Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Alex smiled and nodded. "Good job Jasper you did it congrats." he said smiling and gave him a big smile then walked over and kissed his cheek. "You look like you are having so much fun." he said smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah of course, bowling is fun... but kind of boring when I am the only one doing it," he looks at Alex and pouts a little.

"I am guessing you want me to play with you?" he asked looking at him. "Just so you know I am not fun to play with." he said smiling at him. He was warning him about it before he was going to play.

Jasper pouts and slowly nods his head as he looks at Alex. He laughs a little and shakes his head, "that doesn't matter to me, I just want someone to play with," he pouts a little.

He smiled and walked over to the person who gave him the headphones and gave him some money then left with shoes to head over to Jasper and put the shoes on he restarted the game and looked at him. "Alright I will go after you." he said looking at him

Jasper watches Alex as he walks back to the counter and then comes back with shoes, smiling. He tilts his head and pouts, "I-I... got to go again? But I worked so hard to get that devil split," he grumbles a little.

"sorry and you wanted me to play with you therefore we had to start over. Unless you don't want me to play with you. I don't have to I can go back and sit down and just watch you play " Alex teased

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little as he looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "well it's really up to you if you want to play or not," he grumbles as he grabs a bowling ball and walks to the lane, throwing the ball down the lane and watches as all the pins go down this time.

Jasper smiled as it was hit turn. "You might regret me playing just so you know." he said as he lookedc at him and threw the ball on his turn not even looking at the pins but yet knocking them all down then he walked back and set down. "Your turn." he said

Jasper tilts his head a little, "I... will regret it," he looks at Alex as he watches Alex bowl but blinks as he got a strike as well. He looks at Alex and crosses his arms, "are you... some kind of bowling pro," he laughs a little as he stands up, grabbing a bowling ball, throwing it and got another strike. He walks over and sits back down, sticking his tongue out at Alex.

"I kind of am, but its more like I have done all the calculations in my head and know what force and effert to make a strike each time and if not I can at least get a spear." he said throwing the ball again not looking at the lane and went back and set down. Alex sighed and looked at him it wasn't any fun because he could hit the strike each time." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and watches him, tilting his head and shrugs his shoulders, laughing a little, "well... remind me to never make bets while we are playing bowling," he rubs the back of his head. Jasper stands up when it was his turn again, "what other sports do you like that you can't predict calculations," he pouts as he throws the ball down the lane, knowing the weak spot to getting a strike and hits it, getting a strike.

Alex shrugged "I don't really like any sports that much. I mean most of the time I can predict the out come out of everything." he said not looking again and getting a strike. "I don't know what much to say than that I mean I can also do the 7/10 split really well as well." he said shrugging

Jasper tilts his head, "well not all sports are predictable like bowling," he laughs a little as he watches as Alex got another strike and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... I figured it out before you join," he stands up and throws the ball down the lane, getting the 7 and 10 split and pouts, "you... jinx it for me. How dare you," he laughs a little.

He smiled and looked at him. "Sorry just stating a fact and all sports have some kind of numbers involved in them in one way or another. Try me and I can tell you what spot can not be explained by math, but I don't like many sports so its what ever you want."

Jasper tilts his head rubs his chin a little as he bends over slightly as he examines the 7 and 10 split. "Hm... what about just swimming? Not like competitive swimming just swimming around for fun," he throws the ball hard enough to be able to knock over both pins.

" nice and yeah if you calculate the speed and trajectory you can go you can actually push yourself a little bit farther and harder for more speed and accuracy. Also depending of the degree and angle you dive into the water you can actually make a bigger splash." He said smiling as it was his turn he threw the ball and got a strike again

Jasper tilts his head to the side and laughs a little, shaking his head, "you... think about that while your swimming? Well I don't think about that at all when it comes to swimming with friends," he watches as Alex bowl another strike and looks at the score to see how many more innings there were still to go as he goes to get his ball, walking up to the lane to throw the ball down the aisle, getting a strike this time.

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little with a sigh, "well... I suppose so," he rubs the back of his head. He stands up again and takes a bowling ball, throwing it and got a spare and then a strike. "Looks like the game is over," he smiles a little.

"Looks like you are not bad your self you know that." he said smiling and hugged Jasper and kissed his cheek. "You are a great person you know. I don't think this game is any thing fun. See since I know how to do this stuff I don't really care about doing this stuff." he said looking at him. "Games are not fun once you know how to win ever time." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles a little, rubbing the back a little, "well your good as well," he hugs Alex. He tilts his head, laughing a little, "I am glad you approve of me so much." He looks at the scores, "well the game is done anyway." Jasper laughs a little, "well I guess that is why you didn't want to play in the first place," he sticks his tongue a little. He tilts his head, "I suppose there not... but there must be some stuff you like to do," he looks at Alex.

"reading is one thing in video games is another thing I like to do. the original video games are older video games they actually have a pattern you could actually calculate and follow up the newer ones are spontaneous and erratic." He said looking at Jasper. "I also like swimming. Which is a better raonic if you think about it...... Nevermind forget I said that."

Jasper tilts his head as he looks at Alex and slowly nods his head, "hm... I suppose you do have a point," he rubs his chin. "I guess I just don't really pay attention to all that stuff like you." He looks at Alex confusingly and then pouts, "now you made me curious.. not fair," he grumbles.

"I promise I will tell you when I know you will not run when I tell you everything alright." he said holding him close and closing his eyes wondering what he should do next and then kissed his cheek. "I will try to stop saying stuff to make you wonder ok." he said biting his lip.