Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper smiles as he cuddles Alex, tilting his head as he laughs a little, "yeah, sure I can probably eat something," he slowly sits up, "but.. what should we have? Make something? Or take out," he rubs the back of his head. "And I want you to help me decide, I don't want to be the only one," he laughs a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

He smiled and looked at him. "I could care less as long as I am with you I am happy...I can cook something or have something delivered what do you feel like. I can make meat at home, but if you want something like pizza I will have to order it." he said looking at him smiling

Jasper looks at Alex and rubs his chin a little as he thinks. "Well... if you have meat in your house, you should probably use it up so it doesn't get bad," he smiles a little.

"on the meat it doesn't matter because if I don't eat it the other people in this place will..They knew I was coming back so they restocked my kitchen anything that we don't eat they will eat..its just how this place works." he said smiling

Jasper tilts his head and then nods his head, "oh right, I forgot your not the only one that lives here," he laughs a little. "Well it's good to know nothing goes to waste here," he smiles a little.

Jasper tilts his head, "oh.. so I see. Well regardless, I am glad that you guys live happily," he smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Jasper tilts his head and then blushes a little, "is that... a engagement offer," he rubs the back of his head. "That sounds very nice. It's nice the animals are so friendly," he smiles.

"Maybe maybe not I don't know it depends on how you are doing or what you want to do." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what to do next. "I can't wait." he said looking at him and kissed him. "everything is up to you." he said

Jasper looks at Alex while he rubs the back of his head, blushing a little, "I guess... I will just have to think about it for now," he smiles and kisses Alex. Jasper looks at Alex while he was blushing a little, really not sure what to pick as he rests his head on Alex.

"Alright well I am happy about that." he said kissing his cheek as he let him lean on his shoulder. "Its up to you I love to be with you with no matter what you do so as long as I am with you and you are happy I am happy." he said smiling

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little as he snuggles with Alex. He blushes a little as he looks towards Alex, kissing Alex's cheek, "well... I will be sure to tell you what I pick to do," he rubs the back of his head as he blushes.

"Alright let me know." he said smiling as he kissed his cheek. "How bout we order pizza and we bring that in to us?" he asked smiling and shook his head thinking of what to do next. "Pizza sounds good to me, but if your not cool with it we can do something else."

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes while he nods. He then laughs a little, "that sounds good to me. Pizza is always good," he smiles slightly.

"Alright." he said as he picked up the phone and started to call and order a pizza that he liked and thought that Jasper would like as well. "Do you want anything else with the pizza?" he asked looking at him

Jasper gets off the bed and stretches. He looks at Alex, smiling a little and shakes his head, "I am alright with whatever you want on the pizza," he scratches the back of his head.

"Alright I love meat so we will go with meat and see what we want to do next. " he said ordering another pizza just in case. He smiled as he hung up. "They will be here in 30 mins to an hr depending on how fast they get it done. "Do you want to watch some TV."

Jasper nods his head and smiles, "that sounds good," he watches as Alex was ordering the pizza. "Well even if pizza takes awhile, it sure is worth it." Jasper nods his head slowly, "sure mind as well while waiting for the pizza."

"Yeah its one of the best pizza I ever had and that includes the place that the pizza that is in your town as well." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what was going on. "Anyway I bet its worth the wait and I can't wait to eat it once again." he said smiling

Jasper laughs a little, "I mean.... pizza always taste good. Places rarely mess it up.. at least the places I been too but I do know there are some pizza places don't have good pizza but I just avoid them," he laughs a little. He smiles and nods his head, "and I can't wait to try it," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"I can't wait for you to try it either. I hope you like them." he said smiling as he set down and waited and looked at him in the eyes and thought about what else they should do. "So what should we do next?" he asked smiling and blew him a kiss. "I am happy to do what ever you want to do while we are waiting....We can watch TV or a movie I really don't care." he said smiling

"I am sure I will like it," Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little. He blushes a little and smiles, rubbing his chin a little, "we can watch some tv," he slowly leans on Alex, kissing Alex's cheek, "isn't this better then air kissing," he laughs softly.

"I guess it is." he said laughing as he took Jasper's hand and took him to the couch and turned the TV on. "Ok lets see what is on TV." he said smiling and kissing his cheek wondering what Jasper would like to watch.

Jasper smiles as he walks over to the couch and sits down, watching Alex turn on the tv. He nods his head with a smile as he takes the remote control, skipping through the channels to see what was on.