Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Pushing his hair out of his face Inuyasha climbed back out of the river. His pack decided to take a break since Kagome had to head back home for some "test" but this worked out in his favor. Just the day before he noticed his body was really warm and almost weak feeling. Demons didn't get sick so he couldn't figure out what was wrong until Myoga came along just an hour ago.

---

"Inuyaha-sama... You're an Omega so that means you're a very rare breed of demon. You're a powerful male who can bear children so many males will be searching for you. This is rare and sought after in the demon community-" Myoga was trying to explain.

"I don't care! I'm not doing this mate thing, whatever it is!" Inuasha folded his arms.

Myoga stood up, "if your inner Youkai feels a suitable mate is near you won't have a choice. It'll submit to the stronger male and listen to it against your will. Once your mate bites your neck you're bound to that demon for life."

"Then I'll just have to hide out till this heat passes and not tell anyone what I am!" Inuyasha bolted into the woods.

---

Growling he shook off the water on his body before dressing again. He was trying to keep bathing to hide the scent of his heat but even he was noticing changes. He was out of breath easily, his scent had softened and was attracting all kinds of unwanted guests, but most of all between his legs. He felt hot and needy. He really hoped this would end soon.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"My Lord, it would be time to find a mate in order to keep the species growing" , said a demon to Sesshomaru as they were heading out from a council room.

"I need no one to mate. I can still rule this damn coven and tame the other demons" he said growling a little at the way the other insisted on the matter. Apparently the other council members where thinking the same way and were asking for him to settle down and find a mate with whom the species of pure demons will survive. "Every damn demon that i encounter wasn't good enough to be by my side" he added angry. "I will not have a mate just for the sake of breeding. If there will be someone it will be someone who is strong" he added growling making the other demon shut his mouth.

He had it with the mate thing and breeding. That was all that everyone was talking about.

"Were are you going sire?" asked the small demon.

"Out of here" he said clenching his teeth taking a jump outside the residence walls and into the forest.

He needed some time alone to clear his mind. All the rubbish nonsense that he needs a mate, that now is the right time. It felt so stupid. He didn't needed somebody to rule and be feared. He didn't want to have a mate that was good for nothing. He wanted someone equal him. Someone with power and who would fight with him not who will do as he would command.

"If i wanted that i would have got me a dog or kept Rin" he said shaking his head trying to calm down.

As he was walking through the woods he sens an unusual scent. it was odd but sweet and it was like calling him. He never felt like that before and it find it strange, but he still fallowed the scent, keeping a low profile, observing just like a predator.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Inuasha whined softly with his face in the dirt. He couldn't even hunt right! He chased a wild boar to eat but the creature took a hard right and Inuasha fell flat on his face. Grumbling he sat up and wiped his face off. He noticed his scent was stronger again but he couldn't keep bathing every thirty minutes now! Pushing himself off the ground he leaned against a tree realizing just hope weak he felt at the moment. Maybe he should have stayed in the village. He wasn't even close to the full moon, that was still nearly two weeks away.

Sniffing the air he noticed a strong almost familiar male scent. It smelled of strength and... Honey sweet scent. His legs started to tremble and didn't want to hold him up any longer but he forced them to stay under himself. He felt his inner Youkai submitting to this smell but his other half wanted him to run! Growling he turned to face the intruder and was shocked at who he saw.

He was the familiar scent under all that-

He opened his mouth to tell at him to go away but instead he fell to his knees letting out a needy submissive high pitched whine. In his struggle to stay standing his Youkai was trying to take control. To the point where the purple marks started to show up on his cheeks.

Seeing who it was surprised Sesshomaru. He never expected to see Inuyasha away from the village and to have that kind of scent. Also, he was surprised to see him in such a posture. He was never submissive, plus that wasn't his scent in the first place.

"You ..." said Sesshomaru narrowing his eyes. That scent was becoming stronger and stronger and seeing how the other was behaving he could tell what this was about.

A devilish smile appeared on his face as he saw the other on his knees. What would the council think if he were to connect with this one. He was powerful enough. A little rebel he had to admit, but it was a challenge to tame the demon.

"You have a lovely scent" he said taking a few steps closer to the other demon.

With every step he was getting closer the scent was even more powerful. so you need to mate, he thought as he was looking around them, making sure that no other demons were coming for him. He didn't want his plans to be ruined.

The council would had want him to find a girl demon, but him. He would do it much better.

"Why are you so far away from home in your situation. Don't you know you have no control over it", he purred stopping himself in front of the other. This was too easy.

