Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Alex smiled and they both got on the plane to take off he set in his seat after getting ready for take off

Ultimate Yaoi Expert YaoiFanGirlBritty's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    YaoiFanGirlBritty Inventory
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper was sitting next to Alex and looks at him with a smile before looking at his phone, playing a game app that he had while he rests his head on Alex's arm.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Alex smiled as the pain started to take off and they were enjoying there flight. Half way through the fight something with wrong and one of the turbines caught on fire right out side the window that they were looking at. Alex looked out the window and then looked at Jasper he had to think about what he was going to to and then room a deep breath as the plane started to spiral down to the ground. Alex looked around and bit his lip this was really bad what could he do. "Without even thinking he took Jasper into his arms and they disappeared then reappeared at the place where he lives. "Shit." he said

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper rests his head on the window and falls asleep during the ride. During the commotion, Jasper wakes up and looks out the window with a gasp, seeing the turbines on fire. He blinks as he was suddenly at his house and looks around before looking at Alex, "what... just happened...?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

he sighed and looked at him. "So we almost died in a plane crash I know how that was going to happen." He said biting his lip. "So you know that think that I have been keeping from you well this is it. I have another part, but if I show you don't freak out.":

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper blinks and looks at Alex, tilting his head to the side, "so.. because you showed your other side, we are still alive, thanks to you." He shakes his head, "it's thanks to you we are still alive.. but what happened to the other passengers," he looks at Alex confusingly.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Alex looked down. "My power won't let me save everyone I didn't have time to think or grab anyone else." he said as he turned on the TV showing braking news about a plane that was going down. "It'll be a 50/50 chance." he said looking down. "There is one more thing I should tell you I think. Since you know about that. With that comes something else as well....so you know how you love tigers?" he asked looking at him. "Once you know you can never leave this place and tell anyone."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

"So you were only thinking about our survival," Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head as he watches Alex turn on the tv. He then looks at Alex, tilting his head in confusion and slowly shakes his head, "well... I would never tell anyone but does that mean Maya as well," he scratches the back of his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Yeah for now it will be the best not to tell her...Not at least at first." He said looking at him wondering what to do next. "Yeah my survival kicked in....SOOOo I'm part cat....I mean I can turn into a cat...I'm a rare one at that." he whispered

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper looks at Alex and lowers his head, rubbing his chin and then nods his head, "well... if you don't want me to tell her... then I won't tell her," he smiles a little. He tilts his head and then laughs a little, "that... is your big secret? I don't know why.. you choose to hide something like that from me," he pokes Alex's nose with a pout. Jasper shakes his head a little, "I thought... it was something a lot worst," he rubs the back of his head.

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles