Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"So once you got me, were you happy," Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head while blushing a little. He nods his head, "yes of course," he smiles and cuddles up to Alex. He looks up at Alex, "I am surprise... you don't feel weird about sharing me," he rubs the back of his head.

"I do and I really don't want to share you, but if that is what makes you happy then I will accept it and I know it will be hard for me to. I know that your happiness should be held above my own." he whispered and kissed him holding him close.

"Well it's not too late to find someone else, just letting you know," Jasper said in a joking but rather sad tone. He shakes his head, "no...that is too one sided," he pouts a little but then kisses Alex.

"trust me I don't want anybody else I just want you as long as you're happy I don't care. I would prefer not to share what she had you first I don't want to pull you away from her just so you can be with me." He said. "So I am accepting her as well." He said

Jasper looks at Alex while he was blushing and smiles a little, "I am still... so amazed that your very open about this relationship. There... are not a lot of men like you willing to share like that," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well as I say as long as your happy I am happy...And I did steal part of you away from your Girlfriend so if she is cool with it I guess I am as well." he said smiling and hugged him close happy about everything that was going on in his life right now

Jasper smiles but then blushes bright red, laughing a little, "well... it's not like my girlfriend could... really claim that spot of me anyway," he rubs the back of his head and then hugs Alex, resting his chin on Alex's shoulder.

Jasper blinks a little and blushes bright red as he nudges Alex, laughing a little, "your so naughty," he pouts a little. He smiles and kisses Alex's cheek, "I am glad... someone like you claimed it and not someone like a rapist," he rubs the back of his neck.

"I'm glad I was able to claim you before other people did at least back here. That way you could have had a really great experience. I try my best with every experience possible.'' he said kissing Jasper's cheek

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing and smiles as he nods his head, "yeah ... I am glad as well. I wouldn't want to risk my first time... being rape. You at least knew how to handle my first time." Jasper then blushes a little, "I still... remember what you did when my girlfriend called on video chat. You... were so kinky and she saw everything," he rests his head on Alex's chest.

"And I wanted to know that I claimed you for better or worse." he said looking at him and then giving him a smile wondering what they should do next. "You got to admit it kind of turned her on." he said

Jasper nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am glad that you claimed me when you did. I always had...weird feelings that someone might attack me." He blushes a little and nudges Alex with a soft laugh, "yeah she seem to ... really enjoy the show," he blushes.

"Well I did get to you and I love you and your sweet ass. So yeah I bet your girlfriend loved it just as much as I did." he said kissing his cheek and pulled his close. "You are great the way you are tho."

Jasper blinks and blushes bright red, "your such a perv," he covers his face embarrassingly. He looks at Alex and smiles a little, "oh yeah, I bet she would have wanted to watch us fuck a few minutes ago," he laughs a little. "I bet if we told her, she will get all upset, saying she wanted to watch." Jasper smiles and kisses Alex's cheek, resting his head on Alex's chest.

Jasper laughs a little, "well, I did told you she is into two guys being together. I think we are the only two guys that she knows that have this kind of relationship. Everyone she knows is straight." Jasper blinks while blushing and laughs a little, "well... that is because we are both pervs," he sticks his tongue out.

"Oh really Well you are kind of into both of us so you are bi I am the one that is fully gay and gay for you at that and only you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek he really loved to be with him and it was great no matter what was going on

Jasper blinks and then laughs a little, "well I mean before I got involved with you," he blushes a little. He smiles a little as he felt his cheek getting kissed and rests his head on Alex's chest, holding onto him with a smile.

Jasper nods his head and smiles as his cheek got kissed. He blushes a little, "well I am glad holding me... makes you happy," he rubs the back of his head while smiling. Jasper blinks and blushes bright pink as he could hear Alex smelling him.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little before laughing softly, "w-why were you smelling me like that," he blushes a little as he looks at Alex, tilting his head to the side.