Be squad in front of the other, lifting his chin making eye contact.

"You look tasty" he said revealing his sharp teeth, licking the others neck. His demonic power were starting to wave around his body as he was kind of showing who was boss, and he was doing that to overtake the scent of Inuyasha.

Inuyasha trembled his body trying desperately to engage his muscles and run away. He didn't have this problem getting away from other demons! Why did his Youkai choose him of all people! His heart felt like it was about to pound out of his chest with the adrenaline pumping through him. He had to get away!

For a moment he was able to push a leg up to get a foot on the ground but Sesshomaru's strong scent was right under his own now forcing him to submit. He never felt so powerless in all his life! At least if he were in human form he could still run. Feeling the others mouth on his neck sent warning bells off in the human part of his mind but the demon side was loving it. He felt so torn in this situation and besides the fact of who this was! They hated each other!

In a fit of strength, maybe only because he was a half demon, he was able to shoot a hand up and grab onto Sesshomanu's wrist with his claws but he couldn't do much past that. His head tilted back exposing his neck just as Myoga told him he would. To his horror his demon side had submitted to his own half brother. Deep down it was telling him this mate was strong, this mate would protect them so he could bear him strong children. There was no way he was telling him that he could have kids! Sesshomaru would kill him for sure once this was over! There was no way that this wasn't from the effect of his heat right?

Sesshomaru smiled maliciously.

"Is that all you can do little brother?" He asked when the other grabbed him by the hand, feeling his body tremble. He sure was trying to resist him with all his power but apparently it was hard. That only made him feel happy. He hated him because their father ran to a human, leaving him and his mother behind. He was going to make him suffer which will bring him much joy. And the fact that he wasn't a low life demon it would make it interesting.

"I know you cannot resist it. Thats why its so fun to watch" he added looking around them sensing new demon energy getting close to them. Apparently his scent was still strong.

Looking down at Inuyasha and down at his neck he hesitated at first, still not sure if his plan but he decided to so it. It would be fun, he thought.

Pressing his lips on the others neck in a soft kiss, he licked it and than he sank his teeth in it, marking him as his own.

A new flow of power spread around them mixing both demonic powers.

"B-Bastard..." Inuyasha grunted out when Sesshomaru said he would he fun to watch. Damn this guy and his high and mighty attitude! He would have to take him down another peg once he could move again. Then he felt Sesshomaru's mouth on his neck and that stopped him in his tracks. Feeling the fangs sink in he hissed as both his hands were able to move this time and grabbed at Sesshomaru's kimono, "NO!"

Golden eyes opened and dilated as the demonic energy from Sesshomaru flowed into him. He felt almost overwhelmed by it as he realized just how much stronger his brother was from him. Not that Inuyasha wasn't strong, he was stronger than most full demons and kept getting stronger.

He could feel their beings being tied together forever. If Sesshomaru was never killed than his own lifespan would meet his living for a very very long time. Somehow during all this he didn't pass out. When it finally ended his ears tucked back because he could finally hear and see again. That power overpowered his senses, "what have you done?..."

Shuddering against Sesshomaru he could smell that his scent had changed. His scent was so enticing now, so alluring. Inuaysha felt his body throb in want of his new mate. Damn him!

He find it amusing how the other tried to act so brave even though he had no option in this matter. The fact that his inner demon was surrendering him was a fact. Even with his human part he was still weak in front of him.

The bite only made the powers to mingle and linked themselves to one another. Maybe he didn't thought it through enough because now he would be stuck with the very person he hated the most. His half blood brother. Plus, he wasn't sure how the council would react at this situation. They never mentioned anything that this kind of things were forbidden and who was he to question the matting process when it was something out of your decision.

"what have you done?..."

"breaking every rule possible because i don't obey to anyone" he said as he licked his lips from the small trays of blood. He wasn't expressing any emotion whatsoever. He never did it.

"You should thank me ... Now no other demon would come after you, even though i would have liked to see you fight your way out if it" he said smirking devilish looking at Inuyasha with superiority. "Also, you wouldn't had a chance to defeat me little brother" he said the last part with disgust. He never considered the other to be his brother since he was a halfling.

"Any other demon would have been better than you!" Inuasha felt some muscles finally starting to engage again. He wasn't about to try to really fight him now. Times like this was when it was times to run. He hated running away it showed weakness but here didn't have a choice.

Starting to turn away he paused for a moment and looked back at Sesshomaru, "and who was it again who took your arm?"

Maybe because his body wasn't wanting to work it forced his mouth into play. If he couldn't physically fight him then maybe torment him mentally.

