FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory smiles and nods his head as he holds onto Cody, "I ... love you so much. I am glad .... I finally confess to you."

Cory laughs a little, "did I make you too tired? Or do you really love yourself," he says jokingly and sticks his tongue out, kissing Cody's forehead.

Cody blinks and pouts a little as he nudges Cory slightly, "s...shut up," he hides his face in Cory's chest, embarrassed.

Cory laughs a little as he kisses Cody's cheek, "such a little cutie," he smiles a little as he rubs Cody's head and holds onto him.

Cody blushes as he rubs his face against Cory's chest, smiling a little as he lets out a soft yawn, slowly starting to close his eyes, falling asleep.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, rubbing his head as he watches Cody sleep since he wasn't really tired yet but enjoyed how soft Cody's hair was.

Cory smiles while he rubs Cody's head as he was sleeping. He really enjoyed sleeping with Cody and was glad he finally confessed how he felt.

Cody places his hand on Cory's chest and slowly wakes up, looking up at Cory. He smiles a little and rests his head back on Cory's chest.

"Are you feeling restless now," Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little as he kisses the top of Cody's head, smiling a little.

Cody blushes a little and laughs softly, "I just... needed to shut my eyes for a few minutes, that's all," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little as he looks at the time, "do... you want to go to the store with me? I got to get a few things," he rubs the back of his neck.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head with a smile, "sure sounds like a plan to me," he then gets off the bed, starting to get dressed.

Cory smiles and gets off the bed, starting to get dressed as well while watching Cody get dressed, smiling a little and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and then looks at Cory, "s-sorry... I am still getting use to this," he sits on the bed to get his socks and shoes on.

Cory laughs as he sits on the bed to also get his socks and shoes on, "don't worry, your not the only one that is still getting use to it," he smiles a little.

Cory smiles and nods his head as he gets off the bed, "sure, let's go," he then grabs his wallet and made sure he had his phone, walking outside the dorm room.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, leaning over and kisses Cody's cheek as he walks off the campus, walking on the sidewalk while holding Cody's hand.