Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, "I didn't know you would like me so quickly, since you know, you just walked up to me at random," he laughs a little as he continues washing Alex's back.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"Hey you could say it was love at first sight." he said looking at him and then giving him a big smile and closed his eyes as he felt him wash his back off. "IT feels so good thank you for that." he said smiling

Jasper blushes a little and laughs a little, "even if you saw me with another, you still fell in love with me," he tilts his head to the side. He smiles, "I am glad you like it," he washes Alex's back.

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, nodding his head, "oh yeah I am sure. She probably thinks.... we are being naughty in the shower," he rinses himself off and then gets out of the tub.

HE smiled and once they were done they got out of the shower and dried off he smiled and kissed Jasper as he started to get dressed he was so happy that they could do something like this as well.

Jasper smiles and gets out of the shower, drying himself off and kisses Alex. He then gets dressed and looks at Alex, "so are you getting hungry," he tilts his head to the side.

Alex looked at him and thought for a minute. "You know what I am a little hungry I guess I could eat." He said. "I could also fix something for the both of us we make that three of us" he said

Jasper smiles and rubs the back of his head, "well... that's only if you want to. I think Maya went for a walk. She usually likes to go for morning jogs," he walks into the kitchen.

Jasper laughs a little, "well if you don't mind, I suppose it will be okay." He rubs his chin, "hm.. she likes omelets, pancakes or waffles usually," he looks at Alex.

"Sweet I was thinking pancakes." He said as he looked around from the stuff so they could have some pancakes to eat. He started to make the mixture and got everything ready even added a few extra things to the mix to made it better.

"I am sure she will like that," Jasper smiles a little as he watches Alex as he was making the pancakes and tilts his head, "do you need any help?"

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little as he goes into the cabinets, taking out the cooking oil and pans, placing them on the counter for Alex.

"Hm... that's it? Alright," Jasper nods his head as he goes into the cabinets, getting the plates and cups, placing everything on the counter. He then goes into the utensil draw to get forks and knives for eating the pancakes. Jasper walks to the fridge and opens it, taking out the maple syrup and butter, placing it on the table.

Jasper nods his head as he fills up a glass with milk as well for Alex, setting the cups on the table, "it sure looks good," he smiles as he sits down at the table.

"Oh I am sure she will. Maya will probably be pretty hungry when she gets back." Jasper looks at Alex and smiles, "if you want to eat, that's fine. She will be back soon," he rubs the back of his head.