"and who was it again who took your arm?"

That was a hit under the belt. He hatted the fact that he lost his arm because he underestimated the other. that's why he swore to make him pay one day. And it seems that that day had come more quicker than he thought.

Clentching his teeth in anger and moved fast and landed in front of him grabbing him by the neck lifting him in the air. Being still under the struggle from before where his inner demon would surrender his power, it was easy to lift him up.

"Watch your mouth you filthy animal. Your nothing in comparison with me with or without a hand. Right now i can tore you into pieces even if that would affect my powers. But i have other plans for you" he smiled maleficent. "So don't underestimate me just because you took one arm. I am still standing" he let go.

"Now ... if you are done insulting .... we should get back in town. I want to announce this ...bond ... to the council and get over with it" he demanded turning his back to the other. "And you'll fallow me if you know whats best for you" he added with his back to Inuyasha heading outside the forest.

Inuasha's inner demon was screaming at himself, how dare he insult his mate, but Inuasha ignored it. Although he couldn't ignore the hand around his neck. Gasping he grabbed onto Sesshomaru's arm as he hung there.

Gasping when he got the ground he rubbed his neck and glared at his brother. Like hell he'd follow him!!!

Inuasha stood in shaky legs and found himself compelled to follow after Sesshomaru. For a moment he argued with his inner demon but it was no use he ended up following him. Honestly he felt calmer now like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He could go do this for a day or two then return to the group and keep searching for the shards.

"What do you mean Council? What exactly is going on?"

"Didn't you know? We need to formaly introduce our mate facts in order for me to rule mother's kingdom" he said in a calm voice.

That fact was something that the other wouldn't like at all.

He found it also useless but those were the rules of his mother dearly. And in order to get the throne he had to find a wed, a perfect match. Sadly, and karma was a bitch, his mate had to be his half brother who he hated. At least those were formalities and nothing more. It wasn't like he would actually feel something for Inuyasha. That would be absurd.

But little did he knew.

As they arrived at the castle they were greeted with respect and surprise. No one expected to see a half demon entering their doors accompanying their Lord.

"Lord Sesshom..... what is this!" Asked one of the servants.

"My new consort" he said with no emotion leaving the servant speechless. "Where is mother?"

The servant only showed the throne room and he went that direction entering without knocking.

"Hello mother dearly, I've come to introduce you to my fiancee. Guess you didn't miss dad that much" he said stepping aside so that his mother could see Inuyasha.

"Now that i am done with this stupid formality I'll be on my way" he said wanting to get out of the room but the doors were closed by the queens order.

"No I don't know. It's not like anyone told me," Inuasha growled out. He'd been outcast from the family. It's not like he knew anything about their heritage.

Going into the castle for the first time was a strange experience. He expected to immediately be chased out but that wasn't the case. Staying close behind Sesshomaru he scurried after him waiting to be attacked. Besides some angry faces or concerned faces nothing else happened. Looking around he realized the world he could have lived in if the demons hadn't shunned him.

Inukimi watched her son with surprised eyes then smirked, oh he thought he could play it that way?

"How disrespectful of a son! Barging in here and shouting out obscene things then running out with his tail between his legs!" She pretended to be faint at the very idea.

Inuasha watched her a bit shocked at how different she was from Sesshomaru while still looking a lot like him.

"You know what is actually supposed to happen," she stood from her thrown and started towards the two. "You're supposed to enter the ceremony with the clerics, write your vows to each other, and I do not see a mark on your neck either so the bonding isn't complete. And WHY did you choose him?" The last sentence was spoken with venom. Although she noticed the hint of fertility smell from the hanyou and her delicate eyebrow raised as she realized what he was. An Omega. She wondered if Sesshomaru could even detect that.

clerics, write your vows to each other, and I do not see a mark on your neck either so the bonding isn't complete. And WHY did you choose him?"

Sesshomaru looked a little puzzled at his mother not undrrstanding what she meant. Why so much birocracy when he already marked the other as his mate? Why should he also be markt. That was unnecessary.

"For the same reason you're thinking right now. I know what I'm doing. I am not stupid mother" he said in a low voice, trying to keep his calm.

And why do I need to be markt? He is the one that needs to be. And it has been done" he said looking at Inuyasha and back at his mother.

"As the rest of the ceremony i think is pointless. Unless you don't want to leave the throne for which i do not complain. I don't want it" he added with the same calm as before.

