Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper blinks and blushes bright red, laughing a little. He tilts his head and smiles a little, "well, is that the only reason why you haven't fully tried to take me away from Maya," he nudges Alex. Jasper froze in place and blushes a little as he places his hands on his stomach, laughing a little when he heard it growl, "I guess... I am getting hungry now," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"Maybe...I am not really sure about anything right now I am just wanting something else and I really love you to be happy. No matter how many loves you take.." he said smiling and kissed him. "Well then why don't we get you some food now and we can let you eat. We do have to dry off first tho." he said smiling

Jasper blinks a little and laughs a little, "well... you and Maya will be my only love interests... so don't worry about me finding anymore," he smiles and kisses Alex. He looks at Alex and slightly pouts, "aw... but I want to continue swimming, it feels like we were only in here for a few minutes," he laughs a little.

"WE were here for only a few minuets but your stomach wants some food and we should listen to it, but I do understand lets stay here for a bit longer and just have some fun ok. I am happy that you only have two people I might get mad if you get any more people you know." he said smiling

Jasper pouts a little and laughs a little, "I am fine. I want to continue swimming. If it continues to growl more intense like, then we can go and eat." Jasper looks at Alex and smiles, "well I will try not to lure other people to me," he laughs a little. "Though if they are like you when you were lured by the sight of my ass... I am in trouble," he laughs softly.

"well I plan into trying to keep that ass for myself." He said smiling. "I'm just surprised you were into it and took me like a champ. makes me wonder if you've ever done stuff like this before." He said smiling

Jasper blinks and blushes bright red, laughing a little, "well... that's good to hear I suppose," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Alex and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... you warmed me up to it before you put it inside of me. It's not like you shoved it inside of me or anything like that," he pouts.

Alex gave him a big smile and looked at him. "Would you have liked it more if I just shoved it into you without warming you up? You look almost sad that I warmed you up before I took you." He said smiling

Jasper blinks a little and blushes bright red, "your so naughty," he laughs a little. He nudges Alex, "well that didn't stop you from shoving it inside of me the second time so suddenly," he pouts a little.

"Yeah but your girlfriend loved it and you know it." he said smiling. "You were so ready for me and you know it. Next time don't wiggle your ass in front of me with no clothes on." he said

Jasper blushes and pouts a little, "of course she does, she is into stuff like that." He looks at Alex and blushes bright red as he nudges Alex, "well I wasn't expecting you to suddenly attack me again while I was on the phone," he softly grumbles and splashes Alex.

Jasper blinks and blushes bright right as he laughs a little, "you think I did," he tilts his head to the side. He rubs the back of his head, "well I guess I feel better, knowing you didn't do that when you took my virginity," he laughs a little. He looks at Alex and nods his head, "yeah I am starting to get more hungry than before," he rubs the back of his head.

"You are still wet so I knew you would be already ready for me so I just slipped in." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Anyway let me know when you want to get out and when we should go get some food to eat." he said smiling.

Jasper looks at Alex and blinks a little, blushing bright red as he covers his face. He looks at Alex as his stomach starts to growl, laughing a little, "well... I think I am ready to eat something," he rubs his stomach.

"Alright lets go get dried off. Then we can get dressed and see what we can do next." he said looking at him then blushing and got out of the water to start to dry. "I will love to go with you no matter what." he said smiling.

Jasper nods his head and smiles a little as he gets out of the water. He looks at Alex as he gets out and starts drying himself off, smiling a little, "so where should we eat," he tilts his head as he continues drying himself off.

"Its up to you I can eat anywhere the arcade that we were at has a good place to eat, but there is also a small cafe in town that is good as well. Or we can go somewhere bigger its up to you." he said looking at him then smiled wondering what he should do next or what he would pick.

"I mean... since you know the location better than I do, I was hoping you would just take me to one of your favorite places to eat when your here," Jasper laughs a little as he finishes drying off and starts getting dressed.

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "all the places must have good food if its hard to decide," he smiles a little as he shakes his head a little, trying to dry his hair.

"they really do and it's hard to pinpoint because they each have their flaws but they each have their really good stand out so I guess it's more like what are you in the mood for."he stated as he finish getting dressed

"Well... it's not like it will be my first out out here," Jasper laughs a little. "We can just go to another place next time we come here," he smiles a little and kisses Alex's cheek.

Jasper smiles and nods his head, "sounds good to me," he follows Alex and gets in the car as well. He puts on his seat belt and looks at Alex, smiling, "ready to go."