But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody nods his head as he stands up, licking his ice cream cone a little as he found a seat near a window and sits down, licking the ice cream.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory licks his ice cream and smiles a little, "it's so yummy. Do you like yours," he looks at Cody while licking his ice cream.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "of course I do." He pouts a little as he licks the ice cream, resting his head on Cory's arm.

Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head, "so... where do you want to go after this," he starts eating his cone since he was done with the ice cream.

Cody looks at Cory as he was eating his ice cream and tilts his head, "I am not sure...," he rubs his chin a little as he tries to think. "How about... the arcade," he looks at Cory, wondering if that is a good spot to pick to go.

"Hm... that sounds like fun. Let's do that," Cory smiles as he finishes his ice cream, watching Cody as he was eating his and smiles a little.

Cody smiles and nods his head and then finishes his ice cream and the cone, standing up, "well I am ready to go when you are."

Cory smiles as he stands up and nods his head, "alright," he holds Cody's hand and then walks out of the ice cream parlor, looking at his phone to see where the arcade was.

Cody holds onto Cory's hand as he walks with him to the arcade, smiling a little as he rests his head on Cory's arm.

Cory smiles. He was glad to see Cody smile. He knew Cody didn't smile a lot back in the day when he went though such a rough experience. But he was glad to make Cody happy and forget what had happened to him even though he was sure Cody would never forget such a painful experience. When at the arcade, Cory went inside and paid for some tokens, giving half to Cody and smiles, "there you go, go have some fun," he rubs Cody's head.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head with a smile as he walks over to the pac man machine and inserts a token into the machine, starting to play the game.

Cory smiles as he watches Cody play pac man and then he goes over to a racing game, inserting a token and then sits down, starting to play the game.

Cody looks over at Cory so he knew where he was, seeing him play a racing game. He smiles and goes back to playing pac man.

Cory continues playing the racing game and keeps his eyes on Cody so no one planned to do anything to him while he was off guard, playing a game as well.

Cody continues playing the game and looks over, seeing Cory was looking at him. He smiles a little. He was glad to have someone like Cory to look after him.

Cory smiles a little as he goes back to playing the racing game but makes sure he keeps watching Cody every now and again.

Cody continues playing the game until he saw a kid watching him, deciding to let them play the game and walks over to Cory, watching him race.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "got tired of playing that game?" He tilts his head as he continues playing the racing game as he looks over, seeing a kid playing the game Cody was playing, "ah.. I gotcha, you let that kid play," he laughs a little. "Wanna race with me," he mentions as he points to the other racer that was next to him while looking at Cody.

Cody looks at Cory and then the kid, slowly nodding his head. He tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "I... am not really good with racing games... but I guess I can," he gets into the other racer seat and waits for Cory to finish the racing lap he was doing.

Cory smiles a little, "aw there isn't much to it. Just watch me while I finish this lap and you will get the hang of it," he looks at Cody as he continues to race, on the final lap.

Cody nods his head slowly as he watches Cory while he was playing the racing game, resting his chin on his palm.

The lap came to a end and Cory looks at Cody, smiling, "you ready to race? Do you want to race one on one? Or with npcs," he wondered.

Cody looks at Cory as he thinks about what he wanted to do. "We can do both. First we can race one on one and then race with npcs," he smiles a little.

Cory nods his head with a smile, "alright, that sounds good to me," he selects his racer character and waited for Cody to pick his.