"Sesshomaru," she began as her eyes went from Inuasha to her son. "You are royalty and you do have a duty to the throne. There's a certain... Balance in ruling. If you do not accept the fact you need to rule part of the kingdom at some point then it'll feel to the next in line."

Inuasha felt the hair stand up on the back of his neck, "I don't want it!"

"Unfortunately a hanyou will be immediately murdered," Inukiki shrugged. "Then your mate will die leaving you all alone. You're so hard to pair up with a mate as it is. I'm honestly surprised you stormed in here with him. What we're you thinking?"

"And what do you want me to do now? I've already made my decision and is final. At something like this you know you cannot back down" he said clenching his teeth looking at his mothers every move.

He didn't like it when he had to do different stuff to be on his mother good side, but he didn't want to lose his kindom either. His father abandone it once and left his mother, he wasn't going to do that.

"You can plan the rest that needs to be done. I just wanted to let you know that i found a suitable mate and thats it" he turned on his heels passing Inuyasha.

"And my decision is final mother" he added as he waited for the doors to be open.

"Inuyasha .... lets go" he said using the others name without realising.

It was the firrst time in many years when he was using the others name. Something was not right.

"At least stay for dinner and let me make the plans. Your room is still the same," Inukiki smirked watching her son leave. "Oh?" She guessed even during his studies that he didn't really pay attention to this part. After all why would he? Sesshomaru had always been a recluse and never got close to anyone, even her. A suitable mate huh? No one in their right mind thought a Hanyou was a suitable mate. Maybe there was more to him than just that alone, maybe all those stories she was hearing was true. She would make the preparations for them but she needed to figure out what was really going on.

Inuyasha was shocked that his brother said his name. He'd only heard it a couple of times in his 250 years of life, "S-Sesshomaru? What is actually going on here? You can't just keep dragging me around like this!" He stopped in the hallway watching Sessy's back. "You need to answer me! I don't belong here-no one wanted me here! So I can't stay!" It wasn't safe in his mind. Being alone was safe. Being with his mix-matched of a pack he made was safe. Sure Kagome would get angry and send him flying to the ground, Miroku was a pervert, Sango and Kirara were mostly normal and Shippo was like an annoying kid he took care of.

"At least stay for dinner and let me make the plans. Your room is still the same,"

He clentched his teeth not liking the fact that he had to stay around more.

Having the other around him wasn't a good idea. He could also feel some changes in him and it wasn't something he liked. The changes were strange and his behavior towards the other change as well. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to mate with him he thought closing his eyes.

"Fine. We'll be in my room" he said grabbing Inuyashas hand and dragging him outside the room.

"S-Sesshomaru? What is actually going on here? You can't just keep dragging me around like this!"

He growled a little not wanting to answer the other.

They soon reached his room closing the door behind them.

"You need to answer me! I don't belong here-no one wanted me here! So I can't stay!"

"You're not gonna stay here long alright? So stop winning" he finally respond turning to look at Inuyasha. "You're acting like a spoil child" he added sighing trying to calm down. Why did he got angry in the first place he didn't know.

"I know you're not welcomed here and all that. Once the ceremony is done you can go you way and i will go my way. That's it" he said walking to a window looking outside.

If he didn't want him around, then why did he mark him as his mate? Was it because he cared for the mutt? Was it because he was worried that other demons would posses him and destroy him? But why would he cared? He was the reason he had just one arm. He should had suffer. He punched the wall next to him. He never snapped liked that before. Something wasn't right with him. He was starting to get angry very quickly showing emotions. That wasn't him and he just couldn't find a valid explanation for it.

Inuasha was surprised by Sesshomaru's behavior. He was acting more... Real. More like him. Looking over at his brother he was starting to feel strange. Golden eyes looked around the room, he was surrounded in his scent.

He didn't realize how pen scent was starting to spike again and the heat in his body started to rise.

"Good because... I have other thing... To do..." Inuasha swallowed hard. So many emotions, smells and thoughts ran through him in a moment. Smells good, calm mate, submit.

Without realizing it he had stepped towards Sesshomaru grabbed onto the front of his obi and pushed him head up under Sesshomaru's chin letting out a sorry if purr like growl. His Youkai was trying to calm him, trying to ease the situation. Don't make mate angry. Inuasha was overwhelmed by his scent and closeness that he couldn't stop it.

Sesshomaru was surprised by the others actions and before he could protest Inuyasha had curled in front of him purring like a cat to his chest. Normally this kind of behavior would had made him angry, not to mention disgust since it was his half brother who was doing that. The very person he hated the most. But at the same time he was starting to calm. Every muscle in his body was relaxing.

