Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper blushes and pouts a little as he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Maya, wondering if she would really wind up joining.

Maya rubs her chin and giggles, "oh.... I was already planning to be part of the action. Doesn't mean I will always want too. I will be sure to give you two your duo sessions as well," she giggles.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper looks at Maya and then Alex while blushing, "y-yeah because you got her all excited about it," he nudges Alex, kissing him.

Maya giggles, "so does that mean you two want some fun," she smiles a little.

Jasper rubs the back of his head as he looks at Alex, laughing a little and looks at Maya, wondering what she was planning.

Maya laughs a little and shakes her head, "it's not like your going to be doing anything to me. Just Jasper," she sticks her tongue out a little.

"That is true, but I would like to get to know who you are before you watch us...I mean I know you are a great cook, but thats about all." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what to do next

"Aw what, you let me watch through video chat, remember," Maya giggles a little, knowing Jasper remembered. "I mean... it's not like I will just watch," she sticks her tongue out.

Jasper looks at Maya and then Alex, laughing a little, "well... I am sure you will learn more at some point. Whatever Maya is planning... she will do it," he whispers in Alex's ear.

Jasper looks at Maya, kinda wondering what she was planning.

Maya laughs a little and nods her head, "oh I am sure it will be fun. Besides, your just going to be ... controlling Jasper's pleasure, not mind," she giggles.

Maya blushes and giggles, "your such a naughty boy Alex," she watches as Alex was nibbling Jasper's neck.

Jasper blushes and covers his mouth slowly, letting out a soft moan as he looks at Alex, "t-tease," he nudges Alex with a pout.

Jasper blinks while blushing, "are you horny or something? We just... had a round before we came back down," he looks at Alex while getting pulled to him.

Maya giggles, "oh don't worry, I am enjoying the show actually," she sticks out her tongue out a little.

Jasper blushes and nudges Alex with a pout, "your going to get Maya all frisky if you continue," he smiles a little as he felt his cheek get kissed.

Maya giggles, "aw you two are just so cute."

Jasper blushes a little and bites his bottom lip, "b-but... I do like it, but your going to give Maya ideas," he nudges Alex with a smile. He laughs a little, "ah, am I just kissable? Or anything else?"

Maya giggles, "aww you two are so cute together," she smiles and stretches, "so... do you guys want to watch a movie?"

Jasper laughs a little, "that doesn't tell me," he blushes while pouting. He looks at Maya, nodding his head with a smile.

"Hmmm I got to see what our options are," Maya smiles as she makes her way to the living room.

Jasper blushes with a pout as he made his way to the living room, sitting down on the couch.

Maya goes through the movie collection she gathered over the years, rubbing her chin as she wondered what to pick.

"She has collected so many movies.... she is what you call a movie hoarder," Jasper laughs a little.

"Hey... I only buy the good movies," Maya pouts a little while she continues looking for the best movie to watch.

"Oh really well I can't wait to see your taste in movies then I am sure they are all really good." he said smiling and looked at him then thought about it wondering what to do next or what they were going to watch

Maya smiles a little and nods her head, "yeah of course, I only like the good movies," she laughs a little as she puts in a dvd into the player and sits down next to Jasper.

Jasper laughs softly, "I am sure you will look forward to what she likes watching. Maya loves all kinds of movies and she pretty much has all genres... besides horror. She is a scaredy cat sometimes," he laughs a little.