Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Name: Alex

Orientation: Gay

Bio: So Alex run's a sanctuary for big cats he always loved them growing up and has tried to save as many as he could He just moved to the big city and was looking for a place to stay he wasn't sure how long he was going to be there since he was now trying to Make more money for the cat sanctuary.

Alex walked into the gay bar and let out a deep sigh as he walked over to the bar he wasn't anywhere near finding a house he had a job the local Zoo taking care of the animals and he knew how to take care of them well. Most of the money he got he sent back to his home for the cats. "I'll take a Las Vegas bomb please." he said and waited for the mix drink to be made for him. It had been a hard day at work and he was ready for the day to be over

Ultimate Yaoi Expert YaoiFanGirlBritty's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    YaoiFanGirlBritty Inventory
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Re: Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Name: Jasper

Orientation: Straight

Bio: Jasper is happily in a relationship with his girlfriend. At first, he wasn't so sure if he would be happy dating a woman but as his relationship grew, the more happier he got. He was never really wanting a relationship, nor was he too interested in girls but his current girlfriend showed him the true meaning of a relationship.

Jasper walks out of the restaurant with his girlfriend, Maya. They were on date night and Jasper was treating Maya to a date. He watches as Maya walked to a pay phone to call her parents with her cell phone. Jasper watches Maya as he was standing infront of a local bar, letting out a yawn and rubs his stomach, full from dinner.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Alex looked over to the window and saw the man of his dreams someone that he could be himself with and to even spend the rest of his life with, The only issue is that there was a girl that was held onto his arm. Alex sighed. "Why does it always have to be my type." he whispered as he shook his head wanting to go out and talk to the boy he bit his lip and paid the bar and went outside after drinking his drink he was no where near drunk, but he thought he would talk to the boy. Alex walked out and stood by him. "If you want to take her out on a nice date I would take her to the zoo near by I can even get you tickets to get in for free." he said he just needed to talk to this boy even if he ran he needed to talk to him

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper slightly stretches, yawning a little as he waited for Maya to come back over. He plays with his hoodie's tie, wondering why it was taking so long before he looked over, seeing somebody was talking to him. Jasper rubs his chin a little, "will it really be okay to go in free," he tilts his head to the side. He wasn't really use to people he didn't know coming up and talking to him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Alex nodded. "Yeah I want to do something nice for someone today and you are the person who I want to be nice to. I know I am strange, but if you meet me here tomorrow morning I will get you the two tickets. if not that is fine I work at the Zoo so its no issue at all." he said shrugging. "My name is Alex and I am the person in charge of all the big cats there." he said. "Its up to you " he said shrugging knowing that this sounded weird, but was the truth. Most of the time he tried to give free things to help out people that he liked.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper looks at the other man and smiles a little, "it... has been a while since I went to a zoo... so I might take you went on your offer." He rubs his chin, "tomorrow morning? Alright I will be there," he knew Maya usually went to work so it would be only him but it was a good way to keep it a secret. "Oh, nice to meet you, my name is Jasper." He slowly nods his head, "yeah I will take you out of that offer but when is a good time," he tilts his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I can meet you here tomorrow morning lets say 8 am is that alright. I don't have to be into work till later. Do you want to go with me or your girlfriend. I could show you stuff that she might like to see and that way you can sound smart when you take her." he said giving him a gentle smile. Its up to you on what you want to do." he said

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head, "yeah that's fine," he rubs the back of his head. He rubs his chin, "well... I suppose I can check it out first if it's not much trouble." Jasper looks at Maya while she was calling, knowing she had to go home soon since she had work.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Great I will meet you back here tomorrow at 8 see you then." Alex really wanted to get to know Jasper and he felt like it was the only way to get to know them. Alex turned away to leave and closed his eyes as he did so smiling happy that he got to see Jason again as he went to the hotel he was staying at for the moment.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Jasper nods his head, "alright see you at 8 am," he smiles a little and then walks over to the pay phone, seeing Maya finishing up and walks with her within the sidewalk back to her house since she didn't want to walk home alone, especially at night time. After dropping Maya at her house, he walks back to his house and yawns a little. Within a few minutes, he finally reaches his house and walks inside, locking the door and walks to his bedroom. Jasper strips down and lays down on his bed, falling asleep.

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles