Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper looks at Alex and pouts a little, "aw... that's not fair. If you want a relationship with me, I am not a fan of secrets," he pokes Alex's nose. "I am sure it is good," Jasper smiles as he starts eating the steak.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"Don't worry I will let you know soon enough. When I know that you won't fun from me when you find out I will tell you everything about me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek.

Jasper pouts and slowly nods his head, "you better... or you won't be allowed to put your cock inside me," he smiles and sticks his tongue out a little. "I will ... keep you to those words," he grumbles a little.

"Don't worry I never brake a promise never." he said smiling and took another bite of his food. "I will tell all when the time is right." he said and closed his eyes wondering how he would react when he found out about him.

Jasper looks at Alex and pouts a little, slowly nods his head as he rubs the back of his head as he continues eating. He laughs a little, "sure got you to answer quickly to the idea of fucking my ass... huh," he blushes a little as he continues eating.

"Hey that sweet little ass of your is a piece of art work." he said smiling and looked at Jasper then gave him a big smile. "I know you are the one for me I just do. After you have been with me a while I will tell you how I know." he said smiling as he ate more. "You just have to bear with me till then."

Jasper blushes as he looks at Alex, rubbing the back of his head, "great... now I got you addicted to my ass," he laughs a little. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, blushing with a smile, "so mean keeping things from me," he pouts and grumbles a little, laughing a little.

"Trust me you will know everything in time alright." he said patting his head. "Once I know I can fully trust you and maybe your girlfriend and I was addicted to that ass the first time I saw it." he said smiling and kissed him

Jasper pouts and slowly nods his head as he looks at Alex as his head was getting patted. He blinks as he blushes bright red, looking to the side and tilts his head, "w...when was the first time you actually looked at it," he looks at Alex and kisses him as well.

"When we first met I was in a bar and you were outside the window I saw your ass and knew I needed to get to know you I loved everything about you. Even the way you looked." he said smiling

Jasper blinks while blushing, "so... you were checking me our through a bar's window," Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little. "Well.. I am glad the sight of my ass... lured you in," he blushes while rubbing the back of his head and smiles.

"Yes I was checking you out hope you don't mind you are really sexy and I couldn't help me." he said as he finished eating all of his food and smiled. "You know you are something else. I can't wait to show you everything."

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing a little, "I didn't... know you were so into me that much," he rubs the back of his head. Jasper tilts his head, "e..everything," he looks at Alex confusingly as he finishes eating.

"I am into you that much." he said smiling. Alex then smiled. "Yeah you look nice then when I talked to you. You were supper sweet and caring and no matter what I really wanted to be with you so you are so great. Don't let anyone tell you anything else." he said

"Well... now I can tell," Jasper laughs a little and rubs the back of his head while blushing."You wanted to be with me that badly... even if I belong to someone else," he looks at Alex, smiling. Jasper looks at Alex, "well... I am glad you think so.. your so sweet," he smiles while blushing.

Alex nodded. "Yes I wanted to be with you that badly and I was planing on trying to woo you away from them and maybe become one with each other, but now I kind of like her because of who she is." he said smiling

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing and smiles a little, "well... I am glad in a way you wanted to be with me that badly. It makes me feel a little... special," he laughs a little. He tilts his head to the side and smiles, "oh, I am glad you approve," he rubs the back of his head.

"I am glad you feel special. You should I picked you out of lots of people and the only person I saw in the world it felt like was you the moment I saw you." he said smiling as Alex finished his food and started to clean the dishes up.

Jasper looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, smiling softly, "I can't believe you picked out someone like me though. I mean..you could have had someone that wasn't in a relationship. But I guess you didn't care since you got her approval to ... do whatever you want to me," he blushes. He watches Alex, "do... you need any help," he tilts his head.

"I didn't know you were with anyone at the time I just liked you for you and nothing else. I could tell the type of person you are from the moment I saw you." he said smiling. "Oh if you want to dry and put them up you can." he said sitting the clean dishes in the drainer

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head with a smile, "well... I am sure your finally glad that can have your way with me." Jasper nods his head as he walks to the sink, grabbing a towel and starts drying off the dishes, shortly after putting the dried dishes into the cabinets

"I really am and I am really happy that I have you in my life so thank you for everything that you make me feel." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed Jasper's cheek as he got everything washed.

Jasper smiles as he looks at Alex, blushing a little, nodding his head, "I am glad I make you so happy, it makes me... glad," he continues putting the dry dishes into the cabinets. He blushes a little, could only think what his girlfriend had in mind for when they got back, "we will be living my girlfriend's fantasy very shortly when we get back," he laughs a little.

''I am glad that it makes you glad." Alex said smiling and looking at him. "Your girlfriend has a weird fantasy. But as your boyfriend I guess I'm starting to have weird fantasies to. The only thing that me and your girlfriend have in common is you." Alex teased him as he kissed his cheek. "When you're ready I can take you to town."

Jasper smiles a little and nods his head, rubbing the back of his head. He laughs softly, "well... she is into same sex relationships, preferred is two guys." He nods his head and blushes a little, "yeah I suppose you do have a point there." Jasper looks at Alex and smiles, "I am ready to go whenever," he nods his head.