Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper blushes a little and laughs softly, "I-I never was told that before. Only when I wear cologne," he rubs the back of his head. He rests his head on Alex's chest and smiles a little, "y-you really think so," Jasper blushes a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"YEah I know so and its beyond your cologne I can promise you that its something else that makes me happy when I see you." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath as he held him and kissed his cheek. "Should we turn in for the night soon?"

Jasper blushes and looks at Alex, "w-what else is there," he tilts his head. He smiles as he felt Alex kiss his cheek and then nods his head, "yeah sure," he then lets out a soft yawn.

Jasper looks at Alex rather confused before he blushed when he was picked up. Still confused, wondering what Alex was going to show him.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, kissing Alex's cheek as well, "yeah... see you in the morning," he turns onto his side and then falls asleep.

Jasper smiles and cuddles up to Alex as he was now soundly asleep with his head resting on Alex's chest, slightly hidden under the blanket as he slept.

Jasper nuzzles against Alex's chest and then slowly wakes up, looking at Alex and smiles, "...mm.. morning," he stretches with a yawn.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah I am ready and well rested." He tilts his head, "well then... I can't wait to see what you have to show me," he kisses Alex's cheek after Alex kissed his.

Jasper laughs a little, "you sound... so excited to show me," he smiles a little. He slowly nods his head and looks at Alex, "alright.... do you want to shower together," he smiles as he gets out of bed, stretching with a yawn.

He smiled and then kissed his cheek. "WE can to save time if that is what you want I don't care other wise." he said smiling and got up pulling him close and kissing his cheek.

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "well.. I guess for saving time as well but it would be nice to shower together." He blushes a little and then looks over at Alex, "y-your so lovable this morning," he laughs softly.

Jasper laughs a little, "yeah I suppose that is true," he then takes off his clothes as well and walks towards the direction Alex went into the bathroom, waiting for Alex to set up the water.

Jasper gets into the tub as well and stands in front of Alex, starting to wash himself as well while he smiles, closing his eyes so he didn't get any soap in them.

Alex smiled and looked at him as he cleaned his whole body and make sure that Jasper was all clean as well in all of his area's. He smiled as he kissed Jasper's neck and just wanted to be with him no matter what.

Jasper blushes as he watches as Alex was helping clean his other spots, biting his bottom lip to try to resist moaning when in the shower. He smiles a little as he looks at Alex, "your so naughty," he laughs a little while he was washing himself as well.

"I may be naughty but that's what you love about me and you know you never change anything about me." He said as he was finishing cleaning himself. He was now just enjoying the water.

Jasper blushes a little and laughs a little, nodding his head with a smile, "yeah, I love your naughty side," he sticks his tongue out a little. He rinses off all the soap from his body and closes his eyes, enjoying the water against his body.