In a moment of realization he caught Inuyasha by the arm sinking his nails in his arm. He wanted to push him away but instead he did the opposite. He withdraw his nails and hugged the other taking a deep breath of the scent that was floating around them and was coming from the other. It was like he was under a spell.

Blinking a few times he realized quickly what he was doing and took a step back from the other.

"What the hell is happening to me ...." he was confused. He didn't thought things through and never would he thought that he will act so kind towards Inuyasha.

He couldn't explain it very well, but ever since he smelled the others scent and marked him, he started to act very strange. More strange than usual. This wasn't like him. He never was this kind towards anyone. Not ever since their father picked Inuyasha over him and ran away.

Inuasha gapped when he felt the others nails dig in but then was surprised when he was pulled into a hug. His ears tucked back as his eyes widened in shock. Wait... We're they touching?

When he pulled away Inuasha blinked in surprise and looked up at Sesshomaru how hair falling over his shoulders.

"I don't know... Myoga explained it as I'd lose control and submit no matter how hard I tried to fight it when my... Would be mate would come around. That seems to be you. Maybe the bonding or whatever it's called effects you too... Because right now... I feel like.. weird like I want to lay with you weird..."

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes as he was listening to the other. That wasn't possible. How could he not know that? He only knew part of the mate thing. Clenching his teeth he was cursing. That's why his mother was amused by the situation and said about the mark on him. It wasn't only a one side marking but on both ends.

"Damn it mother .... " he cursed taking a deep breath.

"Well there isn't much to do now. I've done the bite and mark you and that's it. We wait for the ceremony to be finish and after you can return to your vermit friends" he added starting to undress.

He took down the furry around him, starting to undo his yukata revealing his upper bare body.

"I will go and take a bath. You do whatever you want. I don't care" he said leaving the upper piece of yukata heading to the bathroom. He was now bare chest only with his pants on which were hanging o his hips, leaving out a splendid view

Inuasha didn't know his heart could beat so hard in his chest from just looking at someone. His eyes never left his chest then his back as he left the room. It wasn't good he was here.

When Sesshomaru left the room he was able to start thinking again, although he was still surrounded in his scent. That yukata would seem when more like him....

Before he realized his body was moving. He grabbed the clothing and inhaled the sweet scent of Sesshomaru. It was too much! Curling up on the bed he just told himself he'd be there for a moment, sure just a moment. Curling up on his side under the yukata he actually drifted off to sleep.

It didn't take him long to take the shower. He thought that once he cleaned himself the scent would be washed but he mistaken again. He was still having Inuyasha's scent all around him.

"Tszh"

Drying his body and pinning his hair into a pony tail he went out of the bathroom in a towel wrapped around his waist. He would had expected the other to escape from the room and the castle but to his surprise the other was still there, wrapped under his yukata.

Sesshomaru was surprised to see him there fallen asleep under his yukata. He stood at the edge of the bed and looked at the other how he slept. Something strange happened then inside him cause his body started to act on its own, moving his hand towards Inuyashas forehead, removing some strands of hair.

Realizing what he was doing he took his hand away, feeling embarrassed that he was so weak. He changed into more comfortable clothes and moved to the other end of the bed resting.

He couldn't sleep so he remained in bed, looking from time to time at Inuyasha, envy him that he would sleep sound dead.

The fact that they were now mates it was going to be hard on him because he was changing as well and he didn't liked it. Not one bit. He had to hate Inuyasha. He hatted him. Or not anymore?

He couldn't remember anymore why he hated the other so much in the first place. Taking out the fact that he took his arm but before that. Way back to the beginning. Maybe with time and with this bond things would get clarified between them.

He closed his eyes trying to rest till later.

After a while there was a soft knock at the door of a servant, "Lord Sesshomaru, dinner is ready in about twenty minutes."

Inuasha blinked and sat up quickly in surprise. He'd fallen asleep! It wasn't surprising, he hadn't been sleeping well the past several days because he had to be in high alert constantly. For the most part his heat had called but there was still a warm ache through him. Looking back over his shoulder there he was his hoity toity brother. He would have seen him sleep under his clothes! Jumping up from the bed he adjusted Tetsaiga on his hip. Now he smelled like himself and his brother, which was oddly calming in his panic.

"Let's get this dinner over with..." he'd never ate in such a nice castle before. He wondered what it would be like.

Inukiki had a grand meal prepared for them along with a couple council members to go over when the ceremony could take place. She decided to set it up too days from now to force them to spend time together. Also to prepare food and for the party of course. Demon Lords from all around would be invited.