Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing and shakes his head, "n-no I am okay," he smiles a little. He blushes bright red and looks to then side a little, covering his face. "Still... I can't believe you did that while I was on the phone." Jasper blinks as he was picked up, holding onto Alex and watches him set up the water for the shower.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"I couldn't help it your butt was just so cute and you were taking to her you wiggled it just a little and it just turned me on and I wanted you." he said smiling as he got into the shower. "I am shocked that your Girlfriend wanted to watch me have my way with you." he said

Jasper blinks a little as he tilts his head while blushing, "wait... you couldn't resist the sight of my butt while I as just laying there," he bites his bottom lip. He gets into the shower as well and laughs a little, "well... she is into two guys being together so it makes sense to me," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"She is something else you know that and I can't wait to get to know her. I don't even mind sharing." he said as he got into the shower and started to wash off. "Just when you find out everything about me I hope you don't leave me."

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "I am sure she knows that," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes a little and laughs nervously, "well... maybe I mind. I mean...I only have so much cum," he blushes with a pout. He starts washing himself and tilts his head, "everything," he looks at Alex slightly confused.

"You will learn soon enough." he said smiling and kissed him then closed his eyes. "Well I wonder if I could keep you going all night long." he said smiling. "I know I could, but that is only because you are my first." he said smiling

Jasper tilts his head and slowly nods it, blushing a little and wondered what Alex was going to tell him. He blinks as he looks at Alex while blushing, "wait... are you telling me your... still horny," he tilts his head and rubs the back of his head as he continues blushing.

Jasper blinks and pouts a little, "hey if we are going to be involved with each other, you better tell me, " he grumbles. He blushes a little as he was washing himself as well.

"I promise I will let you know when the right time comes alright. I don't want to tell you too soon and you be scared and run off alright. I will tell you after you get to know me and what I do." he said smiling then kissed his cheek. "Untill then you will have to trust me." he said. "I can promise you that I am not a killer. Well only for food when I need to, but everyone does." he said smiling

Jasper looks at Alex and pouts a little, slowly nodding his head, "I suppose so," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "why would I be... scared exactly," he looks at Alex as he was confused. He laughs a little and nods his head, "I suppose you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head.

Alex smiled and kissed him. "I will let you know alright when the time comes you will know everything about me and when you love me as much as I love you I will tell you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek

Jasper blushes and kisses Alex back. He looks at Alex and nods his head slowly as he rubs the back of his head, "I... suppose your right," he looks to the side as he was blushing. Jasper wonders what Maya had in mind, a little nervous to find out.

"You know you are a cutie you know that." he said kissing him and then closing his eyes. "I don't even know how I got so lucky to have found you." he said smiling as he cupped his face. "We can stay here for a few days and then have a flight back unless you want to go back sooner." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes, shaking his head, "n-no I am not cute," he pouts, kissing Alex. He looks at Alex and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "you... really think so," he blushes a little. Jasper slowly nods his head, "yeah I have no problem staying for a few days since I never traveled before," he rubs the back of his head.

"You may not think you are cute, but I know you are and no matter what I will be with you. I don't care if you end up rejecting me. I will always be there to protect you." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "I can show you the sights if you want this place has good cooking but also good places to eat. Tho town is at least 20 miles away you didn't know because in a car it seems fast." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he shakes his head pouting a little. He looks at Alex and smiles a little, "your... sure determined to make sure I stay with you," he blushes and rubs the back of his head. Jasper tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "well, if you want to," he smiles a little, "thanks to us having sex twice... I am pretty hungry," he laughs a little.

"Yeah I really do want you to stay." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his head. "Well I'll go make something for the both of us." he said smiling and kissed his cheek and shook his head unsure of what to make for Jasper. "What do you like to eat?" he asked

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he smiles a little, closing his eyes as his head got kissed. "Okay," he nods his head a little and then tilts his head. Jasper laughs a little, "uh well... I am not really that fussy so anything is fine," he rubs the back of his head.

"Alright if we have meat how would you like your meat cooked?" he asked and looked at him wondering how he would take it as he finished up with the shower and made sure Jasper was clean before getting out and drying off.

Jasper tilts his head to the side, rubbing his chin, "uh... well I usually like it well done. I don't really like seeing pink when I eat meat." He finishes cleaning up and gets out of the tub, drying off as he blushes, "I still... feel like I can feel you inside me," he bites his bottom lip.

"Really well I can go back inside you to make you feel me again if you want me to." he said smiling and kissed him as he started to get dressed and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "I'll go make some stakes for us do you want to follow me if you want." he said waiting for his answer

Jasper blinks as he looks at Alex, blushing bright red and shakes his head slowly, "I... I still need to recover from getting my virginity taken away and then your surprise attack when I was on the phone," he pouts a little, kissing Alex. He gets dressed and nods his head with a smile, "that sounds good. Oh um sure," he rubs the back of his head as he continues putting on his clothes.

"I thought you did that is why I am not still in you and you know you liked that attack." he said smiling and headed to the kitchen and pulled out some huge stakes and started to cook one and set one to the side. "I'll cook yours first because I like mine rare." he said smiling and looked at him

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes with a pout, "m-maybe I did, maybe I didn't," he twiddles his thumbs, "I didn't realized... you were such a naughty guy," he laughs a little. He slowly nods his head and tilts his head, "do you... need any help?"