Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper smiles as he gets into Alex's car and puts on his belt. He looks out the window while Alex was driving to the private lake, resting his chin on his palm.

Jasper looks out the window while Alex was driving. He looks at Alex and smiles a little, getting out of the car when arriving at the lake. "I am use to swimming in a pool, so this should be fun," he laughs a little.

"Alright then lets do this. I am guessing we are stripping and I don't really have towels so we will have to drip dry for a bit before getting into my car and heading out." he said smiling as he got out of the car and started to walk to the lake and looked at him happy about this.

Jasper smiles and nods his head, "yeah I suppose so. I don't mind being naked for you. I mean... you already saw me naked," he blushes a little. "Yeah that's fine. It's nice today so I don't mind air drying," he follows Alex to the lake. Once at the lake, Jasper looks at Alex and smiles as he starts to take off his clothes.

He smiled and and took off his clothes before diving into the the water smiling as he looked at him. "The water feels so night I love it." he said smiling looking at him him then wondering what to do next not sure if he would jump into the water.

Jasper smiles as he was not naked, slightly blushing since he wasn't use to being naked in in a public area. He goes into the water as well after Alex and laughs a little, "it feels so nice," he smiles as he starts swimming around in the lake.

"Right and don't worry about being seen no one comes here any more so its the pest place to go....Everyone loves the main stream river down the road a little ways, but I am cool with us being here you know." he said swimming around and smiling as he was doing so

Jasper blushes and slowly nods his head, laughing a little, "it's like you can read my mind," he smiles a little as he watches Alex swim and starts to swim around as well.

Jasper blinks and tilts his head with a smile, "your so mysterious," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he blinks as he got splashed. Jasper pouts and splashes Alex, laughing a little.

Alex smiled and looked at him. "I am trying not to do that." he said looking at him then bit his lip. He wondered what to do next and laughed when he was splashed back and splashed Jasper again as he started to swim around happy.

"But you won't tell me more about yourself. All I know is your not a murderer since you at least told me that," Jasper laughs a little. Jasper gasps a little when he was splashed again and smiles, laughing a little as he splashes Alex again, starting to swim in the lake. He felt a weird sensation swimming around naked as he blushes a little as he swims.

Jasper watches Alex and then blushes when he felt him hug him from behind him, feeling Alex rubbing against him. He looks over his shoulder and pouts a little, slowly nods his head with a smile when he got kissed on the cheek, "alright, well that is good to hear."

"Yeah I thought you would love to have some good news so I gave you some." he said smiling and kissed his cheek wondering what else he should do next, but he had no idea what was yet to come he was hoping that this would work out so much. SO many questions were on his mind wondering if he was going to tell his GF should he tell the both of them. Alex really didn't know.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little as he pokes Alex's nose, "it's not nice to keep secrets though, no matter how close we are until you tell me," he laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head as he looks at Alex, "so do you want me or you to tell my girlfriend about this? Since it is your secret after all," he smiles a little.

"I prefer you not tell your girlfriend... Not at least till I can trust her... I do know it's not nice to keep secrets but you will realize why I kept this secret from you for a while.. and why my secret is the way it is. I hope that makes sense did you want to head back do your home tomorrow or stay here another day." He asked

Jasper looks at Alex and slowly nods his head, "I am sure she will understand that. I mean... she is very understanding," he smiles a little and then tilts his head, "if I find out this secret is not a big deal then you think it is.. I am going to punish you," he laughs a little. Jasper rubs the back of his head, "I mean.. it's up to you really, I am okay with anything," he smiles.

"I am sure it is.....It would be bad if the wrong people found. Just so you know so when I tell you you can't tell any one." he said looking at him . "I am ok with anything as well I just love being with you it makes me so happy." he said smiling

"Well she isn't the kind of person to tell secrets even if you let me tell her. She respects secrets and won't tell others about them but I guess you wouldn't know that just yet because you two haven't met face to face yet," Jasper smiles a little. Jasper smiles and then starts swimming, "well it sounds like she is very excited to meet you," he laughs a little.

"Well I can't wait to get to know her.....even if she is kind of dating you and I am kind of dating you now I think.....I am not really sure on that yet. I know I really do care about you and want to be with you, but I never know with anything any more." he said kissing Jasper's neck

Jasper smiles a little and then laughs a little, "hey your the one that didn't seem to mind this and I know she doesn't mind." He slightly nudges Alex, "having second thoughts about being in a relationship with someone that is in a relationship," he sticks his tongue out. "You should just be glad... you still get my ass," he laughs a little and shivers slightly when his neck was kissed.

Alex went in and licked Jasper's tongue. "You know you are hot and I don't know how I feel about it, but I can try to do stuff about it that is for sure I love to see you and everything you have it makes me happy." he said smiling