Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jayden nods his head as he looks through the channels, rubbing his chin as he points at the screen, seeing something he wanted to watch and looks at Alex, smiles a little.

Alex stops on the spot that he wants and then smiled looking at him. "Alright we will watch this....Nice I really do like this show so good one." Alex said as he put his arm around Jasper and gave him a smile

Jasper smiles and laughs a little, "I am glad I picked out something that you actually like without even knowing," he rests his head on Alex, curling up next to Alex.

Jasper smiles a little and then laughs softly, "well that's good because a lot of couples sometimes don't like the same thing," he cuddles with Alex as he watches the show.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles, "well... I know I don't mind if you like some things that I might not like. As long as we have some things we like... I guess that is better then having nothing in common," he nods his head.

"That is true." He said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "Well I am glad you have good taste in shows because I really do love this show...It was one I was going to show to you if you couldn't find anything."

Jasper smiles and laughs a little, "when it comes to tv, I pretty much watch anything that's on, I am not that picky." He tilts his head, "so ... you were going to show me this channel anyway," he smiles while watching the show.

"not necessarily this channel but this show.... I thought you might enjoy it or even like it. At least I was hoping you did I mean it's no big deal if you never liked it but still..." He said smiling and kissed Jasper's head

Jasper looks at Alex and then smiles a little, "well looks like you were right in me liking the show," he mentions as he leans into Alex, blushing slightly as his head got kissed, smiling a little, "so... were you nervous when you first met me that I wouldn't be interested going out with a man since I was already in a relationship," he tilts his head.

"I don't know I might of been feeling weird at first, but then I am going to help you out." he said looking at him then thought about it wondering what was going on next. "So I am a risk taker and I went for it I mean it wouldn't be the first time I was reject, but I thought you were perfect no matter what." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and then smiles a little, laughing softly, "well... I am glad your a risk taker or we wouldn't be here where we are today," he blushes a little and kisses Alex's cheek.

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, smiling a little as he holds onto Alex, "I am glad you took a chance with me. You made me experience.. something I never thought I would experience."

Jasper smiles a little as he snuggles with Alex, "of course... if we are going to be... more than just a couple if you convince me enough that is," he smiles and kisses Alex's cheek.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little as he rests his head on Alex's chest, holding onto Alex and then looks up at Alex, "I love you Alex," he closes his eyes and rubs his face on Alex's chest.

Jasper smiles a little and then kisses Alex, wrapping his arms around Alex while kissing him. He slowly wraps his legs around Alex as well, smiling within the kiss.

Jasper continues kissing Alex and blushes a little when feeling Alex touching his butt, letting out a soft moan. He pulls away from the kiss, "y-your so naughty."