Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"Alright." he said smiling as he slowly went in and out of him, "Let me know if you want me to go faster or slower my love." he said as he moved slowly but at a steady pace

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper holds onto Alex's shoulders and rests his head on Alex's chest, moaning softly. He slowly wraps his legs around Alex and slowly looks up, "its... so big. Surprise you were able to fit inside so easily," he blushes a little.

Alex smiled. "You were made for me that is why. You were made to be my mate." he said kissing him and hugging him as he moved and moaned more wanting everything to do with Jasper and wanted to give Jasper everything

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing a little as he tilts his head, "y-you really think so?" He kisses Alex and holds him tightly while moaning softly. "It... feels so good," he slowly moves his hips within Alex's thrusts.

Alex smiled and started to go a little faster to see if he would like that speed. "See you were made for me." he said smiling and kissed his neck as he was moving in and out closing his eyes as he did so. It did feel really good.

Jasper gasps softly as he looks at Alex when he started to move at a faster speed. "You... really think so?" He shivers as his neck was kissed. Jasper holds onto Alex tightly while he continues to moan in Alex's ear.

"I know so when ever you look at your girlfriend think of me doing this to you." he said thrusting more and kissing his neck and moaned more as he started to suck Jasper's neck

Jasper blinks and tilts his head, "but.. you don't look like my girlfriend," he laughs a little and continues to moan, moving his head to the side as his neck was getting kissed and softly gasps when his neck was getting sucked on, "t..trying to give me hickeys now," he laughs softly.

"I know I don't, but you do have to tell her that a man made love to you." he said smiling and kissed his lips as he moved more and more. Moaning as he was moving in and out. "You are so tight and it feels so good." he whispered

"I mean she did say to use plenty of lube so... I think she had a feeling you were going to do this," Jasper laughs a little. He kisses Alex and moans within the kiss, shivering slightly when feeling his undiscovered sweet spot get hit. Jasper looks at Alex while blushing, "u-uh well I am glad yor enjoying it," he continues holding onto Alex, holding him slightly tight since he didn't want Alex to know that he had already pre-cum on Alex's stomach.

"So you like that spot huh." he moaned and hit the sweet spot over and over again smiling as he did so each thrust he was closer to cumming and he loved it more and more. "Should I cum in or out." he whispered.

Jasper blushes a little and looks to the side, "w-what are you talking about," he continues to moan, "n-no don't hit there," he bites his bottom lip while moaning. Jasper blinks at Alex's question and looks at him, blushing, "uh... how about you surprise me?"

"What not here?" he said as he kept hitting the same spot and increased the speed as he did so as he started to cum inside of Jasper he smiled ad he took Jasper into a deep kiss as he moaned and cam inside of him

Jasper blushes and turns his head, "y-your hitting a spot that is making me feel strange." He gasps and moans even louder, gasping softly as he felt Alex cum inside of him. Jasper looks at Alex as he softly pants kissing Alex as he felt Alex cuming inside of him.

Alex smiled and kissed him and moaned as he was still cumming inside of him. He was enjoying and the smiled as he rubbed Jasper's member and smiled. "And you was worried I wasn't going to fit." he said smiling as he heard Jasper's phone go off.

Jasper kisses Alex and blushes a little, shivering feeling Alex continue to cum inside of him. He looks at Alex and laughs a little, "w-well I didn't know since I never took a cock before." He perks his head a little when he heard his phone going off. "S-Sorry," he slowly moves, letting Alex's cock slide out and crawls to the end of the bed, getting his phone as he lays on his stomach to answer his phone, smiling when it was Maya. "Hey.... how are you? I am fine, I got to see a bunch of cats."

Just then he got a good idea to show Maya that he was his right now as he slid out and laid on the bed he smiled as Jasper was looking away he prepped himself to get hard again and smiled as he walked over and pulled Jasper's butt into the air. Before he could say no Alex was already deep inside him and hitting the spot again

Jasper was talking to Maya, talking about the cats he had met. He was unaware of what Alex was plotting or even doing. Jasper blinks as he felt his butt go in the air, looking over his shoulder and jolts, covering his mouth as he lets out a soft gasp. He covers the mouth piece of the phone and slowly perks his head up to look at Alex, "w-what are you doing," he blushes and rests his head on the bed, trying his best not to moan on the phone.

"Keep taking to Maya. Tell her all about the cats." he said as he thrusted in and out hitting his sweet spot. "You don't want to be rude and not talk to her." he said smiling and kissed his back

Jasper looks at Alex and pouts a little, shivering as his sweet spot as getting hit, covering his mouth and bites his finger. "H-Huh? Yeah I am fine. Uh... what did I think about the cats? They were all pretty cool. I never figured I would ever be around such big cats like this before."

Alex smiled and every time he said a word he would thrust on the sweet spot and smile. "Do you like that?" he asked smiling and thrusting more a little harder than before, but still not enough to hurt him watching as he was getting turned back on

Jasper gasps and arches his back, starting to let out soft moans and slowly nods his head. He blushes at Maya's question, "u-h what? I am... not doing anything. Huh? You want to what..?!" He gulps with a sigh, "... fine okay," he moves away from the phone and turns on video chat but only on his face so Maya couldn't see Alex.

Alex smiled and as soon as the video chat was turned on he hit that spot hard to get him to moan or cry out smiling as he was doing so he was really liking this as well. Maybe he should do this every time she called

Jasper looks at Alex while waiting for Maya to pick up and continues to moan, "n-no don't go so rough," he blushes a little.

"Helloooooooooooooo Jasp Jasp," Maya giggles softly as she watches Jasper's facial expressions and giggles, "so this is what your guy friend wanted from you? Your blackcherry," she sticks her tongue out.

Jasper blushes and holds onto the bed with one hand while holding his phone with the other as he moans softly.

"Do you want to tell her this isn't your first time with me?" he whispered as he nibbled on his ear and smiled looking at her as he slowed down then sped up just to drive Jasper crazy.