Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper laughs a little, "I take that you want to go back?" He then goes into the car and smiles, putting on his seat belt, "okay, ready to go," he looks at Alex.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"we can stay here if you want but our flight leaves in an hour and it will take about 30 minutes to get to the airport and then a 20 minutes to check in. So yeah I do want to stay but I don't think we can right now." He said smiling

Jasper rubs his chin as he looks at Alex, laughing a little, "well it's not like we won't be back here again so it's not our only time being out here," he smiles. He tilts his head, "well.. I guess we better hurry up, that only gives us like 10 minutes to actually go on the plane," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Alex.

"Yeah that is why we have to leave." he said as he drove to the airport and smiled. "I am happy you like this part of my life it makes me happy to know that there are people out there that still love animals."

Jasper nods his head and looks out the window as Alex was driving to the airport. He blinks and laughs a little, "of course I love animals you goof ball," he slightly nudges Alex with a smile.

"I am happy that you do." he said as he soon got to the airport and parked the car sighing as he rubbed his face he was so tired he didn't know what to do next. "We should head to our flight now." he said getting out of the car and sighing

Jasper smiles and nods his head as he looks at the airport when arriving. "Yeah I guess we better hurry up, we kind of have limited time," he rubs the back of his head as he gets out of the car.

Jasper follows Alex into the airport and looks at Alex with a smile, keeping close to him as he decided to text Maya, telling her we were on their way back. He was still rather nervous what Maya's plans were.

Jasper was sitting next to Alex and looks at him with a smile before looking at his phone, playing a game app that he had while he rests his head on Alex's arm.

Alex smiled as the pain started to take off and they were enjoying there flight. Half way through the fight something with wrong and one of the turbines caught on fire right out side the window that they were looking at. Alex looked out the window and then looked at Jasper he had to think about what he was going to to and then room a deep breath as the plane started to spiral down to the ground. Alex looked around and bit his lip this was really bad what could he do. "Without even thinking he took Jasper into his arms and they disappeared then reappeared at the place where he lives. "Shit." he said

Jasper rests his head on the window and falls asleep during the ride. During the commotion, Jasper wakes up and looks out the window with a gasp, seeing the turbines on fire. He blinks as he was suddenly at his house and looks around before looking at Alex, "what... just happened...?"

he sighed and looked at him. "So we almost died in a plane crash I know how that was going to happen." He said biting his lip. "So you know that think that I have been keeping from you well this is it. I have another part, but if I show you don't freak out.":

Jasper blinks and looks at Alex, tilting his head to the side, "so.. because you showed your other side, we are still alive, thanks to you." He shakes his head, "it's thanks to you we are still alive.. but what happened to the other passengers," he looks at Alex confusingly.

Alex looked down. "My power won't let me save everyone I didn't have time to think or grab anyone else." he said as he turned on the TV showing braking news about a plane that was going down. "It'll be a 50/50 chance." he said looking down. "There is one more thing I should tell you I think. Since you know about that. With that comes something else as well....so you know how you love tigers?" he asked looking at him. "Once you know you can never leave this place and tell anyone."

"So you were only thinking about our survival," Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head as he watches Alex turn on the tv. He then looks at Alex, tilting his head in confusion and slowly shakes his head, "well... I would never tell anyone but does that mean Maya as well," he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah for now it will be the best not to tell her...Not at least at first." He said looking at him wondering what to do next. "Yeah my survival kicked in....SOOOo I'm part cat....I mean I can turn into a cat...I'm a rare one at that." he whispered

Jasper looks at Alex and lowers his head, rubbing his chin and then nods his head, "well... if you don't want me to tell her... then I won't tell her," he smiles a little. He tilts his head and then laughs a little, "that... is your big secret? I don't know why.. you choose to hide something like that from me," he pokes Alex's nose with a pout. Jasper shakes his head a little, "I thought... it was something a lot worst," he rubs the back of his head.

"Really you don't care?! Most people would want to sell me to the highest bidder and you know that." he said looking at him and sighed. "No its nothing worse and no I don't want her to know till I tell her. I have to make sure that I trust her first alright." he said looking at him and nuzzled Jaspers cheek

Jasper tilts his head to the side, "yeah... but I am nothing like those other people and it hurts me to think you think of me that way," he pouts a little. He looks at Alex and nods his head, "oh, you want to be the one to tell her? I suppose that makes sense since it involves you." Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, resting his head on Alex's chest, "... I guess Maya is at the store? Or she doesn't know we are home yet since she didn't hear the door close," he laughs a little.

"yeah sorry I I was panicking tell her maybe we caught an earlier flight." He said as he called someone on his phone and told him to make sure nobody remembered him or Jasper on the plane.

Jasper looks out the window, didn't see Maya's car in the drive way, "I think she just went to the store.. so I think we are all good," he smiles and tilts his head when he saw Alex was on the phone.

Jasper looks at Alex and then smiles a little, nodding his head as he stretches with a yawn, "well... that was one... 'fun' experience to go through," he mentions slightly sarcastically and rubs the back of his head.