Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Alex

Orientation: Gay

Bio: So Alex run's a sanctuary for big cats he always loved them growing up and has tried to save as many as he could He just moved to the big city and was looking for a place to stay he wasn't sure how long he was going to be there since he was now trying to Make more money for the cat sanctuary.

Alex walked into the gay bar and let out a deep sigh as he walked over to the bar he wasn't anywhere near finding a house he had a job the local Zoo taking care of the animals and he knew how to take care of them well. Most of the money he got he sent back to his home for the cats. "I'll take a Las Vegas bomb please." he said and waited for the mix drink to be made for him. It had been a hard day at work and he was ready for the day to be over

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

428f3b973065f735e700ec502346f4c8.jpg

Name: Jasper

Orientation: Straight

Bio: Jasper is happily in a relationship with his girlfriend. At first, he wasn't so sure if he would be happy dating a woman but as his relationship grew, the more happier he got. He was never really wanting a relationship, nor was he too interested in girls but his current girlfriend showed him the true meaning of a relationship.

Jasper walks out of the restaurant with his girlfriend, Maya. They were on date night and Jasper was treating Maya to a date. He watches as Maya walked to a pay phone to call her parents with her cell phone. Jasper watches Maya as he was standing infront of a local bar, letting out a yawn and rubs his stomach, full from dinner.

Alex looked over to the window and saw the man of his dreams someone that he could be himself with and to even spend the rest of his life with, The only issue is that there was a girl that was held onto his arm. Alex sighed. "Why does it always have to be my type." he whispered as he shook his head wanting to go out and talk to the boy he bit his lip and paid the bar and went outside after drinking his drink he was no where near drunk, but he thought he would talk to the boy. Alex walked out and stood by him. "If you want to take her out on a nice date I would take her to the zoo near by I can even get you tickets to get in for free." he said he just needed to talk to this boy even if he ran he needed to talk to him

Jasper slightly stretches, yawning a little as he waited for Maya to come back over. He plays with his hoodie's tie, wondering why it was taking so long before he looked over, seeing somebody was talking to him. Jasper rubs his chin a little, "will it really be okay to go in free," he tilts his head to the side. He wasn't really use to people he didn't know coming up and talking to him.

Alex nodded. "Yeah I want to do something nice for someone today and you are the person who I want to be nice to. I know I am strange, but if you meet me here tomorrow morning I will get you the two tickets. if not that is fine I work at the Zoo so its no issue at all." he said shrugging. "My name is Alex and I am the person in charge of all the big cats there." he said. "Its up to you " he said shrugging knowing that this sounded weird, but was the truth. Most of the time he tried to give free things to help out people that he liked.

Jasper looks at the other man and smiles a little, "it... has been a while since I went to a zoo... so I might take you went on your offer." He rubs his chin, "tomorrow morning? Alright I will be there," he knew Maya usually went to work so it would be only him but it was a good way to keep it a secret. "Oh, nice to meet you, my name is Jasper." He slowly nods his head, "yeah I will take you out of that offer but when is a good time," he tilts his head.

"I can meet you here tomorrow morning lets say 8 am is that alright. I don't have to be into work till later. Do you want to go with me or your girlfriend. I could show you stuff that she might like to see and that way you can sound smart when you take her." he said giving him a gentle smile. Its up to you on what you want to do." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head, "yeah that's fine," he rubs the back of his head. He rubs his chin, "well... I suppose I can check it out first if it's not much trouble." Jasper looks at Maya while she was calling, knowing she had to go home soon since she had work.

"Great I will meet you back here tomorrow at 8 see you then." Alex really wanted to get to know Jasper and he felt like it was the only way to get to know them. Alex turned away to leave and closed his eyes as he did so smiling happy that he got to see Jason again as he went to the hotel he was staying at for the moment.

Jasper nods his head, "alright see you at 8 am," he smiles a little and then walks over to the pay phone, seeing Maya finishing up and walks with her within the sidewalk back to her house since she didn't want to walk home alone, especially at night time. After dropping Maya at her house, he walks back to his house and yawns a little. Within a few minutes, he finally reaches his house and walks inside, locking the door and walks to his bedroom. Jasper strips down and lays down on his bed, falling asleep.

