Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little as he continues playing the game, "hm... I suppose you do have a point. But they really don't have a lot to do here," he looks at Alex confused.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"IN this Arcade or in this town are you already bored with his place?" he asked looking at him wondering if he really was done playing at this arcade or did he mean something else? Alex didn't know what Jasper was talking about.

Jasper tilts his head as he looks at Alex, "uh... I mean so far you only mentioned the arcade... you haven't mention anything else at all," he rubs the back of his head.

"I mean we have the movies, but nothing good ever plays there its all the old classics and stuff like that,: he said looking at Jasper. "I am kind of happy we don't have to much fancy stuff because it wouldn't be a small town any more." he said looking at him with a mile

"So with movies, they mostly play older movies? Why don't they release new movies," Jasper mentions confused as he tilts his head. He rubs his chin and smiles a little, "yeah I suppose that makes sense, the town is only so big," he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah this town is behind on times and the movies are really cheep. So its different in this town. I love that about this town we are small so most everyone know everyone here." He said looking at him then yawning and smiled and kissed Jasper's head wondering what they should do next.

Jasper looks at Alex and then rubs the back of his head, smiling, "well... as long as you like it here that is all that matters." He laughs a little, "yeah that sounds like a good town to have where everyone knows who everyone is besides only knowing certain people." Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he looks at his watch, "so is there anything else you want to show me," he looks at Alex, tilting his head.

Jasper tilts his head as he rubs the back of his head, "hm... how about bowling or anything sports related," he looks at Alex.

"we do have a bowling alley and now that I think about it we have a soccer field as well you want to go to the bowling alley if you want to play soccer I can text a few people to see about them coming out to play with us." He said looking at him Alex wanted to do whatever Jasper wanted to do I mean after all Alex has seen an all in this town and Jasper this was his first time here.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, nodding his head, "that's cool. I love going bowling. But of course it is up to you if you want to go or not since I don't want to force you really," he rubs the back of his head.

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little, "but if you don't want to go, you shouldn't force yourself," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Alex, smiling a little as he got his cheek kissed.

"I would never force myself to do something that I don't want to do. I'm just leaving the decision up to you if you want to go or not I will go with you I'm not the best bowler but I do like to watch people bowl." He said smiling. "I'm pretty sure they still have my soundproof headphones." He said smiling

Jasper looks at Alex and then laughs a little, "so.. you just want me to bowl and you to do... whatever your going to do with soundproof headphones," he tilts his head. He rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "well if you want to go, then.... I will gladly go," Jasper smiles.

Jasper tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "alright well, if you don't mind, I suppose we can go to the bowling lane. It has ... been a while since I bowled though so I am a bit rusty for liking bowling," he rubs the back of his head.

Alex smiled and he headed out of the place that they were playing games at and then started to walk down the street. "oh yeah we also have a few pools here and a few places to play pool as well." he said as he walked down the street to where the bowling ally was out the second he walked in he covered his ears and the guy smiled as he handed him his sound proof headphones. Which he put them on fast.

Jasper tilts his head and then follows Alex out of the arcade and follows him down the street. He smiles a little and nods his head, "seems like there is a good amount of stuff to do here," he looks at Alex while he continues walking. Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head confusing, ~does... the sounds of a bowling ally really bother Alex's ears that bad,~ he thought.

Alex got some shoes for Jasper and smiled and gave him the shoes and nodded there were a few other people with the head phones on that was playing the game. "Alright lets go play the game." he said smiling as he walked to the lane they gave them

Jasper takes the shoes and smiles a little, sitting down on the bench and puts on the shoes. He nods his head, "alright," he follows Alex to the lane that was chosen for them.

ALex smiled as he got ready to get going and set down watching Jasper. "I hope you like this place." he said smiling and then watched Jasper get ready to bowl and do what he was going to do.

Jasper smiles and nods his head, "oh I am sure I will." He picks up a bowling ball and walks to the lane, throwing the ball down the lane and watches how he hits all the pins besides two, leaving a split and pouts, "... good start," he crosses his arms.

ALex smiled when he saw the spilt It was alomost impossible to his both pins, but he knew how much force he would have to use to his both of them and sighed. His brain was working differently than normal people he was really smart and hated that he was so smart as well.

Jasper slightly stares at the pins as he grumbles a little, rubbing his chin a little as he tries to think how to hit both the pins. It wasn't like in a cartoon where a ball can split in two. Jasper takes a deep breath and throws the ball with a fast speed, watching it hit one pin and flings against the other, knocking the other down. He smiles and then looks at Alex, "I got it," he laughs a little.