But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes and touches his lips with his other hand as he closed the door. He walks off the campus with Cory and tilts his head, "hm... nothing real spoiling, just that it was a good movie," he laughs a little.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little while walking with Cody, "well... that is good to hear," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at his watch every now again while walking, looking at the list of showings for the movie.

Cody nods his head, "yeah... you know how I get if people spoil a movie," he pouts a little while he walks with Cory, "so are we going to the earlier showings," he tilts his head to the side.

"Yeah but lucky for you, I am pretty much the same way," Cory smiles as he then goes to hold Cody's hand. He nods his head, "yeah... like noon.. afternoon the latest. Is that fine with you?"

"Yeah ... I still remember that one time when someone was talking one row in front of us and you threw popcorn at them to shut them up," Cody laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah that is fine with me," he smiles while walking.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "hey... at least it worked," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. "Alright, knowing that will help me plan when to head to the cinema," he mentions while walking.

Cody nods his head, "still funny though," he laughs a little. He smiles, "alright, just let me know when you want to head to the cinema," he rests his head on Cory's arm.

Cory smiles and nods his head, looking at Cody and rubs his head while walking. He looks at his watch, "hm... its starting to get pretty close already. Since we are walking to the cinema, I think we should start heading there," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "alright sounds good," he smiles as holds onto Cory's hand, starting to walk to the cinema with Cory.

Cody smiles as he kept an eye on the time while walking to the cinema, "so are you going to want anything? Like popcorn? Or any of their snacks? Maybe a drink?"

Cody looks at Cory, "hm... well I am still kind of full from breakfast... so maybe a drink will be good enough for me," he laughs a little while walking with Cory.

"Yeah I know what you mean... I can probably go for just a drink as well," Cory laughs a little, seeing they were reaching the plaza where the cinema was located.

Cody laughs a little, "though your appetite is a lot different then mine," he nudges Cory with a smile, seeing the cinema from a distance.

Cory laughs a little, "well... i guess you do have a point. But I am pretty full right now," he rubs the back of his head with a smile, looking at the time, "we still have a few minutes," he opens the door and walks into the cinema with Cody.

Cody nods his head, "well since we have time, I am going to use the bathroom real quick. You get the tickets and drinks," he then walks to the bathroom.

"Right," Cory nods his head and goes get the tickets first. He looks over, seeing the snacks, "hm... nachos wouldn't hurt," he laughs a little as he orders some nachos and the drinks. He knew what kind he wanted and being with Cody for a while, he knew what Cody was going to pick.

Cody washes his hands and dries them, walking out of the bathroom. He spotted Cory filling the drinks and walks over. Noticing the nachos, Cody laughs a little, "couldn't resist on getting some nachos huh," he smiles a little.

"There is always room for nachos," Cory laughs a little and hands Cody his drink with a smile, "let's get going."

Cody laughs a little and then nods his head, "alright," he looks at the ticket so he knew what theater they were heading to and starts walking to it, drinking some of his soda. "You should go to the bathroom before the movie starts."

"Yeah I will go before the movie starts. I will just follow you to our seats and then go to the bathroom," Cory smiles a little as he walks into the theater, walking to the middle seats. He sets his drink down and gives Cody the nachos, "well I will be right back," he smiles and rushes out of the theater, heading to the bathroom.

Cody sits down and nods his head, holding onto the nachos and placers his drink in the cup holder, waiting for Cory to come back from the bathroom. He watches as the theater starts to fill up as he takes a bite from the nachos, leaving the rest for Cory since he was still pretty full.

Cory washes his hands after using the bathroom and then makes his way back to the theater. He looks at Cody and smiles, sitting next to him, "hey... back," he kisses Cody's cheek and holds onto the nachos.

Cody perks his head up when Cory came back and blushes when he kissed his cheek, "w-welcome back," he rubs the back of his head as he drinks his soda.

Cory smiles and sits down next to Cody, looking at the screen, "looks like the movie hasn't started yet," he laughs a little as he eats some nachos.

Cody slowly nods his head as he still blushes while he was drinking his soda, looking at the screen.