Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Alex nodded as he started the car and took off to one of the best places in town and couldn't even wait to see how it was going to go down. ALex soon drove across town and got to the place and parked when he got out of his car he smiled and then got ready to do what he needed to do,

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper smiles at Alex and then looks out the window as Alex was driving. He stretches his arms a bit as he looks at all the new passing sights go by and looks at Alex, "so where else do you want to show me," he smiles.

"I don't even know I have so much stuff..I think I might of showed you almost everything that I can I don't know what else I can show you." he said as he parked the car and got out of it to head inside the fancy place to eat. "You can order anything here I promise." he said looking at him

Jasper smiles a little, "well... I am sure you will be able to show me what you want to show me," he kisses Alex's cheek as he looks out the window. He got out of the car and follows Alex inside of the restaurant He looks at Alex and smiles, slowly nodding his head, "a-alright," he rubs the back of his head.

He smiled and they set them down the second they got in there and he smiled as he did so he gave Alex the menu and started to look at him and then looked at the menu wondering what he was going to get, but had a good idea of what he was going to eat.

Jasper blinks and smiles a little, "wow.. they are fast to serve," he then looks at the menu, rubbing his chin and wondered what he should get.

"Yeah they also know me and I would come here a lot they don't like it when I order the feast for two and eat all of it myself." he said smiling looking at him and shook his head wondering what else he should do.

Jasper laughs a little, "they shouldn't care what your ordering as long as they get money out of it. But I am sure they are happy now that your eating with someone other than by yourself," he smiles as he looks at the menu, "is there anything you want to share?"

"Its up to you we can get the meal for two if you want. Tho I can eat it all by myself. So its up to you if you get food or not with me." he said looking at him giving him a smile happy about him being with him and eating dinner with him as well.

Jasper rubs his chin and then looks at Alex, smiling a little as he leans over to kiss Alex's cheek, "I don't mind sharing a meal for two with you," he rubs the back of his head while softly blushing a little, "so what is a good meal for two since you have ordered them before," he tilts his head and looks at Alex.

Jasper smiles a little as he just lets Alex order the food. He tilts his head, "oh, um I guess I will just take a soda as well," he rubs the back of his head and then points out what drink he wanted on the menu.

Jasper blinks when the food was already here and smiles a little. He looks at Alex, "I am sure it is good if you like it," he then grabs his fork, starting to eat.

Jasper rests his chin on his palm as he continues eating, smiling a little since it was really good. He looks over at Alex, seeing how much he was enjoying it and he could see why. He goes to drink his soda.

Alex looked over to him happy that he was liking the food and he was so happy about it. "I am glad you like it I really like this as well." he said looking at him and him as he drank his drink and started to eat it.

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "when it comes to food, it doesn't take much to please me, especially if it is really good," he smiles as he goes back to eating.

Jasper smiles as he continues eating, starting to get full, "so what do they have for desserts here," he looks at Alex and tilts his head.

Jasper tilts his head, "a Mexican dish as a dessert? I think I will stick to the apple cobbler since it sounds good," he smiles a little.

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little, "was it really that forgetable if you don't remember it's name?" He smiles as he stands up, "I am just going to take a leak okay, I will be back," he walks to the bathroom.

"No it was ok and see you soon." he said smiling as he ordered the apple cobbler waiting for them to bring it out and waited for Jasper to come back he smiled at the thought of him being there and was so happy.