But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

e6825bc086f91288fd6688b667b9731d.jpg

Name: Cory

Dislikes: school work

Bio: Been friends with Cody for years since they were little. All he wants is what's best for Cody after hearing about what happened to Cody when he was 18. He is purposely nearly failing his classes to take care of Cody.

Cory was fast asleep with his arm hanging off the side of the bed. He mumbles a little as he could hear Cody's alarm going off and slowly pulls the blanket over his head with a groan as he continues to sleep.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

c55e209cb0f946bdf3fa01ae9ae3b7a5.jpg

Name: Cody

Dislikes: bullying

Bio: Cody is a college student that enjoys being with his friends. He has had a lot of painful relationships and had promise himself he would never get into another one until he was finally ready. Cody has a lot of crushes among his male friends. When he was 18, just starting his adult hood, Cody suffered with a coma after being violently raped by a foreign exchange student at his high school. It lasted for about 5 months and has major trust issues.

Cody wakes up to his alarm clock and gets up off his bed, rubbing the back of his head. He walks to the bathroom and strips down, getting into the tub as he takes a shower. He lets out a sigh, quietly taking his shower.

Cory watches as Cody was walking to the bathroom and yawns a little as he turns on his back, stretching a bit. He slowly closes his eyes, falling back asleep while he waited for Cody to finish up in the bathroom so he could take a shower after him.

After a few minutes, Cody was out of the shower. He dries off and puts his clothes on, walking out the bathroom, "are you going to wake up Cory....," he sits down on the bed and puts on his socks and shoes.

Cory nods his head as he gets off the bed and watches Cody before he heads into the bathroom. He strips down and takes a shower, enjoying the water that was still warm from Cody's shower.

Cody got his shoes on and made sure he had all his stuff together. He looks at the bathroom, sitting on the bed while he waited for Cory to finish up.

Cory gets out of the shower and grabs a towel, drying himself off as he smells the towel, could smell Cody's aroma from the towel as he shakes his head, hanging up the towel as he gets dressed. After getting dressed, Cory walks out of the bathroom and looks at Cody, "do you want to head to the little cafe for breakfast," he looks at Cody.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "yeah sure that sounds fine to me," he smiles a little as he walks to the door, opening the door while waiting for Cory.

Cory sits on his bed and puts on his socks and shoes, standing up as he grabs his bag and then walks outside the door as Cody was holding it open.

Cody watches as Cory walked out of the dorm room and closes the door, walking with Cory to outside the campus, heading into down to go to have some breakfast.

Cory walks with Cody until reaching town. He looks at Cody and smiles, "hey... so what do you want to eat," he rubs the back of his head, "feel free to pick anything."

Cody looks at Cory and shrugs his shoulders, "it doesn't matter to me as long as we can get something to eat," he smiles a little.

Cory nods his head and laughs a little, "never make it easy for me," he scratches his chin, wondering where he should take Cody out to eat.

Cody lowers his head and looks at the near by cafe that serves sandwiches and such. He points at the cafe and looks at Cory, "fine... you want me to pick, I pick there."

Cory smiles a little and nods his head, "alright sounds good to me," he rubs Cody's head and walks into the cafe with Cody.

Cody nods his head as he holds onto Cory's arm, walking into the restaurant with Cory and rests his head on Cory's arm, slightly hiding behind Cory.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, rubbing Cody's head, "...everything will be okay, I am right here," he rests his chin on Cody's head, catching whiff of Cody's shampoo. He enjoyed the amazing aroma of Cody's shampoo and smiles, walking to a empty table.

Cody looks at Cory as he was sniffing his hair, blushing, "w-what are you doing," he tilts his head and sits down at the table.

Cory blinks and shakes his head, "n-nothing! Nothing at all," he sits down at the table and gives Cody a menu.

Cody tilts his head and shakes his head slowly as he takes the menu, looking through the menu and rubs the back of his head.

Cory smiles and looks at Cody, "so do you see anything you want to get yet," he rubs the back of his head as he was looking at the menu.

Cody looks at Cory and rubs the back of his head, "I need to continue looking but I did see a couple things that sound good," he looks back at the menu.

"Yeah there is a lot of nice sounding dishes here," Cory smiles and rubs the back of his head as he looks at the menu but was looking at Cody as well.

Cory smiles and closes the menu, figuring out he wanted to order as he looks over at Cody, seeing him still looking at the menu as he smiles softly.