Alex took a shower and then went to sleep happy about what was going to happen the next day. Alex woke up the next day and got dressed and headed to the gay bar then he waited for Jasper to show up and hoped that he was going to show up after all and not be stood up. I mean he really wanted to see the boy again.

Jasper had his arms wrapped around his pillow while he sleeps. He woke up to a text from his girlfriend, saying she was going to work. Jasper yawns and gets up, taking a shower and makes a quick egg on toast breakfast and then heads out the door while he eats. He made it back where he met Alex and looks at the time, seeing he was early as he leans on the window and waits.

Alex got there at 8 and smiled. "Hey you came I didn't think you would come. Anyway follow me and I will take you to the zoo." He said smiling thinking about this as a date just to make his mind happy. Alex walked into the zoo and bought some food for himself at the zoo and started to eat it as he walked in and signed a paper and got four tickets two for now and two for later he handed three too Jasper. "One's for now." he said as he walked into the zoo and headed to the tigers exhibit

Jasper looks at Alex and slowly nods his head, "well I did say I was going to meet up with you and I do keep to my word." He nods his head as he follows Alex to the zoo. He holds onto the tickets and follows Alex to the tigers exhibit.

Alex smiled and stopped in front of the tigers. "did you know that mostly nocturnal and are ambush predators that rely on the camouflage their stripes provide. They can live tropical forests, evergreen forests, woodlands and mangrove swamps to grasslands, savannah and rocky country. The adapt to where they live." he said smiling looking at them with all the love in his eyes.

Jasper looks at Alex as he was looking at the tigers and rubs the back of his head, smiling a little, "well... that is some interesting information. They are very nice looking big cats." He rubs the back of his head, thinking what he actually knew that Alex mentioned about the tigers. If he was lucky, Jasper only know maybe half of that information.

"Also they are more friendly than people give the credit for. Most of the attacks are because they can smell fear and with fear people become in a fight or flight and startles the tigers. Actually that goes with most of the animals that people think are aggressive." he said in a calm voice and looked at the tigers and then at Jasper

"Yeah, I seen videos online. They are big fluffy cats," Jasper laughs a little. "I don't really get scared unless I get life threatened, which doesn't happy to often." Jasper looks at the tiger and smiles, "do you pet them," he looks at Alex and tilts his head.

"Yeah it took some time to get them to trust me, but yeah I can pet them. Where I live we have a big cat Sanctuary and I would go there all the time to play and pet them I grew up with big cats so I am not scared of them. Maybe one day I can take you to my home and you can see them....Wait I am sorry I didn't mean it like that I can only take someone I love home I don't want to expose the cats to any danger." he said wondering why he offered

"Do they like when you pet them," Jasper looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head. He blinks a little and smiles a little, "that sounds like a nice way to grow up, being around big cats." Jasper tilts his head when he got a invitation to go to Alex's house and slowly nods his head, "will... they let me pet them as well," he looks at Alex.

"I you go to where I live yet as long as you are with me they will be cool with you. Here they might, but we would have to do it after hours as to not get into trouble, but yeah I think as long as you are with me it would be fine, but here they don't really like women. I think it has something to do with the vet being a woman or something like that." he said smiling at them

Jasper nods his head, "they must feel very comfortable with you," he smiles a little. "Hm... I suppose that does make sense," he rubs his chin a little as he looks at Alex. He blinks a little and laughs a little, "oh so they don't like women due to the vets," he scratches the back of his head.

"You never know with these two." he said pointing to the tigers and then looked at the other male and bit his lip. "I'm sorry about this I can't resist." he said as he bent down and kissed Jasper's lips

Jasper laughs a little, "well... it's not like it's a real big deal I suppose that they feel comfortable with guys then girls," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the tigers. He tilts his head as he slowly looks at Alex, wondering what he was talking about and blinks, feeling Alex suddenly kiss him as he froze in place.

Alex pulls the other into a hug and kisses him deeper before pulling back and looking back at the tigers. "Sorry about that. I couldn't help it If you want to run I understand." he said sighing waiting to be rejected.