You shouldn't wake up so early, it only takes you a few couple of minutes to get ready anyway so there is no need to rush," he shrugs his shoulders.

Cody tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "I just... feel like getting ready early so I can be ready to wake you up since it is like a mission to wake up someone like you," he pouts a little.

Cory laughs a little and pats Cody's head, "your so cute," he smiles as he looks over and notices the waitress walk over.

The waitress walks over and sets down their desserts, "here you go, enjoy," she smiles and goes and gets the bill.

Cody blushes and looks at the cheesecake, "it looks so good," he smiles as he starts eating the cheesecake.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "how about I give you a little of mine in return," he leans closer to Cody, opening his mouth in hopes of getting a little taste before Cody finished his cheesecake.

Cody watches Cory and laughs a little as he scoops some of his cheesecake and puts it in Cory's mouth.

Cory chews on the cheesecake and smiles, "it is so amazing," he swallows it, "do you want some of mine as well?"

Cory smiles as he scoops up some brownie, making sure there was some hot fudge, sprinkles, whipped cream and cuts the cherry in half with his spoon as he holds it within his fingers so it didn't roll away and puts the cherry half on the brownie, putting it into Cody's mouth.

Cody looks at Cory and eats the brownie, smiling, "it's.... really good," he smile a little as he swallows it up, going back to eating his cheesecake.

Cory smiles, "I am glad you like it," he goes back to eating his brownie dessert and suddenly froze, tasting cheesecake now on his spoon, blushing slightly since he can taste Cody's saliva on his spoon. He quickly shakes his head and finishes his dessert in silence.