Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"Aww look how cute you are being now." he said smiling. "I am only a perv when it comes to you. I don't care about anyone else or what they may or may not think I only want you. Do you want anything else with this if so let me know and you can help with that." he said smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper looks at Alex and pouts, shaking his head, "n-no I am not cute," he nudges Alex and laughs a little. He blushes a little, "I guess I am just that special," he scratches the back of his head. "Well... are we just going to have steak," he tilts his head and shakes his head, "I can't really think of anything. I am... still in a daze from before," he blushes.

"Ahh you in a daze that I took you and you felt amazing?" he said smiling and laughed as he cooked the food. "Bet you didn't think about that with a man it could feel so good." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he flipped Jasper's stake over. "i can't think of anything else either," he said

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he slowly nods his head, biting his bottom lip, "I never knew I would... be taken from behind." He laughs a little and scratches the side of his head, "y-yeah I never knew it was going.. to feel good." He rubs his chin, "the only things I think that would taste good with steak is mashed potatoes and some kind of vegetable," he looks at Alex.

"Well I am glad that you love it as well." he said smiling and then looked at him and kissed his cheek. "What one do you want we have instant potatoes and fresh veggies are in the fridge or car are in the cabinet right next to the fridge." he said smiling

Jasper blushes a little and laughs a little, "well I never knew I would do that," he blushes a little. He tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "w-what ever is easier for you," he smiles a little. "I am okay with either or really," he scratches the back of his head.

"Why don't you grab something and start it I told you where they are. Your food is almost done so if you want something you are going to have to make it fast Jasper." he said looking at him wondering if he was going to get anything else and stop standing there like a lost little puppy, but damn he was cute looking like that.

Jasper slowly nods his head and smiles a little, "alright and yeah you told me," he rubs the back his head. He grabs the instant potatoes and fresh vegetables from the fridge. "Uh... where are your pots," he looks at Alex.

"The top right self right by the fridge. There are also pots and pans in the cabinet right by the fridge on the bottom." he said smiling as he started to cook more and more humming as he did so.

Jasper nods his head as he reaches in the cabinet two pots. He puts one pot on the counter and walks to the sink, fills one pot with water and puts it on the stove. He grabs the other pot and walks back to the sink, filling it also with water and puts it on the stove, putting the setting on medium high and waits for the water to boil.

Alex was making the stakes and smiled at Jasper. "I guess this will be our dinner for tonight." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head. "So what do you want to do after this. We can go to town and see about doing fun stuff or we can stay here. Its up to you." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, tilting his head, "what time is it? Do you think it is too early to eat dinner? I kind.. of lot track of time," he blushes a little. He watches the water and then puts the potatoes and vegetables into the water to let them the potatoes and vegetables cook. "Hm... well since I am new here, I do want to see new sights while I am here," he smiles a little.

"No its around 5 pm." he said looking at him and then watched him making the food and nodded. "Alright I will show you the sights. We can take my car and go there after we eat the food." he said smiling and looking at him and cooked some more food.

"Oh.. well I suppose that is a good time to eat dinner. Besides... you made me pretty hungry," Jasper blushes a little. He smiles and nods his head, "alright sounds good to me," he rubs the back of his head as he watches the potatoes and vegetables cook.

Alex smiled and took Jasper's stake off of being cooked and put it on a plate. "I guess I did I am glad that you love the feeling of me." he said as he started to cook his stake. He only cooked it a minuet on each side and set it on the plate. Normally he didn't even cook it before he ate the stake, but he was cooking it a little to make Jasper not want to throw up that bad. "Alright the stakes are done." he said as he turned off that stove top that he was cooking the food on.

Jasper looks at the potatoes and vegetables, "looks like these are done cooking," he smiles a little. He blushes a little and looks to the side, embarrassed. He watches as Alex was cooking his stalk but only cooked it for a short amount of time. "You must really like your meat raw," he laughs a little. "Do you want any vegetables and potatoes? I still got to mash them," he looks at Alex.

"Sure I can eat some of them. I love mash potatoes so if you need help let me know." he said as he looked at Jasper. "Yeah I do like raw meat it give the meat more flavor at least I think when you don't cook it that might." he said smiling at him then shook his head wondering what he was going to tell him if he ever found out about his family.

Jasper nods his head and laughs a little, "I think I can mash potatoes, silly," he rubs the back of his head. He scratches his cheek a little, "well... I guess certain people like their meat a certain way," he smiles as he starts serving the potatoes and vegetables on plates.

"YEah I am one of those people." he said smiling and took the stake over and set it on the table. "Do you want any sauce with your stake?" he asked looking at him and wondered about that. Then started to think about other things more. "Up to you what to you want on your mash potatoes as well?" he asked

Jasper laughs a little and nods his head, "I can tell," he smiles a little as he then tilts his head, "well... what exactly do you have for sauces for the steak," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head, "hm... well do you have sour cream maybe for the potatoes," he smiles a little. "Potatoes always taste good with some sour cream," he laughs a little.

"I have some stake sauces." he said as he walked over and opened the fridge and looked inside of it as he pulled out the things he asked about. "Got it." he said as he set the sauces and the cream on the table and shook his head. "Anything else that you want to have?" he asked looking at him then started to hum.

Jasper nods his head, "then I will see what you have and see if I want any of the sauces," he smiles a little. He looks at all the sauces that Alex took out, picking up one and the sour cream, shaking his head, "well.. maybe something to drink as well," he laughs a little.

"okay on the drinks do you want juice, soda, or water? Oh yeah we also have some tea." He said looking at Jasper before he set all of the stuff on that table. "After I get the drink I think all we need is what you're fixing and we can have meal."

"Soda works just fine for me," Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little. He looks at Alex and laughs a little, "so, why do you like your steak like that? I am just kind of curious," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Alex.

He smiled. "Its a secret and I will tell you when you find out more about me. I also think it is more juicy this way and not when its cooked and looked at him then took a bite of his stake as he got the soda and set it down at the table. "Alright I hope you like the food."