But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head with a smile, rubbing Cody's shoulder while he was watching the movie.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Once the movie was done, Cody watches as the man left and he got off Cory's lap, stretching and looks at Cory with a smile, "that was a pretty good movie."

Cory smiles and nods his head as he gets up from the seat, "yeah it sure was. I was surprise how good it was actually it was... other than you distracting me from sitting in my lap," he laughs a little.

Cody blushes and laughs a little, "I just... didn't really feel comfortable with that man sitting next to me. He was a stranger and.... you know how I am with strangers."

"Ah so that's was why you sat on my lap. I understand," Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head, stretching, "ugh... I sat too long. So what do you want to do now," he rubs the back of his head.

"Hm.. well I think now I need to use the bathroom but I will think of something okay," Cody smiles as he walks into the bathroom.

"Alright, I will be right here waiting for you," Cory smiles a little as he takes his phone out of his pocket, checking if he had any texts while he waited for Cody.

After emptying his bladder and washing his hands, Cody heads out of the bathroom and walks over to Cory, "I'm back. Um... are you in the mood to get some ice cream," he smiles a little.

Cory looks from his phone and gets up, smiling and nods his head, "yeah sure that sounds like fun," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody smiles and nods his head, holding onto Cory's hand and walks out of the cinema, "is there a ice cream place nearby," he tilts his head as he looks at Cory.

Cory rubs the back of his head as he walks out of the cinema, "hm... let me check," he checks his phone and nods his head, "yeah I found one, let's go there," he smiles and leads Cody to the ice cream parlor.

Cody nods his head and smiles, holding onto Cory's hand as he walked with him to the ice cream parlor.

Cory smiles and looks at Cody, seeing he was a bit upset and pulls him close, "hey... is everything okay," he mentions as he continues walking.

Cody looks at Cory and lowers his head, slowly nodding his head, "y-yeah, everything is fine," he smiles a little as he rests his head on Cory's arm while walking.

Laughing a little, "I doubt you just randomly wanted to sit in my lap... was that man bothering you," Cory looks at Cody as he pulls his head up gently, making him look at him.

Cody bites his bottom lip and blinks, looking at Cory while blushing and looks to the side, "u-um... he started to touch my thigh. I was scared.... if I didn't move into your lap, I didn't want to find out where else he was willing to touch if given the chance."

Cory looks at Cody and sighs a little, "and.. you were afraid to tell me because you were afraid I would confront them ... weren't you," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip and nods his head as he then slightly pouts, "I... know how you can be, especially with me."

Cory laughs a little and kisses Cody's forehead with a smile, "well... you should be glad I am overprotective.. especially all you been through," he rubs Cody's arm. He smiles when approaching the ice cream parlor, "so what flavor are you getting? I am thinking either Neapolitan or either just chocolate or strawberry."

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "trust me... I am happy but I don't want you to get arrested or anything like that from being TOO overprotective," he pouts. He rubs his chin as he thinks, "hm... I think I will just get some strawberry ice cream," he smiles.

"Well then .... people shouldn't be stupid in touching someone that doesn't belong to them," Cory crosses his arms. He smiles and nods his head, "just strawberry? That sounds good. Are you going to have any toppings," he opens the door and walks inside of the parlor.

Cody blushes a little and slowly nods his head, glad Cory was so protective of him. He walks inside the parlor with Cory and looks at him, "um... probably just some whip cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles," he rubs the back of his head.

"That sounds rather good to me as well. Maybe some cookie crumble as well." Cory smiles and walks to the front counter.

"Hello, how can I help you today," a woman from behind the counter says with a smile.

"Yeah... can I have a Neapolitan ice cream cone with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkles and chocolate chip cookie crumble? And a strawberry only ice cream cone with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles," Cory looks at the woman as he takes out his wallet.

"Of course, that will be 5 dollars please," the woman mentions as she starts preparing the cones.

Cory nods his head as he places a ten dollar bill on the counter.

Another worker beside her takes the money and puts it in the cash register, giving Cory his change.

Cory smiles and puts the change in his wallet, walking over and sits down in one of the chairs to wait, "do you want to eat here Cody? It's so nice and cool in here," he stretches.

Cody listens to Cory ordering the ice cream cones and he sits down. He looks up at Cory and tilts his head as he watches Cory sit down, nodding his head slowly, "sure that sounds good to me," he smiles a little and rests his head on Cory's arm.

Cory smiles as he rubs Cody's head.

"Sir, your ice creams are ready," the woman behind the counter mentions.

"Thank you," Cory stands up and grabs the cones, giving Cody his, "let's go find a spot to eat."