Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper blinks a little and blushes bright red as he nudges Alex, "y-your such a perv," he laughs a little and then softly bites Alex's neck.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper blushes a little and shivers slightly when he felt Alex pull out. He looks at Alex and laughs a little, "oh.. you have ... surely claimed me... by taking away my virginity," he blushes and shivers as his neck gets nibbled on.

"But yet you loved it and the second you were turned on you jumped on to me." he said smiling and looked at him with a kiss on the cheek. "Well any time you want it...It is yours just let me know and I'll be over to claim you as mine." he said almost purring into the others ear.

Jasper blushes a little as he covers his face, "it's ... not like you mind," he looks at Alex and laughs a little. He blinks and blushes bright red, "you are so naughty," he smiles a little and shivers slightly as he listen to Alex making a sound in his ear.

Jasper blinks and blushes a little with a smile, "well... I am glad I bring out your way of being naughty," he laughs a little. He blushes a little and nods his head, "I want... to keep your cum inside me," he smiles a little and kisses Alex's cheek.

Jasper smiles a little and shakes his hips a little, blushing, "my body... is all tingly. Feeling your cum inside me always... makes my body feel so strange," he turns onto his stomach and rests his head on his arms, "you always know how to fill me up," he laughs softly.

Jasper blushes bright red and laughs a little, "well... what can I say, you were ... very gentle when it came to my first time." Jasper blushes bright and embarrassingly hides within Alex's chest, "... so naughty," he slightly pouts.

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes bright red, smiling a little, "I bet.. since you were interested in me, you didn't want to risk me hating you if you were too rough," he laughs a little. He bites his bottom lip, "it... makes me feel kind of frisky to feel your cum inside me," he laughs a little.

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he looks to the side, "well... you did a really good job at me enjoying it," he smiles a little and rests his head on Alex's chest.

Jasper nods his head with a smile and then blushes, nudging Alex as he pouts, "d-don't say it that way, it's so embarrassing."

Jasper blushes with a slight pout and looks to the side before laughing a little with a smile as his cheek was kissed. He nods his head and then blushing, "well that is because you .... made it feel so good the first time," he blushes and stands up, grabbing the remote to turn on the tv.

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little, "you... did research on how to be good in bed," he blushes a little. He rests his head on Alex while looking at the tv.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, resting his head on Alex, "your so sweet," he leans up and kisses Alex's cheek, watching tv.