Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper blushes and shakes his head, "you... don't need to rent a place, you can stay here," he looks at Alex while he pouts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"Ok well I will move my stuff in if you are ok with it." he said smiling and looked at him happy that this was happening. "You want to help me move or should I just flash everything over here." he whispred

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head with a smile. He laughs a little, "well that depends if you want your stuff right away or not," he rubs the back of his head with a smile as he whispers to Alex and then kisses his cheek.

"I don't care won't maya wonder if all my stuff just shows up?" he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "Will I need to pay you rent or anything?" he asked looking at him and gave him a smile.

Jasper laughs a little, "she is in our bedroom so she won't even notice so don't worry, I am sure she won't even notice." He shakes his head, "nah we have a plan though... that was with two people. I guess we just need to set up out plan for three people now," he smiles.

"OK well let me know and I will get stuff ready for everything." He said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "I will move my stuff in tomorrow I promise I will be a good Tiger." he whispered

"Sure go ahead. I will just... tell Maya we already planned to have you move in and you already had your stuff with you or on the way here," Jasper smiles. He blushes a little and smiles, nodding his head, "well I guess for now you will just have to sleep .. with us tonight. I know Maya won't let you sleep on the couch so even ask," he laughs a little.

"Of course we do," Jasper laughs a little and tilts his head. "It's only awkward if you think about it too hard," he nudges Alex and laughs softly. He blushes and smiles, kissing Alex's cheek as well.

"I guess so." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what else that they should do or even say. "Won't three be a crowd tho." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek.

Jasper laughs a little and shakes his head, "well .... even if it's only for two people, it can fit more than two people. I guess Maya was thinking ahead if we... ever decided to have children," he rubs the back of his head.

"Oh really." He said smiling. "Well I am happy that you can fit more. I do want to get to know her just as much as I know you, Tho I don't think I will make love to her sorry not into that, but I am into making love to you." he said smiling

Jasper laughs a little and nods his head, rubbing the back of his head while blushing a bit. He nods his head a little, "I am sure you two will be get to know each other more the longer we live together." Jasper tilts his head and shakes it slowly, "well I know for a fact since I am still with her... she won't want to make love to someone else other than me." Jasper blinks a little while blushing, nudging Alex and laughs a little, "your so naughty. Your going to make Maya fan-girl like crazy with you living here now," he laughs a little. "You already did .. when she watched us do it on the video app," he blushes.

"Yeah I'm sorry I couldn't help it your ass was wiggling in the air and I got hard and couldn't wait it was just so sexy." He said looking at him and smiled not sure what he should do. "I guess I should get ready for bed I think." he said smiling and looked at him smiling

Jasper blushes bright red and laughs a little, "in other words, I was tempting you with my ass shakes? So it made you... get horny and then you started to...," he blushes and looks at Alex. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah we should both get to bed," he holds Alex's hand and walks to the bedroom.

"Alright will Maya join us now or later." he said climbing in bed and smiling he was so happy with this bed. I am glad that this is going to happen with them." He said looking at him and got into bed after kissing him happy that this was going to happen like this. "Damn I am so happy I met you." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little as he lifts up the blanket, exposing that Maya was already asleep and curled up under the blanket, "she is already sleeping," he climbs into the bed between Maya and Alex. "I am glad," he smiles and kisses Alex, blushing, "well I am happy to hear that," he yawns a little.

"REally she is already asleep well then i didn't think she would be in bed it didn't look like anyone was in there." he said shaking his head, but smilng as he got into be with Jasper Thinking this was weird, but was happy that they were going to do this.

Jasper laughs a little, "yeah when she passes out, she hides under the blanket," he rubs the back of his head. "I guess it's comfortable to her that way." Jasper watches as Alex was getting into bed and laughs a little, "I bet you want to go back to your town so we can be the only ones sleeping together in bed," he slightly nudges Alex and kisses his cheek, rubbing Maya's head as she slept.

"ITs what ever if she wants to come with I can see about getting a bigger bed for all of us to sleep in." He said looking at him then not really sure what she would do. "I mean its up to you and her if she comes back now that I know I have you I don't mind sharing." he said kissing him

"That wasn't what I was trying to say but I am sure she won't mind. She is probably curious what I went to see after all," Jasper laughs a little with a smile. He blushes a little and smiles, kissing Alex and slowly starts closing his eyes.

"Alright." He said looking at him. "I wanted to woo and get you first before anything else." he said looking at him then kissed him. "I wanted you to accept me which I did." he said looking at him

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I could tell, I am not use to getting random suggestions by someone I don't know. Then... it winded up being a lot more after you slowly started convincing me to be with you more and more," he kisses Alex. "I bet you were happy to be able to convince me to accept you huh," he smiles and slowly starts closing his eyes, rubbing his eyes a bit.

"I really am and I know this relationship. Isn't wanted I really wanted in the person I was going to be with, but I accept it I hope I can become good friends with maya." he said holding him close and started to fall asleep

Jasper looks at Maya and smiles as he looks at Alex, nodding his head, "I am sure you will," he rests his head against Alex as he had one of his arms wrapped around Maya as he then starts falling asleep.