Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Alex pulled Jasper close and kissed him he couldn't wait to show him some more things before they went back home to the city. He didn't know how he met jasper, but was happy that he found him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper blushes and looks at Alex, kissing him and smiles a little. "So I think we are all washed up, want to get dried off and then dressed," he tilts his head to the side.

"alright lets do this and get ready to head out." he said as he got of the shower and started to dry off and soon after he got dressed. "So you want a quick meal or not?" he asked wondering what they should do next

Jasper nods his head with a smile as he steps out of the tub. He dries himself off and then gets dressed, looking at Alex and slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose we can do that," he smiles as he finishes up getting dressed.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, blushing slightly as he rubs the back of his head, "I am kinda nervous... what Maya will have in store for us," he laughs a little.

"I am sure it will be fine I have a feeling the most she will want us to do is have sex in front of her." he said kissing his cheek as he got the food on the table and was happy about that as well as he started to eat.

Jasper laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... probably," he sits down at the table and then starts to eat while blushing.

Jayden looks at Alex and tilts his head with a smile, "well... I look forward to seeing your world... even though I am not exactly sure what you mean," he laughs a little and finishes eating.

Jasper takes his dishes to the sink and washes his dishes. Once he was done, he walks over to Alex and smiles, "okay, I am ready to go."

Jasper follows Alex outside to the car and gets in as well, sitting next to Alex. He puts on his seat belt and looks at Alex, smiling a little and rests his head on Alex's arm.

Alex smiled and drove through town to go to a shrine he parked and smiled. "We are here." he said getting out of the car and smiled as he waited for Jasper then took him to a cat statue.

Jasper looks out the window as Alex drives, stretching a bit. He perks his head a bit and looks at Alex, tilting his head as he gets out of the car, walking with Alex as he took him to a statue, "is this what you wanted to show me," he smiles.

Alex smiled. "This is the pride and joy of this town. This is a warning to everyone to let them know this town is protected and anyone who does harm to it will surely die." he said looking at the cat and smiled as he bowed to the statue. "You see this town is protected by what I have at my house those Big cats well they protect this town." he said smiling

Jasper looks at the statue and looks at Alex, smiling a little, "it sounds like this statue plays a very important role here," he watches Alex bow to the statue, bowing as well. Jasper blinks and tilts his head, "so you live with important big cats that protect this town? So uh I doubt this will happen but what happens if you mistreat them? Will you be exiled from this town? Or worst...?" Jasper rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, "uh... like I said, i doubt you would do something like that anyway," he smiles.

"I will never mistreat them and there is a reason for that, but if someone else does they are more than likely going to get eaten or worse. I promise that if you stay with me nothing bad will happen to you." he said smiling

"Well I already knew you wouldn't mistreat them but I am just using you as a example since you take care of them," Jasper smiles a little. He blinks and then nods his head, "a-ahh so I see," he rubs the back of his head and then laughs a little, "well t-that is good to know," he smiles.

"Yeah it has happened one or two times in the past, but still I just wanted to let you know that they are safe and don't make them mad." he said smiling as he hugged him. "Tho if you smell like me your fine."

Jasper tilts his head, "oh, so it has happened before," he rubs the back of his head. He slowly nods his head and then hugs Alex, looking at him and laughs a little, "well... the way that we are close, I am sure I will have your scent," he blushes a little.

"I wouldn't had brought you here if I didn't know you were a good person." he said smiling. "And yes it has happened before and I know what is going on as well.. We can stay here longer or go to the air port."

"Yeah that is true," Jasper laughs a little as he looks at Alex. He tilts his head as he looks at Alex while blushing, "well... what do you want to do? Do you want to stay here longer or go back to the air port? I am fine either way," he smiles.