Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper blushes a little in his sleep as he could hear what Alex said and smiles a little, continues sleeping.

Jasper continues sleeping until it was morning but he cuddles with Alex since Maya was already out of bed. He rubs his face on Alex's chest while he was sleeping, smiling a little.

Jasper looks slowly at Alex and smiles a little, "morning." He blushes a little and laughs a little, "well I am glad you enjoyed it. Maybe I will give... you a different wake up call next time," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"maybe I didn't mind the wake up call you gave me this time it made me smile. so thank you for everything you've been doing for me. I should probably move my stuff in today." He said laughing

Jasper smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad your so happy," he laughs a little and kisses Alex's cheek. He tilts his head and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we better get our showers," he walks over to the closet and grabs some clothes to wear.

"I really don't have anything to wear so give me just a minute to get something." Alex disappeared and then reappeared with some clothes. "okay I am ready to take a shower are we taking it separate or together?" He asked looking at him

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head, waits for Alex to come back. He then looks and notices Alex was back, "it's too bad I am much smaller than you .. huh or you could have just worn something that I have," he laughs a little. "Hm... together. Just don't try to attack me in the shower," he pokes Alex's nose and then walks to the bathroom.

"I promise I will be good this time.... That is unless you start begging me for it.....also I'm not sure that I will be able to wear your clothes you are a lot smaller than I am." He explained smiling.

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head. He laughs a little, "I bet Maya was hoping we would get naughty in bed so she would be like right next to the action." Jasper nods his head, "yeah that's true. I am a bit smaller than you... that's for sure," he rubs his neck.

"Yeah you are." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "You know I bet she wants to watch us have sex so she can see in in person." he said smiling and then got into the shower after it warmed up

Jasper laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am sure she wants to watch it at first hand," he steps into the shower and starts washing himself.

"I am sure she'd want like to to she looks like she was really turned on by watching it over via chat on the phone. I'm just happy she is so accepting of our relationship." He said happy

Jasper blushes and laughs a little as he nods his head, "oh yeah, she seemed like she was really getting into it," he rubs the back of his head. "Of course she is, since she is into the whole guy relationships," he looks at Alex and smiles.

"It kind of weird I really wanted to see what is going on or what is going to happen as well. I thought I would have to fight for you love not that you would give it to me freely." he said blushing and looked at him

Jasper laughs little, "are you saying you wanted more of a challenge to get me for yourself," he smiles as he was washing himself off, enjoying the water.

Jasper laughs a little and smiles a little, closing his eyes as Alex was helping wash his body while he softly blushed. "Do you want me to help wash you off as well," he looks at Alex with a smile.

Jasper laughs a little, "well you helped me so I should help you too," he pouts a little as he looks at Alex. Once Alex was done cleaning him off, he went behind Alex and starts scrubbing his back.

Alex smiled as he was ready to clean himself, but was smiling as he was getting cleaned off and looked at him wondering what they were doing. "It feels so good." he said when he was being cleaned off

Jasper smiles a little as he was washing Alex's back, "well I am glad you like it so much," he kisses Alex's cheek and goes back to washing Alex.