Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper yawns a little as he looks at Alex, tilting his head as he nudges Alex, "hey I think you should decide as well you goof ball," he laughs a little.

Jasper tilts his head and then smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. since it was a pretty long day, how about we just have a nap for now and then later we can think about what we want for dinner."

Jasper laughs a little and nods his head as he watched Alex jump on the bed, blinking and laughs slightly, "your so eager to take a nap." Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, nodding his head as he goes to lay on the bed.

Jasper laughs a little as he looks at Alex and nods his head, "yeah I am ready to take a nap," he slowly moves closer to Alex and yawns, slowly falling asleep.

Jasper nods his head and blushes when Alex pulled him close. He smiles and cuddles with Alex as he starts to fall asleep, holding Alex.

Jasper smiles softly in his sleep as he cuddles with Alex, feeling how warm Alex was. Keeping his head on Alex's chest as he was sleeping, slowly wrapping his arms around Alex.

Alex smiled and held Jasper. It made him happy to do so. After a few hours he would woke up and looked at Jasper. He let out a deep sigh before coming back to him and smiling. "You are great. Thank you for coming into my life."

Jasper continues sleeping, smiling a little as he holds onto Alex. He slowly wakes up as he heard Alex, blushing a little and smiles a little, "I am glad I make you happy," he rests his head on Alex's chest.

Jasper laughs a little, "well I could slightly hear you while I was sleeping," he rubs the back of his head. "Of course I feel the same way," he blushes a little as he holds onto Alex, letting out a soft yawn before falling back asleep.

Jasper slightly rubs his head but continue to sleep, holding onto Alex as he continues sleeping and smiles a little, enjoying Alex's warmth.

Jasper smiles a little as he continues sleeping while he holds onto Alex. It felt so much different to him to cuddle a man compare to with his girlfriend, but he didn't mind too much. He rubs his face on Alex's chest as he continues sleeping.

Jasper smiles a little while sleeping and slowly wakes up. He leans up slightly to Alex's ear, "hey .. I will be back, I just got to use the bathroom," he slowly gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom.

Within a few minutes, Jasper washes his hands and then heads back to the bedroom. He lays back with Alex and cuddles up to him with a smile.