Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper smiles and then walks to the bathroom. He empties his bladder within seconds and then goes to the sink, washing his hands and then dries them. Jasper walks back to the table Alex was at and sits down, smiling a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Alex smiled at Jasper and looked as there food just got set down at the table with too spoons so they can eat it. He really did love this and couldn't want to dig in. Soon he started to eat the food.

Jasper smiles as he watches the dessert get set down, "looks very good," he then picks up the spoon and starts eating it. He smiles a little and covers his mouth, "and it's also very good as well," he laughs softly and continues eating.

Jasper smiles a little and nods his head, "well... I look forward to you showing me all the new sites, that's for sure," he finishes his dessert.

Jasper smiles a little, "well I will look forward to it," he nods his head as he continues eating his dessert, eating every last bite and then he was pretty full now.

Jasper watches as Alex paid for the food and sighs a little, hoping he could at least pay for his part of his meal. "Um... well, we went to the arcade, went swimming and then we ate. I think we got a lot of stuff done today.. it was like we were on a date," he smiles a little.

"If you want it to be a date we can...I am pretty sure bowling was in there as well...WE have almost did everything in this town in one day." he said smiling and looked at him. "Why don't we go home and you can think of something else you want to do or we can head back when ever you want to." he said

"Why don't you consider this as a date? It seemed like that to me," Jasper laughs a little. "Ah... right we bowled too. I guess the other stuff was just more easy to remember," he sticks his tongue out. He smiles and nods his head, "alright that sounds like a good idea to me. Though... I am kind of nervous about returning home since I am not sure what Maya has planned," he laughs nervously.

"I don't know I can see it as a date so I can't wait to see what is going on. Thank you so much for being with me I love being with you so much. So you want to head back tomorrow?" he said smiling and looking at him thinking about it.

Jasper blushes and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah sure, it's... kind of my first time going on a date with another guy but it was still fun regardless." Jasper blushes and rubs the back of his head, slowly nodding his head, "yeah sure, if you want to then that is fine," he scratches his head.

"I am glad you had fun I had fun with you as well." he said smiling and kissed his cheek then headed back to his car after he paid and got everything right. He got into his car and got ready to drive home.

Jasper smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah it was fun hanging out with you today." He follows Alex back to the car and goes into the car, looking out the window as Alex drive back home.

"I am glad you liked it so I'm guessing we're going to be heading back to your house and flying there tomorrow... Unless you want to stay here a little bit longer I don't mind if you do I mean it's completely up to you." Alex explained looking at Jasper and then driving home

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head as he rubs the back of his head, "I mean... it doesn't really matter to me, but I suppose since you want to show me more places here, I can stay one more day," he smiles.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah that is fine with me," he rubs the back of his head as he rests his head on Alex's arm while he drives, looking out the window.

"Yeah sounds good to me," Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little as he kept his head on Alex's arm while he looks out the window.

Jasper smiles as he lets out a soft yawn, wondering what else Alex wanted to show him. He looks at Alex as he opened the door, smiling as he gets out of the car, following him inside of the house, "I've... been having a good time," he smiles and kisses Alex's cheek.

Jasper smiles a little and kisses Alex's cheek, "it is very nice here. Your so lucky to have lived in a place like this." He follows Alex inside of the house and to his room, sitting on the bed. "It was... a pretty eventful day," he stretches with a yawn.